Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 08:19 PM   #31  

I AM THANKFUL FOR.............

--- I am thankful for my freedom. I can worship My Father in heaven without worry of persecution.

--- I am thankful that my husband was tranfered to the south for his job. I have meet some lovely people here in the bible belt.

---I am thankful for sight to see all the beauty God created, for ears to hear the song birds, for taste to saver the sweatness of a peach, for smell to enjoy the aroma of a gardenia or fresh baked bread.

---I am thankful for a great husband who puts up with me and who has been faithful all these years.

---I am thankful for all the trials I have gone through so I can grow spiritually.
Old 11-13-2003, 08:49 PM   #32  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Talking

The Twelve Days of Thankgiving

On the First Day..... We give thanks for the fresh turkey feast and its hot trimmings.

On the Second Day..... We bless the cold turkey sandwiches, slushy cranberry sauce, and hard rolls.

On the Third Day..... We praise the turkey pie and vintage mixed veggies.

On the Fourth Day..... We thank the pilgrims for not serving bison that first time, or we'd be celebrating Thanksgiving until April.

On the Fifth Day..... We gobble up cubed bird casserole and pray for a glimpse of a naked turkey carcass.

On the Sixth Day..... We show gratitude (sort of) to the creative cook who slings cashews at the turkey and calls it Oriental.

On the Seventh Day..... We forgive our forefathers and pass the turkey-nugget pizza.

On the Eighth Day..... The word ''vegetarian'' keeps popping into our heads.

On the Ninth Day..... We check our hair to make sure we're not beginning to sprout feathers.

On the Tenth Day..... We hope that the wing meat kabobs catch fire under the broiler.

On the Eleventh Day..... We smile over the creamed gizzard because the thigh bones are in sight.

On the Twelfth Day..... We apologize for running out of turkey leftovers....and everybody says Amen!!!

I am Thankful for:
*Sense of Humor*
Old 11-14-2003, 01:52 PM   #33  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Angry

Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Count on God instead of yourself.

~~Author Unknown.~~
Closed Thread