I did it!! I got to my first mini-goal weight!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I am so excited right now! I just weighed myself and I am at 226 - my first mini goal weight! I was hoping to get to 226 by July 4th and not only did I do it, I did it way before I thought I could!

I really CAN do this! My new goal is 220 by July 4th and I am feeling so pumped right now .
  • That's great!!! Congratulations!!!
  • That's awesome!!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you. This is so motivating. Way to go.

How often do you weigh yourself? I was thinking I'd do it once a week or once every two weeks.

Keep up the great work.
  • congrats!! that is awesome! keep up the good work!
  • WTG! Great job!
  • That is awesome! Congratutions to you! When did you start your diet/new way of eating?
  • yaaay! Way to go Gray!!
  • Thank you!! I'm still so happy.

rdhdgrl1, I weigh myself every morning right after I get out of bed. I really shouldn't. I just can't resist right now! I'm a scale addict, I guess.

Country Charm, I started slowly. I went from 248 to 240 in about 2 months, just by skipping a couple of "treats" every week. I realized that an indulgence isn't an indulgence if you do it every day, kwim? I guess about a month ago I started working really seriously at exercising and watching my calories and that seems to have made a big difference!
  • You GO GRAY GIRL!!! I'm doin the Snoopy Happy Dance for ya!
  • That is great gray eyed girl!! You go!! I set my mini goals for 5 lbs a month, because I think that is a reasonable amount to lose in one month. Then if I lose more, Yay for me, but if not I've still reached a good and reasonable goal. I didn't put all of this weight on over night and so I have to come to terms with the fact that it isn't going to come off that way!

Country Charm, I do the SBD too! and I just love it! I started at the end of February and have lost 30 lbs so far. Stick with it, it will pay off!

• That is great news!!!!!
  • mom of 3, I like your plan with the 5 lb weight loss goal every month. I guess I was pretty conservative in my first goal, but really that's a good thing. I think I'd rather set the bar lower, and achieve these little goals here and there, than fail and feel bad and give up.
  • Totally AWSOME
    And this was a great place to post it. Support is nt just for having the rough days either but the good ones when you have been doing great and just want to toot your a horn a bit...
    Keep it up
  • KICK BUTT!!! YOU GO GIRL! WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Thanks