Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 09:02 PM   #31  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

I'm off for my flight! Will be checking in (I hope) once I'm in the States.
Keep up your work. I'll be journaling (and for me that's harder than it sounds!)

Bye for now!
Old 10-07-2003, 10:44 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Default Huffin' and a Puffin'

I just finished my second day of duel cardio.... two more days to go! :-) Also have done two sets of my pilates today too.. so that part of the challenge is going strong as well! Now I am just TIRED!!!!!

Eydie.. GREAT JOB on resisting that chocolate monster!!!!! My first two weeks on my 21 day challenge was awful.. There was so much chocolate in my office... I couldn't stand it!

allthatjazz.. GREAT JOB!

Lisa.. still doing awesome!!!! Keep it up!!

Shelldawn, any goal is a great goal!! It means you are committed to doing SOMETHING! So good luck!

happy dance dot!!! You are doing great!!! Glad you are doing such a fantastic job on your challenge!! We are here for you!

Marti!! Keep it up! :-)

Holly.... you are doing fantastic too!!!

I am soooo tired.. I can't even think straight! I will check in tomorrow with everyone.... have a great night!

Hugs,
Cherie
Old 10-08-2003, 01:07 AM   #33  

Height: 5'1"

Smile Doing great!!

Evening ladies-

Well, I don't feel 32 right now,,,, I feel like I'm 92. I'm tired and sore and just want some sleep.

Day two is successful!! I did a whole leg routine using the excercise ball. I was going to grab this "thigh master" that I have... don't know where it came from, I never purchased one, but instead, I used the ball. And my thighs are feeling it!! Woohoo!! I also did some glute routine. I even grabbed some weights and did a little arms excercises. So all in all, my legs got worked out and as a bonus, so did my arms. I soooo want to get my membership back at the gym!!!

I have goal.... as we all do. And that is to lose some weight AND add some definition or tone to my muscles by March 2004. Why that time?? Well......
James and I plan on getting married in March. On my grandparents anniversary!! We've planned on getting married at that time for awhile, I just thought I would finally share that. Today we've been together for 5yrs.... and I was just in the mood to share....

Ok, this 92yr old... I mean 32yrs old is heading off to bed.

Take Care
Marti
Old 10-08-2003, 04:41 AM   #34  

Hi, i'm new. I thought that this would be interesting!

I want to walk 30 minutes 3-4x this week (started yesterday and had one today)

drink a lot of water, and water only everyday
Old 10-08-2003, 08:02 AM   #35  

Wonderful Wednesday to all!!

Just checking in to say I did 29 crunches this morning, even though I said I was gonna skip a day, but when I realized I was no longer sore, I just went for it. I journaled yesterday and already today. I also woke up at 5 am, that covers the 6am wake up doesn't it??

MNJ-How exciting, getting married in less than a year, wow. You must be major busy, tell us about some of your plans.

I'm very happy for you.

Lisa
Old 10-08-2003, 09:18 AM   #36  
I Can and I Will

Good Morning Lovely Ladies!!! I treid posting here 3 times last night and my stupid computer kept freezing... of course after i had written everything...lol So, i will try again! LOL I did my iron horse yesterday... which for those of u who r wondering is a Gravity Body Lift machine... whatever that means...lol it feels like i am doing squats without and stress to my knees... Also did my yoga. Did NOT eat after 7pm again last might so thats 2 down there as well!! For someone who never liked to exercise i must say i am diggin this now.... lol I really like the endorphin rush afterwards! Looks like i just may be able to keep this up!!! Well, i should say i WILL keep this up.... even if i dont like it i need it!!
I want to tell u all that u are doing FABULOUS!!! Welcome to atamata... u will find the women here are full of love, hope and all kinds of support. They are truly wonderful friends! Remember to take care of U today....

Sandy
Old 10-08-2003, 11:45 AM   #37  

I know I'm getting off to a late start this week, but I just got back to a computer! Well, last week was not successful. I didn't have any candy, I did cardio 3x, and I walked the hospital 4x a day. However I only did the ab video once last week.

This week, I challenge myself to the following:
1. Cardio 3x this week.
2. Ab video 2x this week.
3. No sweets from Wednesday through Sunday.

Welcome atamata!

Marti - congratulations!!

Lisa - great job on the crunches. They are definitly worth it!

redballon - have a wonderful time!

Sandybrat & Photogirl - great going with all the exercies!

I did do cardio and the ab video this morning. So, off to a good start.

