3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Goals/Rewards (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/48780-goals-rewards.html)

Uggamugga4 11-02-2004 11:50 PM

Goals/Rewards

Hi everyone! I some a questions for you all. 1. What is your "light at the end of the weight loss tunnel"? 2. What things are you rewarding yourselves with, as you reach small goals?

For me, my 1st thing was that I have my 11th class reunion this next summer, but that is turning out to be secondary to my first goal, which is to be able to enjoy summer with my kids. And for my second question, I am still trying to figure that one out. ;)

Skinny- HOW EXCITING! I bet you feel awesome!

hippiechic 11-03-2004 08:26 PM

This is a good thread, 1.my light at the end of the tunnel is to dress up as Marilyn Monroe for halloween next year, its not very practical but i think it would be awesome! 2. small goal rewards-When i had lost 35 pounds i decided to have my eyebrows done for the FIRST time EVER.... I was au naturel..... never plucked them or did anything to them, so i had them shaped and waxed and they look really good, and now i am glad i did it...... i am a tomboy so this was not something i would normally do, and as i am losing sizes, i pick out something I would never have picked out before and try it on to see how it looks, and recently purchased my first pink item EVER!!! :) Its turning out to be quite an adventure-weight loss!!!

Uggamugga4 11-04-2004 02:34 AM

hippiechic- whats your name? HOW RAD IS THAT!?!?!? I know. Pink has not always been a fav color, but sometimes you just gotta be THAT girl!!! I use to get my nails done, but I just got them off over the summer so I can play my instruments again. (violin, bass guitar, penny whistle, and mandolin) I LOVE being a girl at times.

Treats.. OH YA, the make up, or body wash, or a new nail polish. Ooooo or something RED!!!

Real small goal treats- lingerie! LOVE that!!!

LOVE the Marilyn Monroe idea!!

I wanna here more ideas!! :D

hippiechic 11-05-2004 01:03 PM

my name is jamie...... sometimes i forget to put that in...he he he, WOW you play a lot of instruments, me i love to sing, and i am a writer, poetry mostly but recently started my first book, its harder than i thought it would be...... Some more treats, i buy myself clothes or at least one thing like a cute shirt whenever i have a little extra money!!! (not very often, isnt it great to be broke!!!! talk to you soon!!

Uggamugga4 11-05-2004 05:37 PM

Jamie _ Wow! We were on at the same time! I love singing too! Poetry, *sigh*, I haven't written since high school. What are you writting about?

As far as the instruments, naw. I think once you get the musical bug, you got it. I am convinced that if you learn one instrument (including your voice) you can play them all with a little training. Especially if you read treble clef. Bass, and alto clef, not so sure, but if you can hear it, you can play it.:)

What's everyone's fav type of clothing? Are there any new perfume's that are awesome? (Or old. Always lookin for something newish)

LOVE being a GIRL!!!

What do you all think of the latest 80's retro/retro cindy lauper fashion trend? I LOVE it!! What do you think?

hippiechic 11-08-2004 02:41 PM

I love the eighties, i am a big fan of hair bands..... he hehe..... my boyfriend always makes fun of me when i am rocking out in the car!! My all time favorite piece of clothing is flair legged jeans, I would love it if they brought back bell-bottoms, the bigger the better. :)