Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 05:24 PM   #1  

Question Cellulite

Can anyone help?? I am new to this forum and have a cellulite question. I have lost 25 lbs by running weights and diet. (30 to go) I have definatley noticed an increase in muscle tone but have also noticed more cellulite on my legs. Can anyone explain this???? Or am I imagining things??

Thanks!!!
Old 10-07-2003, 05:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Well it is probably because you are building muscle up underneath which is making the cellulite stand out more.....

one thing that might help you is to get a natural bristle body brush (like what you use in the shower) and with it dry and your skin dry do a "dry brush" of your whole body paying close attention to where the cellulite is and over your limp nodes (behind your knees, upper inner thighs, under arms, etc.) always brushing towards your heart..... this will help all the built up toxins which build up in your fat cells get flushed out of you body.... this also makes your skin feel great because you also end up brushing off all the dead skin cells.... do daily for about 5 minutes just before your shower.

Make sure you are drinking your water....lots and lots of it...

Good Luck!!!
Closed Thread