Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-01-2004, 11:00 PM   #16  

April we did NOT forget you i just think it is summer and everyone is really busy!! i know that i feel like im in the middle of trying to do 10 things at once and not getting anything done. LOL anyway it sure is nice to take a break and catch up with everyone here. my daughters bf is coming friday night and staying till next weekend. i am on vacation next week but i dont know how relaxing it will be with company here. i told her i am NOT spending my whole vacation cleaning and cooking for everyone else so we will see how it goes.she was supposed to clean the house this week and only did a half-assed job at it. so i am going to tell her that if she dont do better then he is not coming any more. he lives 5 hours away and this is the 2nd time he has come for a visit.

how is everyone? im doing ok but really pigged out last weekend and then tried all week to make up for it. did ok ....i lost 3/4 pound but then it is like well.....if i hadnt ate so much on the weekend then i probably would of lost 3 WHY WHY WHY!!!!! sometimes i could just sit down and cry. JEEZZZ why does weight have to be soooo freakin easy to put on and so damn hard to take off. life just aint fair.

hope everyone had a better day than i did! Well i guess i will stop complaining and go do some more work.

Talk to you LIGHTER!!!
Peg

Last edited by bearzy2u; 07-01-2004 at 11:03 PM.
bearzy2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 12:08 AM   #17  

Height: 5 foot

Hey everyone! Just a real quick check- in to see how you all are doing! I took some midol last night and was cleaning to house until 4 am!! So of course I didnt get but 35 minutes of exercise in....and I really wouldnt say it was high impact either. My pedometer only has 3636 steps on it, but that has been since 7 or so. I forgot to put it on earlier. I took only 1 midol today...but I'm already up late. I'm packing up stuff that we don't use.... SO MUCH! Now I don't know where I"m going to put it...but who cares! Anyways April, I didnt forget about you at all!!! I just didnt ask about you because I didnt want to seem offensive like I was trying to say you werent participating or something! Hey, you wouldnt believe how defensive people are on some of these threads.... so I don't say too much! Anyways, I still have PMS, and on top of that some kind of cold. I am also eating my butt off.... I made the mistake of eating at hardees today. They didnt have a nutrition guide... BIG MISTAKE! Now I'm starving...but I cant afford to eat anything else. I usually weigh-in at the first and end of the month...but I skipped it, I'd rather wait until Saturday. I also ate a snickers and an icre cream!!! That is soo unlike me! I HATE TOM!!!! Anyways I gotta go chickies...I'm tired!!! Talk with you all tomorrow!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 10:41 AM   #18  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

SueMarie...Where are you????
Did you have a good birthday????

Are you still partying????

Now get your butt in here for your paddleing!!!!

Come out..come out wherever you are....

Sue maries birthday was on the 30th but she's hiding.......
ralphmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 01:21 AM   #19  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hey Chicks!

I just wanted to leat everyone know I am back from vacation and looking forward to reading everyones posts. I also wanted to let everyone know I ITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It;s driving me crazy! Heheheh I'm a tad bit sunburnt from vacation when we went on the ATVs. I guess the sunblock gave out Oh and umm I also gained like 6 lbs!!! Teeheeheehee... Let's not go into details, but before I left I was sick, and I was pretty much sick for the first 3 days of the vacation, so I basically ate and stayed in bed... and everytime we went out to eat the kid had to tell everyone it's my birthday and I kept getting cake and icecream and what not and so I was like... well I can work it off on the beach when I get better... course that last 3 days lol... and so that sorta kept going and turned into a bad habit. But it's okie... I was mad at myself for a while, but I thought about it and I was sick and I wasn't really worried about the diet, just keeping up my energy and I'm okie now. I can go back on the program on Monday and I can loose it all over again.... now the only thing I really want... is to stop itching hehehehe... I gonna go have jams put some aloe vera on me...

You ladies take care! *scratch* I will be posting more regularly *scratch* now that I am back home.

Huggerz....
*scratch*

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 02:11 PM   #20  

Hey all!

Sorry I havent been checkin in! I havent had any free time to myself. I am very, very cranky right now! I didnt get to exercise yesterday, and I didnt yet.. today. Everybody and everything gets on my nerves!! I'm used to getting up and going where ever I please... even if it is just to the store or something. Now I have to wait for everyone to get ready. My sister wants to sleep all da*n day and at about 4 or 5 say... Are we going anywhere today? H*ll No! The day is over with!! Meanwhile I havent really gotten anything accomplished that I wanted to. I just don't get it.... why is such dumb things irritating me?!? I'm not even going to get on the hubby, he just gets on my nerves... for no reason... or every reason. I need an attitude adjustment! I need help!! I wouldnt want to be my friend if I met me right now!!!! Anyways, my kids are both acting bad and they are getting on my nerves! Plus it's over 90 degrees outside, and THAT gets on my nerves! I can just imagine me trying to go walking out there in this heat, I'd be passed out in 5 minutes. I want to go to the beach or pool, but Tom is still linguring and that gets on my nerves!!

