Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-21-2004, 05:17 PM   #76  
Oooo Silly Me!

awwww.... I'm suffering from to many calories syndrome... I'm have a weak moment of "I don't know what Im doing"
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 05:17 PM   #77  
Tons of fun!!!!

Sue you are soooo cute!!! I figured thats what happened!!! You guys crack me up I swear!!!!
hippiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 05:19 PM   #78  
Oooo Silly Me!

I'm gonna change my picture.... just to get to show you guys what good spirits I have ... gimme a sec

I still feel silly tho...

Last edited by SueMarie301; 06-21-2004 at 05:26 PM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 05:39 PM   #79  
Tons of fun!!!!

awww...that pic is great!!! I am working on posting mine right now.....
Old 06-21-2004, 06:01 PM   #80  
Tons of fun!!!!

ok I got my pic on there!! if you look at my profile you can see it more clearly, i had to REALLY shrink it!!! gotta go for now talk to you all later!
Old 06-21-2004, 07:23 PM   #81  
one day at a time

Height: 5'2"

hi ladies....its been quite a monday....i hurt myself at work....cut my knuckle....should of gotten stitches...but i did not....and now it hurts...and plus my knuckle has to stay straight so it is so hard to type at the moment....but im ok....every one made it into such a big deal...i work with a great group of men...and thats all i heard all day...how are ya doin...hows the hand...u doin ok....anyways....am busy packing and moving this week....will try to get on soon with a longer post...just to let u ladies know i am feeling really good...compared to one of my previous posts....im so much better now....the whole deal will take some time to heal from....but im doin it...baby steps..one day at a time...u all take care....
aprillpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 08:12 PM   #82  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

Wow what a lovely group of HOT CHICKS we are...lol

I put one of my fat goddess paintings in my profile, it is the first painting i sold online.

I'm doing bigger paintings now.

I'll be back tomorrow, got my exercise bands in the mail today, and I am tired....
diane
ralphmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 10:47 PM   #83  

Height: 5 foot

Hey Everyone!!

Welll here I am...all late!! Where does the time go?!?!? Well here is my day, I did pretty good!

Exercise ~
30 minutes-- Denise Austin (wkout w/weights)
30 minutes-- WATP (2 miles w/stretchie)
20 minutes-- Kathy Smith (weights) too hard, couldnt finish!!
12,024 steps-- on my pedometer... YAY!

Food ~
Breakfast ~ Honeycomb w/o milk- 110
Lunch ~ none
Dinner ~ Spaghetti & Salad It says almost 825 calories!! But I think that it is wrong! I know the 4 oz of noodles were 420, but I used turkey groundmeat, so I don't think it was that high, just one 1/2 cup?!?! 330?!? But anyway, I still didnt go over!

Water was good, I don't know how much I drank, but it was 3 big,big ole cups full!!!

Saturday was weigh in, and I was down 2 lbs! YAY!! This weekend was ****!! Me and hubby got into a big fight....We went to this stupid race car place, and me and lil sis were "get this" too short to ride some of the go-carts!! Then We had to go to his friends house (which I should have known wasnt worth the free food) and all they did....again was get pis*y drunk! I HATE THAT!!!I had a little BBQ, I'm pretty sure I didnt go over on calories because again I was mad the whole day and didnt each hardly anything. But the topper is when we had to go to the beach/lake to meet them the next morning! Where I got sunburnt, forced to get on a jet-ski which resulted on me crying and asking to go back to shore. My hubby is telling everybody, but I dont care!!It sounds pitiful, but I'm not ashamed!! Life jacket or not... I HATE BEING UNDER WATER!! The water was real choppy and people had fallen off, but I'm terrified of it. My husband on the other hand, had a blast. And my kiddos too, so it was ok. But the fun part was when we went to the pool (me and my sis) afterwards. I had soo much fun, and I was relaxed. It was like a big huge weight was lifted from me!! I've felt a little better ever since!!

Ralphmarie ~ So you're pretty good with that rifle eh?!? I'm scared of you girl! BTW Who IS Sheila ?!?

Aprilpepper ~ UMMMM How's the hand?.... !!

Suemarie ~ You don't sound like you in such a slump to me!! You seem to be in high spirits!! Being silly today! Well on vacation! Have fun! BTW you are a cutie!! Love that pic!!

Hippiechic ~ Congrats on your loss!!! You are looking great!

Well gotta get my butt into gear and start relaxing! It I dont start to settle myself down, I'll be up all night long, probably doing exercises at 2 am again!! So I hope everyone is doing great!! Have a very blessed day everyone!!

Love you chickies!!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 07:41 AM   #84  
Maggi

I love all the pictures and as soon as I get a decent one of me, I'm going to post one too, but for now, since I've hit a plateau and I feel a bit defeated, fractured, and depressed I don't think I could find my head, let alone anything else. I'm going to go get on my treadmill, and bury myself in an audio books and do some image work on myself.
magnoliamouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 11:17 AM   #85  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

Good morning all,
April, I'm so happy you're feeling better,and I apologize if I was a bit harsh in my last PM, I really want to see you achieve what you want and need sweetie.

Maggi, read up on the plateau thing...there are a few different things you can do...good luck.

Sue marie,damn. wish we could hang out...we'd lose a few lbs. just by laughing our butts off!!

Jaymi dol, Are you eating white pasta and just regular ground turkey???
The white stuff...bread,pasta, rice....have no nutritional value whatsoever, all the nutrients are processed right out of them, they turn to simple sugar in the body.
Whole wheat,pasta and bread are complex carbohydrates, so is brown rice, they take longer for the body to break down, thus making you feel full longer, and not spiking your blood sugar. They also are better nutrition wise.
Regular groung turkey has quite a bit of fat as they use the dark meat.I used to eat it in the frozen roll like sausage comes in...
If you go to the meat case there is usually ground turkey breast that is far lowere in fat.
I found whole wheat rigatoni at wal-mart..."Heartland" brand...good price too and it has for 3/4 cup UNCOOKED 190 cal. that would make about 1 and 1/2 cups cooked.
Its so nice that you are so active, that is doing wonders for you, you're looking great.

Talk to y'all later,
Diane
Old 06-22-2004, 04:55 PM   #86  
one day at a time

Hey Ladies...
Old 06-22-2004, 04:58 PM   #87  
one day at a time

well that last post went up too soon...that was just my hello to y'all.....just checking in before i go shopping to get some stuff for the new place...im moving in 4 days!!!....im really excited too.....and its not as stressful as i thought it would be.....the kids are doing great...helping out wonderfully seeing as how they are only 7 and 3....the hand is doing better....my kids are scared to look at it...but then again my 7 year old who is a BOY is scared of anything creepy crawly....bugs...worms.... etc....diane....u were not harsh in ur PM to me....not at all...u r such a supportive person...i really appreciate that in you..in all of u.....thank you....everyone keep up the good work.....ill be on later tonight.....take care y'all
Old 06-22-2004, 07:49 PM   #88  

Default its me...lol

well it is not very good... but here i am. just took it with the web cam and then my daughter put it up for me.

someone on another forum wanted to know what i am doing to lose so i will copy and paste it here in case any of you are interested........

i am counting calories and keeping them between 1200 and 1500. i also go to T.O.P.S. which is a weight loss suport group and being weighed every thursday helps. they dont have a certain plan that you have to follow they are just there for information and support....... here is a typical day for me.....

6:15 cereal with f f milk...150

9.00 slim fast bar ..........220

11:30 pretzels.................120
cottage cheese........120
peaches..................140

2:00 apple......................90

6:00 Wendys
Plain baked potato.......270
small chili ..................200

grand total..........................1310

i only drink water or diet pop or on a really hot day i will drink minute maid light lemonade which has only 5 calories per serving.

by eating several times a day i am keeping my calories under control and dont get really really hungry and end up going off plan. all i can say is this works for me but everyone is different and it takes time to figure out what works best for you. so far i havent done much exercise but i really need to or i probably will end up all saggy and baggy. right now i am doing ok so i guess if i stop losing then i will find another form of action.

hope you find a plan that works for you.

Talk to you LIGHTER!!!
Peg
bearzy2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 08:21 PM   #89  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

Another Hot April Chick!!!!!
YEAH PEG!!!! Happy to see another face on here.

Your plan is not real different from mine, although I am at home all week so I don't eat much fast food.
But like you I do eat every few hours so I never feel REAL hungry and it keeps my metabolism burning all day.
Also I recently got some of that Minute Maid 5 calorie pop and I love it.
We went to Wal-mart and I bought 6 of those mugs you keep in the freezer and the liguid in them freezes and keeps your drink real cold...84 cents each.
And I keep a little Minute Maid in them so I have a lemonade ice cube in the bottom so it doesn't dilute my drink...mmm mmm good.

I did order some exercise bands last week and they came and I love them, there was a chart in the box with a few exercises on there but I did find a band book on Half.com for 2.00 so thats on the way.
Also Jackeddy bugs me to death every evening for his walk so that helps (wish the bugs would leave me alone though).

April....I'm so happy the move is going well, let us know when you're settled in...

diane
Old 06-22-2004, 10:05 PM   #90  

Hey Ladies just checking in to see how everyone was doing. I have been off the boards for a while, partly because I was ashamed because I went off plan for the last couple weeks, and this week I was of because I was having computer problems and had to reformat my whole comp!
Anyway, I am back on plan somewhat and doing pretty well. I have that wedding to go to in a month and a few days and I really want to lose a bit more weight before I go. I also started writing a novel, something I always wanted to do.
Anway, hope everyone is doing well and staying on plan. I'll write when I have more time!
Tara
eatnothingalive is offline   Reply With Quote