Everyone, have a wonderful day!
Old 10-08-2003, 12:31 PM   #38  

Well Two down and one to go. I walked my mile Sunday and Tuesday. My legs sure do feel it when I am done, but I haven't been pushing myself to do it faster yet.

Speaking of which. About how long should it take to walk a mile in order to get the maximum bennifit from it? Is it 20 minutes?
Old 10-08-2003, 01:10 PM   #39  

Hi just wanted to say

welcome to atamata

You're all doing great.

Congrats MNJ you must really be excited...keep up the good work. You really inspire me girl...u rock!

Well I am still doing good so hopefully this week ends good too.

Take care
Old 10-08-2003, 06:02 PM   #40  

Wednesday and still on target. I was doing Total Gym at 5:30 am! Boy am I outta shape.

MNJ- Congrats on your exciting news!
Photo- Dual cardio again, wow!
Atatmata- Welcome!
friendsfor fitness- Way to go with the early wake-up and crunches
Sandybrat-Endorphin rush-Yay!
Redballoon- have a safe trip
Southern Butterfly- Sounds like a great start!
Shelldawn- Good going with your walking plan!

On to Thursday!
Old 10-08-2003, 06:30 PM   #41  
deleted2

Atamata, Welcome!

MNJ, thanks for sharing your wedding plans--that's exciting!

Photogirl, I'd love to workout with you sometime. I really admire your exercise routines!

FriendsForFitness, A wonderful Wednesday to you too!

Sandybrat, isn't working out the best? I can't live without it!

Southern Butterfly, even if you didn't complete 100% of your challenge, it looks to me like you did darn well! Don't sweat it!

Shelldawn, I wouldn't worry about how long it takes to walk that mile. Just make it a habit and then you can speed up!

allthatjazz, wow! Im inspired---I may get up at 5:00 and do Pilates or something. I love it!

I had a very busy day at work---had to prepare, serve, and clean up after the board meeting lunch. So I took a walk while the dishes were washing and then came home and did an hour of bellydance videos. That got me all loosened up after a tense day!

Old 10-08-2003, 07:12 PM   #42  
I Can and I Will

Eydie... do u like your belly dance videos?? I have been thinking about getting some... but have NO idea whats good... If u enjoy yours would u tell me which one it is so i can get one?? Thanks... Almost dinner time... be back later chickees@!@!!!!!!

Sandy
Old 10-08-2003, 10:32 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Default Another night down

Third day out of my fourth for duel cardio!!! I am Tired! but, I am really going to try to do seven out of seven this week... I will keep you posted! I have exactly two weeks til a very good friend of mine comes in from California.. so I want to look as good as possible! :-)

Eydie! Thanks... that was a very sweet thing to say! And good for you about the belly dancing videos... I bet that is a great way to relax!

Allthatjazz.. Great Wednesday!!!

Shelldawn.. great job on your walks!!! You are doing great!

Hi Happy!

Butterfly, sounds like to me you had an extremely successful week last week!!! Don't focus on what you didn't do, look at ALL YOU DID DO!!! WOW!! You did great!

Sandy.. keep up the great work!!!! And you are right about the exercise... once you get hooked on it.. it feels great and you actually look forward to your sessions!

Lisa... WTG on those crunches girl!!!! Glad you didn't skip today!

atamata welcome!!! Good luck on your challenge this week!

Marti wow.. congrats on the impending wedding!!! We will have you in great shape long before you walk down that isle!!!

Ok... time for me to go relax and go to bed.... I will see you all tomorrow!

Cherie
Old 10-08-2003, 11:17 PM   #44  
I Can and I Will

Hello ladies!! Did my yoga and my iron horse again today!! NO eating again after 7... so far so excellent!! LOL Just need to get my pilates in again and keep up with what i have been doing. I am NOT to the point yet of missing exercise, but i hope to be very soon.... i will make this a habit !!! Well.. i have some stuff to finish up and then need to hit the hay... take care of u... night all... sweet dreams! Congrats Marti!!! sorry i missed saying that earlier... i am happy for u!

Sandy
Old 10-09-2003, 12:14 AM   #45  

Height: 5'1"

Unhappy ooohh... a headache!

Hello ladies-

Well today I decided to just rest. I have a headache from !@#*!!!
And trying to do excercises just isn't working... I did try though. So I've only done 2 days out of the 3-4. Not too bad. I will do some tomorrow... a promise.

Sorry for no individuals tonight, I will tomorrow. You're ALL doing so well!! I'm so proud!!

Take care
Marti
Closed Thread