Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-15-2004, 09:42 PM   #1  

Default HELP I just pigged out

OMG I was so bad today!! I just pigged out on cereal and pop tarts. I just want to cry!!!! I just hate myself. I don't know what to do. I feel so helpless and worthless!!!!!
kittykitkat1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 09:56 PM   #2  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default So you had a weak moment...

all is not lost. It was one meal, and now it's over. Just start fresh in the morning and don't let this stop you!!! We all have our weak moments, mine happen when I am hormonal, but we just can't allow a bad day to ruin our efforts. Think about why you did what you did, and try to focus on that and how you can do things differently next time.

It's going to be okay!! Just throw in some extra exercise and water and you will be just fine. ((((HUGS))))
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 09:52 AM   #3  

You are NOT worthless, or helpless for that matter. We all "mess up." That's part of the journey —*believe me, this will not be the last time that you don't eat healthy, so why waste your time feeling guilty about it? It helps if you can think of your eating habits as a long-term, life-long, lifestyle change, not a diet ... that way you can get some perspective — after all what's one day of bad choices when you've got so many more days to follow? It's not an all or nothing thing. Concentrate on what you did right (exercise, drinking your water, what your food choices were for the rest of your day) and stop punishing yourself! It does more harm than good. Chin up, it'll get easier. And I'm serious — don't freak out about it, your worth as a human being cannot be measured or diminished by poptarts (which are evil delicious demons that I no longer allow in my home )
Grace

Last edited by Graceful Goddess; 04-16-2004 at 09:57 AM.
Graceful Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 10:41 AM   #4  

Thanks... I just had that awful carb-overload bloating feeling...... I realize that today is a new day with new choices and that I cannot change yesterday.

Thanks!
Kitty
kittykitkat1971 is offline   Reply With Quote