So... I guess everyone can see why I havent checked in.... too grumpy!! As you all know, this dumb AOL cuts off constantly and that just tops the cake. I really, really, want to leave!! The hubby is off fishing, but when he comes in... which better be in the next 30 minutes or so... I'm leaving him, the kids,, and maybe even the lil sis and go buy me some tampons and get a tan or something. This weather sucks so bad, I doubt I get into the water...plus Its probably packed. But I don't care... I need some alone time!

Well everyone, sorry If I ruined your day! I didnt come here to type this...but it all just came out this way! My life seems to just suck and be the worst ever.. but I know that it isnt.... I just have this major bad mood thing going... and I've been having a headache every single day! Plus I cant seem to wake up early, and I've started having nightmares again. I assume this could make you all be grouchy too! Well anyways, I will try my best to come back here with a more positive attitude. Whichs gives me a bit of lee-way since it just has to be a little better since its so bad now!! ! Quick,Quick comments and I gotta go!!

SueMarie~ I'm glad you feel beter!! I wish you could have enjoyed your vacations more.. but who cares about those 6 lbs!! They will probably come off pretty quick! They came on too quickly, some of it is probably water! Besides, I know I havent eaten well this weekend either so... who cares! We'll be ok! Theres always tomorrow right! BTW Sorry you got an itch!

Ralphmarie~ Hope you are doing good over there!! Ya havent posted anything about yourself!!

Peg~ Life isnt fair!! I am feeling the exact way as you do! That's how I spent my last vacation and that has been my life since I came home! Congrats on your 3/4 lb!!! No it might not be 10 lbs, but it's something! You are still going down not up! Besides, you didnt gain...and thats the best part right!

Well, Everyone else that I missed.. I hope you all are having a great day!

Well I hope everyone has a blessed week and I will talk to you soon! Jaymi
Old 07-05-2004, 07:04 PM   #21  
Tons of fun!!!!

hello everyone!! just checkin in, I had a busy weekend and was not able to get here. I hope everyones holiday was nice, My boyfriend left on saturday for a weekend out of town bachelor party....... good thing I have a man I can trust... So I went out dancing with a friend..... so I got lots of exercise in this weekend!! and I got today off since the bank is closed, even though the fourth was on a sunday, hey I am not gonna complain talk to you all soon, Jamie
hippiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 11:59 AM   #22  
my dad made me1 from wood

hey guys just sayin hey we got in yesterday at 5:30am from driving all night we were tired and slept all day yesterday..... exercised today for 30mins so far hopefully james and i will go for a walk to night... welll ill talk to u guys later heather
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 10:50 PM   #23  

Hey everyone! Glad you're back Heather!! Glad you had a good time dancing Jamie!!! Well If I forgot anyone sorry!! Where is everybody!!!!!!! Well anyways just saying HI!! I have no time tonight!! Will type at yaw'l tomorrow!!! Love Jaymi
Old 07-08-2004, 03:43 PM   #24  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Ladies!

I just have to say one thing... BBQ is EVIL!!! We decided to BBQ the last of the ribs that we had in the freezer... and man... I'm gonna need a small miracle to get back down to my goal weight.

Jaymi - No more itching, just peeling now heheheh... About the me time... definately make some. I used to get edgy like you with James and Brit. Every little thing drove me crazy. I took some time out for myself and I do it often, I’ll go to the store by myself, hang out with my sister every so often. Just anything to get away from the peopleI see everyday. I love them to death, but sometimes I need some time away. Things have been great so far!

I gotta get myself back on track. I’ve gone lazy again. I’ve stopped doing what I should be doing, and the weight’s coming back…

*grrrr*

Heheheh catch you ladies later!
Old 07-08-2004, 10:36 PM   #25  

Hello everyone! Today is of course short….. But I’m here!! I exercised today for 60 minutes with Denise Austin of course!! My 3 DVD’s I ordered came in today, but I can’t do them because my exercise ball thingy hasn’t come in yet… that was supposed to come in first!! What gives!! Anyways, I ate a Nestlé’s Crunch and some sugar babies… so that’s a bunch of crap. But I want to exercise some more when I get through with this to burn that off. I know I said I would answer questions and comment today, but I LIED!!! I had soo much to do today, I am barely getting this in!! So Welcome Hot cup of Java... (if I didn't say that already!! And Welcome kndrgrtntchr Pegi !!) Good luck on your 10 lbs!!! Well, I cooked some chicken enchiladas today… it’s a pretty healthy dinner. Here is the recipe:

Speedy Chicken Enchiladas
(from: Campbell's Kitchen)
Prep/Cook Time: 15 min

Ingredients:

1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cubed
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
8 flour tortillas (6") (I use 98% fat free)
1 can Campbell's® Cheddar Cheese Soup

Directions:
COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until browned and done, stirring often. Add chicken soup and 1/2 cup salsa. Heat through.

SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortilla around filling and place seam-side down in 2-qt. microwave-safe baking dish.

MIX cheese soup and remaining salsa and pour over enchiladas. Cover.

MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until hot. Serves 4.

