Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 09:24 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hooray for Friday!

I'm being lazy this morning. I decided to take a day off. I have a zillion things that need done around the house so I was looking forward to accomplishing things and getting the house back under control. Plus maybe some shopping and lots of exercise.

Its looking shakey right now. I was awake at 4 am because I had to get up and pee and noticed that the dog was awake and thought maybe he needed to go pee. Dumb because as soon as he got to the patio door he started going crazy. Damn racoon on the deck again. So I had to wait a few minutes and make sure it was gone and go outside and check before letting Bear outside. I had to wait while he ran around crazed smelling and then eating the food he had left behind. I am now beginning to believe he leaves food behind to attrack critters and not for him to eat the next day. So I didn't sleep well between 4 am and 6 am. I did sleep in a little but got up with a sinus headache. My visions of productive granduer are a little fuzzy right now.

I do have laundry going and will be working on bills here this morning. Its gloomy outside which makes it even more of a struggle but I WILL not squander this day being gloomy.

I am just pi$$ed at DH's kids. Neither one of his sons bothered to call him yesterday. I am especially mad at the 2nd one because we just bailed him out with money and he was supposed to call and let us know they had made it to Louisiana okay. I'm going to call his GD today and ask her if she even knows when her grandpa's birthday is and tell her she needs pay attention. At 16, she's old enough. He didn't say anything but I know it hurt his feelings for them to blow off his birthday.

Thin - I let DH semi-retire from RV sales a couple of years ago. He drives a school bus part time now. That's why he has all these "trips" that crop up and wreck our plans.

Barb - Have a marvelous time and we'll want to see pictures!

Tina - Your new haircut is really cute. Don't be grumpy! And good lord, stop calling yourself an old hag. Dr. Phil would whup a$$ over the negative talk.

Pam - Good job on getting back on track. Make it a good day today as well!

Joanne - Plan B turned out to be two mylar balloons (one Happy Birthday and one I Love You) which surprised the crap out of him because I don't think anyone's done that before. And a "For my Husband" plaque with a beautiful, mushy message that made him cry. I'll go this weekend and find the leather sports hat he mentioned.

Syn - Good luck with WI and good job on the new perm. Yes, we must not be thinking of ourself as fat and ugly. In order to win the battle, we have to get our self-esteems back.

Joe Anne - It will take time to come to terms with your grandma's death. I still get kicked in the gut every now and then about dad being gone and its been almost a year. There are many days that I just can't comprehend that he's really gone - that it was HIM that was in the casket. Its hard and it is such a comfort to have that faith in God. Take care!

Hello to everyone else! I must get up and do something.

Have a great Friday!
Old 10-10-2003, 10:25 AM   #32  
Michigan Old-Timer

DO NOT POST HERE! GO TO "300+ And Ready To Try Again....#424"

God Bless America!
Old 10-10-2003, 10:36 AM   #33  

Hi there chicklets,

Sorry the posts have been short and sweet, just seems like this week there has not been enough hours in the day for all that needed to get done. Then by the end of the day I was just so tired and did not want to be infront of my computer. (Gosh, did I say that ) I love my computer. But, I have been in the bed by like 9:00 p.m. almost every single night this week.

We are leaving to go camping one last time for the year this afternoon. I have to run over to the next town after work to pick up my neice and nephew because we are taking them camping with us. It works out well, it gives both my kids someone to play with besides each other. And lord knows that when they have no electiricty or TV or whatever the world has come to an end.... Poor babies have to use their imagination.

Tina: I love the new hair. It looks wonderful And you are not.....I REPEAT....YOU ARE NOT AN OLD HAG!!!

No time for more replies, I'm at work and there is lots to be done and tied up before I leave.

Talk to you girls on Sunday....I will be back.

Love ya all,
Sandy
Old 10-12-2003, 08:34 PM   #34  
Syn
ONE BITE AT A TIME*Loser*

Aruggg...I gained 5 pounds last week....some of that has to be water retention....because I haven't seen my new MD here to get my Blood Pressure/fluid pill script renewed....

I haven't been at all good this past week either, one thing for sure is that the scales don't lie....

I haven't had a chance to read the last day or two of posts..but will soon...Until then,
Closed Thread