Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-03-2004, 10:55 PM   #61  
Tons of fun!!!!

Today was better, I am getting to where I am proud of how strong i am being, I have been drinking water and staying with the healthy food, even after my scale disaster, yesterday. I have decided to go and buy a treadmill, because i cant really afford the gym and I dont want to sign a year long contract because financially i never know what could happen. But I think a treadmill will be great because i can be comfortable in my own home and listen to my music or watch some program on tv while I am exercising and it wont be too much like exercising... And if i add that to some pilates, yoga and sit-ups (gotta get rid of that tummy!) What the heck do i need a gym for, everything i need is right here on this website, recipes, advice, support.... Ok Ia m feeling excited again , I know I can do this, we ALL can!! alright ladies, talk to you all soon, Love, Jamie
hippiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 11:17 PM   #62  
one day at a time

Height: 5'2"

Thumbs up gotta keep on keeping on!!

well another week has begun....im feeling much better this week...last week was really a rough one....wow....im glad its in the past now...on to the future....

this place is grrreat!!!....u ladies are wonderful.....im so glad to have stumbled upon this awesome site....

i started out the week great....i drank alot of water today...but probably not enough...i started out the day with a bottle of water...and drank only water at work...no pop...and no vending machine junk!! ....i quit soda pop pretty much "cold turkey" 2 weeks ago...i was buying more than a case a week!!! and now i dont need pop like i thought i used to.....

its late...gotta get up at 5am

take care u all...and have a great week....
aprillpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 10:48 PM   #63  

Default yay

April Thats so great that you gave up your pop, think of all the money your saving too! you could make a jar and put in it the money your saving and treat yourself! I am thinking of making a jar and putting in 10 cents for every healthy choice i make, eating, exsercise, life style choices, then counting them at the end of the month. Although right now i am feeling a little ummm flat. and have been laking in the tread mill, but you know what... i think i'll go on right now, talk to you later, good luck!
Britt_Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 09:59 AM   #64  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

OKAY>>>

WEEKLY weighin for those of us who want to do a weekly:
4-28-04---277

5-5-04----273.5 3 and a half lbs!!!!!!GONE!!!!!
ralphmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 05:56 PM   #65  
my dad made me1 from wood

WEEKLY WEIGH IN:
LAST WEEK----- 152
THIS WEEK----- 150
2 lbs go me go me
GREAT JOB DIANE on the 3 and half lbs!!!!!!
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 06:24 PM   #66  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

WOOO HOOOO WE's LOOSIN" NOW!!!!!!!!
SCORCHIN THATS GREAT!!!!!

What did you change for the better this last week????

I cranked up that stereo today(Larry's gone all week now) and I DANCED MY *** OFF(or at least a tiny piece of it)

I drank almost a gallon of watwr everyday.
I ate every 2-3 hours,LOTS of fruit, brown rice,beans and veggies.
I even ate angel food cake a few times w/strawberries and ff whip cream.
I get 2 free meals a week and only did one off plan and that was.....2 big gooey cinnamon buns for breakfast one day.I sent the rest with Larry out of town.
Kept NO JUNK in the house.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:51 PM   #67  

Default Updates

hehe good job I worked out a lot more and kept my calorie intake to between 1200-1350, however once a week I let it go over that ,like to around 1400-1500. I"m very proud of myself i had taco bell one night and only ate half of a Grilled stuff burrito and have of a chicken gordita...
I drank at least 90 oz of water a day.
And I exercised a lil more than normal and I burned 3775 calories this week which is a lil over a hundred more than i did last week....
This week I'm starting a new exercise program my doctor had made up for me that will help to tone me up without hurting my new kidney lol......

I wish we could get rid of the junk food at my house it tempts me so, but my nephew and nieces get to have a bad snack twice a week so i just make them hide it from my sight.....

HOW HAS EVERYONE ELSE BEEN DOING??????
Old 05-05-2004, 08:20 PM   #68  

Default Nooooooo!