Right now, I’m drinking some regular Kool-Aid that I fix with Splenda… I LOVE that stuff!!! Anyways, that really sums up my day. I don’t know why, but it seems like when I eat more than I’m supposed to… I lose more weight! That is soo weird!! I haven’t had any energy, so I took a vitamin.. But of course it made me nauseous. So then I had to eat… and the closest place was Wendy’s. I brought my own, wheat bun, f/f mayo, and f/f cheese to eat it with!! I guess that was a smart move! A salad would have probably been better, but for the um-teenth time, You Cant Drive and Eat Salad!!! Anyways I gotta go, my daughter will be wakin up soon, and that's not good! My hubby tried to be nice, but put her to sleep.. so that means she will be up all night!! I was nice and let him go out and play pool with his buddies tonight!! YEAH ME!!! Anyways, I gotta go now, but I'll do better tomorrow.... and I"ll try not to lie!!!
Old 07-08-2004, 11:32 PM   #26  
Tons of fun!!!!

Hello Everyone! hope all is well...... today I went down and joined the gym!!! I decided it would be well worth the money and it will help me more in my goal to live a healthy life. My boyfriend also wants to lose some weight so it really was a good investment for us to make, they have all kinds of classes as well as a ladies workout room and a pool, so i am sure I will always find something to do to keep myself busy.

Diane........where are you woman??
Jaymi- that recipe sounds yummy
Heather- hope you are doing well
Sue- I hear you about bbq, it is sooooo good and i mean everything tastes better bbq'd, you know???

well ladies talk to you all soon, Jamie
Old 07-09-2004, 04:36 PM   #27  
Oooo Silly Me!

Afternoon Ladies!

HippieChick – BBQ it’s my biggest downfall. This new diet software program helps a lot tho… If I go over, it has like a little section called a bank… I’m like 600 calories in debt The sad thing is, I’ve also increased my calories to 2000… EEK! And if I eat over or under my set calorie budget it will either add or take away from the bank. It’s a really neat program, specially after talking to Diane about the zigzag / calorie cycling idea.

Jaymi – Wow, that recipe sounds yummy, I’ll have to try it out. I should share a recipe since I’ve gotten quite a few from everyone on here… I’ll make it a separate post then hehehe…

I’m doing well, yesterday I stayed under calories, so as mentioned before that should add to my bank I have found that the Yoplait Nouriche just isn’t to my liking. It’s rather think and it has a sour bitter after taste, but those Dannon Light –n- Fit Smoothies are actually pretty good. Maybe I’m just weird heheeh… As for the weekend, nothing really big planned… I’ll be going to the races. My friends kids race cruisers and super stocks and I go to cheer them on. I won free tickets this weekend so that definitely helps the motivation those tickets get pretty expensive after a while. I’ve gotten back into scrapbooking so I’ve been working on a layout for this past vacation. Even got the kid into it lol…she’s just as bad as me, everytime we goto Michael’s we ended up spending hours there and too much money *grin* Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend.

Alrighty, I will catch you ladies later!
Old 07-09-2004, 04:37 PM   #28  
Oooo Silly Me!

Here's a recipe for everyone... I don't remember where I got this from, but I have made it, though I tweaked the recipe a little, but this is the original recipe. I got it in email from some newsletter I signed up with ages ago, the name just seems to be a blank right now. Hope you enjoy.

__________________________________________________ __

Broccoli Stuffed Shells

24 jumbo shells, uncooked
1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 tablespoon shredded onion
2 (14 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste

Prepare pasta shells according to directions and drain. Combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, Swiss cheese, onion, oregano, basil and salt and pepper and mix well. Pour about 1 cup tomatoes in bottom of 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Break up large pieces of tomatoes with a fork. Spoon 1 round tablespoon of cheese mixture into each shell and place open side up in the baking dish. Pour remaining tomatoes over shells. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes.

Makes 6 Servings
Serving Size: 4 shells
Nutrients per serving:
Calories: 268
Total fat: 7 grams
Saturated fat: 4 grams
Cholesterol: 21 mg
Sodium: 270 mg
Carbohydrate: 39 mg
Protein: 15 grams
Dietary fiber: 5 grams
Old 07-09-2004, 09:20 PM   #29  
my dad made me1 from wood

hiya girls,
I'm doing good jamie thanks..
Those recipes sound great I finally got a skillet to cook in hehe......
Sue- What program is that that ur doing? It sounds really neat.
My doctor called and is raises some of my meds again and wouldn't u know it its one that coz swelling, weight gain, and water retentions lol so needs to say im not in a great mood right now.... OH i got a new pedometer its awesome it calculates steps, cals burne, and distances oh and i got a jump rope hehe... I miss the treadmill at my parents house oh well if i really wanted to i could go workout on base but i feel somewhat uncomfy there to many skinny *** people lol.... Well I'm heading off talk to u guys laterz...
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:02 PM   #30  
Tons of fun!!!!

hello girls.......wow Sue that sounds really good i am goint to have to try this recipe, i love pasta ..... and only 268cals per serving, add some salad and yummy......hope everyone has a good weekend. Jamie