Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-17-2004, 12:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 161/159/130

Height: 5' 5 1/2"

Default munching munching ahh driving me nutsss

oyy im on weight watchers and im not losing as much as i know i can lose per week.... thing is i munch alot especially at night cuz im up until 2-3 in the morning most night drawing and i get REALLY hungry.. also well lets see i ahd a lil bit of M&M's today then the cravings were liek ahhh! and i kept takin more and more and more so i finally just hdi them and im liek grgrgr i shouldnt have done that... any suggestions?? (as u can tell i seem quite frantic now)
Jworion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 09:06 PM   #2  
it's always something

Late night munchies can be a real problem for a lot of dieters! My first suggestion is to get rid of the M&M's If you have trigger foods available to you, you are more likely to give in. Just don't even buy them. If they aren't there, you can't eat them.

Keep diet-friendly foods on hand that will help your munchies, but probably not be easy to overeat. Carrot sticks with nonfat ranch dip are good. Flavored mini rice cakes are also good, especially on Weight Watchers. A glass of V-8 juice is suprisingly filling. Using your Weight Watcher guides, make a list of acceptable snacks, and work them into your daily menu. Plan your munchies

I'd love to hear any other suggestions for this topic!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 09:46 PM   #3  
Empress/Queen

I have a huge problem with working late and eating or driving home after meetings and eating or ...

A good substitute for little candies is kid cereal in single serving sizes ... it's not the healthiest thing in the world but way better than M&M's.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote