Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-29-2004, 02:58 PM   #1  

Default *********... does anyone know anything about this product

Hi all,
This is the first time I am posting so I hope I am doing it right. I was surfing the net and on Consumer Health digest they were reviewing trimspa. The reviews were just okay, and Consumer Health reccommend ********* as a good dietary pill.I am thinking about getting it but I am wondering if anyone has had an success with the product. Thanks

http://consumerhealthdigest.com/trimspa49.htm
here is the website for the reviews of trimspa and *********

http://liposlimsystems.com/
and here is the website for *********
Dolphin413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:38 PM   #2  

I would stay away from any diet pills unless you are seeing a doctor and they perscribe them for you.

Hope someone can tell you more about the *********.

I recommend exercise. Walking. Doesn't cost anything, doesn't really give you sore muscles unless you do too much. Start out slow.

Drink lots of water. I don't drink ice water. I prefer mine not to be so cold.

Write back if you find this works. But there aren't any quick fixes.

Sunnyday
sunnyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 03:46 PM   #3  

Default *********

I had been trying to get off baby weight since I had my daughter in the spring. After many failed attempts I finally came accross ********* on a search engine and figured I would give it a try. This product did wonders for me. It gave me energy (and I need it with a newborn) and suppressed my appetite big time. I felt that I was able to even have the energy to walk on the treadmill after my daughter went down to sleep. I have lost about 25 lbs in the past 3 mos and am continuing to use ********* to get off even more weight. I love this product and recommend it to anyone who is serious about losing weight.
Rachel101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 04:17 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

OY, here we go again !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 05:31 PM   #5  

Default Don't waste your money...

Trimspa and the rest of those weight loss products are nothing but a waste of money. These products do not work and it is just a matter of time before they are pulled off of shelves by the FDA, (Cortislim's days are numbered)...Take the money you would have spent on Trimspa and by a pair of walking shoes and start a fast paced walking routine. That and a low fat, low sugar, low cal, high fiber, whole food eating routine is guaranteed to work for life as long as you make it part of your life. The only way to burn fat and calories is to move.
davidzee is offline   Reply With Quote