Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 06:57 PM   #151  

Gosh Angie what is wrong with us? We seem to both be staying OP for a while and now for me it is totally down the tubes. Tonight was pizza, need I say more ! I love homemade mac and cheese. My mom always use to make it for us. I could live on that stuff. My real temptation tonight is going to be the pumpkin ice cream in the freezer. I guess we both have goals and we have to remember that, I want to look great in a new christmas outfit and you want to look great for Florida. We can do it!

How fun that you dress up your doggies. Julie
Old 11-12-2003, 07:31 PM   #152  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Pumpkin ice cream? Cool, is it good? Where do you get it? I love anything Pumpkin.
Old 11-12-2003, 07:44 PM   #153  

Angie its Edy's brand. Its great....taste like frozen pumpkin pie. Just the right amount of nutmeg in it! I just get it at my grocery store.
Old 11-12-2003, 10:33 PM   #154  

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry that I haven't said anything lately. We have progress reports due on Friday and I have 122 to fill out.

The weather last night and today has been fabulous. I know. I know. But when you live in the desert you take what you can.

I get so busy I know I am really wreaking havoc on this weight loss. Reading the other posts, it is nice to know that I'm not the only one. I went into school this morning at 6:30-no breakfast, no lunch (was busy and forgot to eat); had pasta, peas, and corn for dinner (it was my daughter's idea). Later, we watched "Finding Nemo" for the umpteenth time (my daughter has half the dialogue memorized); It is a cute movie, though.

I'm sitting here now with hubbie at work and Ashley in bed. The window is open and it is really pouring outside. Last time we had heavy rains we ended up with a lake in the backyard. My brother asked me if we had good fishing in it.

The temp is only 66 outside. Warmer in the house right now, but with the window open it is nice.

Have a great evening everyone.

Cal
Old 11-13-2003, 12:23 AM   #155  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Sorry, everyone for not posting. I'm SO busy it's not funny. Flying to L.A. next week and everything is hitting the fan. But, I'm up for it! Gotta go juice some veggies now for energy. Just got done with a translation. Gotta do my crunches for the 21-day challenge, then run and teach, then meet to try to drum up more work. Tokyo life is hectic!!
Old 11-13-2003, 10:23 AM   #156  

Cal do you live in a place like i see on TV. A bunch of houses with cactus everywhere. Don't take that the wrong way I have never been to AZ so all I see comes from the TV. I am sure you think I live in the swamp. I do live kind of close to it though.

Red you sound really busy. What are you flying to LA for?

Angie now post this morning? Is everything ok?

Hey Jacks and Julie, whats up?

I am just sitting here at working trying to make myself look busy. I am sure I could find something to do if I wanted to. I am on my 3rd day of the plan and I feel like I am doing ok. I will see what happens at the end of the week though.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:38 AM   #157  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning. I just got my haircut...FINALLY!!! I made an appointment for December 18 to get it cut and highlighted before vaca.

Diet has been derailed. I dont know why I do that but I do. It is Sad I know. I need to get my head out of my *** and just do it.

Kempy, Do you have alligators around your house? I mean like if you just went into the woods for a walk could you run into one or poisonous snakes or spiders? As you can see I never paid attention in geography.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:04 AM   #158  

Angie I have to go about 2-3 miles form my house to see a gator. I have been on the airboat though and come across a few. Trust me you don't stick around when you do. There is a school way down in south LA that put up a fence around the school b/c gators were crawling out of the water and into the yard. I have to pass that school to get to my grandmothers. We do have a few snakes and spiders. I try to keep my interact to a minimum.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:27 AM   #159  

Good Morning girls,
I think I have a plan I might go back to totally low carbing, like no bread or potatoes or sugar for two weeks until Thanksgiving. I just felt so much better when I was sticking to it. I was had a less bloated feeling and had more energy. I might do phase 1 of the south beach. Anyone want to join with me, not to do the sbd but just to stay on track for the next two weeks until Thanksgiving day and then we all can treat ourselves a little bit? I sent all the rest of my favorite Halloween chocolates with my husband so my hungry little hands can not get on them.

Angie do you like your haircut? I bet it looks cute. Is it short?

Kempy gators I would be freaked out! I just hate finding spiders in my house. I have to like close my eyes and grab them with a napkin. Oh god it is getting me nervous thinking about them.

Hi Red and everyone else. Cherie where are ya, I have no one to talk about the Bachelor with! Julie
Old 11-13-2003, 11:42 AM   #160  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Julie, I wont even kill them haha I make the kids or Jay do it. I never used to be that bad but when we first moved here we lived way in the woods and we had these HUGE wood spiders in our house ALL the time and I got so petrified of them that I cant even look at one now.

I am going to try to stay on track for the night tonight to see how I do. I did have no bake cookies for breakfast but I am going to try to talk myself into not over eating for the rest of the day.
Old 11-13-2003, 01:50 PM   #161  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Where is Cherie this week? Did she have to leave town and I missed it or something?
Old 11-13-2003, 01:59 PM   #162  

Angie I don't remember her saying she had to go anywhere.?.
Today for lunch I made deviled eggs. They are so good and easy to make. I always forget about making them. Usually only on holidays.

Did anyone go to Dr. Phils website and read his seven day menu? Its sounds like alot of food. I wonder how those people are all going to look after the series is done. I wish I had Dr. Phil checking up on me and keeping me in line. The weight loss challenge show was actually not on this week.

Kempy and Angie have you guys ever kept an online food journal here? If you did, did it help?

Hey Jacks hope you are having a nice day.

Noelle buddy I bet you are having a great time.
Old 11-13-2003, 02:16 PM   #163  

I don't know where Cherie is, I haven't seen her around in awhile. Maybe we should PM her to get her back.

Julie I love deviled eggs. I bought stuff to make them. I am going to try to do them tonight. Joe is going to a dinner for a club that he is in so I will have plenty of time. As long as I can get it in before Friends.

I used to record everything in Fitday but I got a little obssesive with it. I had to stop b/c I was letting myself be controled by how much food I ate. Plus, I was tired of weighing and measuring everything I ate.

Angie I am sure you will be ok. You do so good when you set your mind to things.
Old 11-13-2003, 04:31 PM   #164  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I usually only get deviled eggs at Easter time since the kids each have to color a ton of eggs. Jay loves em.

Julie, I used to keep track of everything I ate in my journal...before they changed them. I cant get into the new way they do it so I dont bother any more. I think it helped me in the beginning because i was so determined to lose it again and once I wrote it down I didnt want to change it so I just ate what I had written and nothing more.

Does Noelle come back on Monday. That would be the only bad thing about a vacation...you blink and it is over and you have to wait another year. But at least you get to have fun for a while. I still cant wait though.
Old 11-13-2003, 07:32 PM   #165  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I made fat free hot dogs and baked fries for supper so hopefully I can not eat a bunch of junk at least for tonight so I can start to fel better. That would be nice.

I PM'd Cherie to make sure she was ok. Come back Cherie, we miss you.
Closed Thread