Well weighted my self today! ummmmm I am at 194! At the begining of the week i was 190. Dham it, how can four pounds come so fast?! grrrr i can't belive it i thought i was doing like SOOOO amazing! I am so angry right now i can't belive this! But i need to try not to let this get me down, muscle weights for then fat. I can Do this next tuesday i will be lighter! and i am not going to weigh my self inbetween, i don't wanna build up false hope!, hope everyone else is doing better than myself!
Britt_Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:48 PM   #69  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

Don't fret,there sre numerous reasons why weight can go up, TOM,body reajustmentie:turning fat to muscle,water retention,not enough fiber,not eating enough,..see how you are next week Britt, maybe you'll be a every other week weigher.

When I was on Atkins they always talked about the whoosh fairy,you would stall for a few days or a few weeks or sometimes a few months..then WHOOSH a 5 lb losss all at once.

Hang in there,stay on track.
Old 05-05-2004, 09:23 PM   #70  
one day at a time

Height: 5'2"

Default time for the oh so dreaded scale!!

weekly weigh in time.....i was at about 190 last time i checked...and today ......im at 187 !!!!! 3 pounds gone.....that makes me happy....not really happy ...its so hard to lose weight.....well....i gotta try to get some sleep tonight...the kids have been keeping me up...they're not feeling the best right now....so...u all take care.....and keep on being LOSERS!!!! :goodluck:
aprillpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 09:29 PM   #71  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

APRILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
HEY,HEY,HEY !!!!!!!!

Yeah it's hard and every week won't be great but you're doin' it!!!!
Everystep in the right direction is a step in the right direction.

You Go GIRRRRLLLLLL.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:44 PM   #72  

Default weigh in

tomorrow night is my weigh in at t.o.p.s. ...if i go down at least 1 1/4 lbs i will be 1/3 of the way to goal . i think i will be . by my scale at home i am . congrats to everyone who is staying on plan. the exercise is my hardest part to stick to . i will do it for 3 or 4 days and then not for 3 or 4. GRRRR i guess anything worth doing isnt always as easy as we wish is could be.

Talk to you LIGHTER!!!
Peg
bearzy2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 10:50 AM   #73  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

Hey Peg,

I've got my fingers crossed for you (my legs too,whole lotta water drinkin goin on).
1/3rd to goal is fantastic.
I've got 47 and 1/2 lbs to go before I'm a third of the way there,but it's doable.
Exercise is hard for me too because of the weight and I really am out of shape but Jackeddy helps, he goes in the pantry where his leash is hanging and stands there and stares at it when I walk by the door he'll come to me then turn around and go stare at it some more, he knows I need to go walking and keeps me reminded.

I figure if the dog is smart enough to know we need to go exercise who am I to think different?...lol
I also got my studio cleared out and I CRANK up the volume and dance,I put Jackeddy out 'cause he stares at me, I have been so sore this past week but it's a good sore, means I'm using stuff that thought it was retired.

Anyway, all you chicks are great no matter where your at in this and I hope we all stick together for a long long time,like I said before...if you go off plan or anything happens...thats when you really need to come here,we are THE APRIL CHICKS!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2004, 04:02 PM   #74  

Heya guys,
I got a quick question has anyone noticed that since they started exercising that u can see ur cellulite more than before. My sister and I both have noticed that.
OH also when should we start a new thread ????

APRIL CHICKS ROCK!!!!
Old 05-06-2004, 06:37 PM   #75  
Tons of fun!!!!

Ok I am a day late I didn't have time to log on yesterday. ALthough I am still not entirely comfortable with posting my weight. I will let all the fellow April chicks know that, I am a tiny bit lighter this week.....I lost a whoppin 2lbs!!! But hey thats a start. to all of us, just for stickin in there despite the rough times. It is a lot easier to do this with support. Everyone have a good day......Love, Jamie
hippiechic is offline   Reply With Quote