Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-24-2004, 01:30 PM   #16  
Legend in my own mind

For me it's Coke. and I also like to have a rum and Coke at night sometimes. So I have given up drinking Coke unless I do have the one or two drinks so I won't mess up my diet so bad. I replaced it with Lipton unsweetned Ice tea.
It comes in a bottle something like Snapple. This Lipton tea has not fake suger or anything, I really like them but I do admit they are kind of expensive.
I like to put them in the freezer for 5 or 10 min to make them really cold..
Partytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:09 AM   #17  

I took quite awhile to wean myself off Pepsi. I used to drink 1 2 liter in about a day in a half. It was all that I use to drink. I started buying the 16 ounce bottles and making that last me all day. I did that for a couple of months then I started buying the cans of Pepsi. I would only drink one can of Pepsi and that would be with supper. Now I only have a Pepsi when I go out for supper, which is not that often at all, and the only reason I do is because all I like to drink is Pepsi or water. And at restaurants I don’t trust that the water will taste clean. I am surprised that I do not need it anymore but I had to do it slowly.
3kidsworthlosin4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:28 PM   #18  

i was so into deit dew !! i use to live off that stuff but i have been making my self drink alot of water on this diet and i do not miss it now. i know i am going to drink water and i do still have right now diet rite pop. no dew! i got used to be off now. sue
samanthajosmom_12 is offline   Reply With Quote