Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2023, 02:38 PM   #91  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Friday
workout: 10 mile run
no weigh in

Saturday
workout: 5 mile walk
weight: 106.2 lbs

I'm sick with an upper respiratory infection right now. yuck.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:56 PM   #92  

Good afternoon! Girl81, upper respiratory tract infections are terrible. I’ve had them. Get well soon! Power walked to and home from lunch today. Ran errands on the way home. Hung a load of laundry on the line outside to dry today. My clothes smelled wonderful when I took them down. 😁🐰😷🐇
Old 05-13-2023, 03:12 PM   #93  
very small boned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post

Girl81 Is the lower weight sustainable for you? Can you do what it takes to keep it lower for the long term? If not I would accept the extra 2 pounds. Mentally it might put you in a better place. In fact, if you take that extra stress off you, you might drop down naturally.

!
I appreciate you replying to me Diana. It made me think. I think it is sustainable for me and I can do what it takes; I just DON'T. I lack motivation
Old 05-13-2023, 03:14 PM   #94  
very small boned

Thank you ciecie!
Old 05-13-2023, 06:33 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

WO: Swimming+Fast walking 2 hours
FOOD: Off track, binged again last night
Old 05-13-2023, 07:37 PM   #96  

Good evening! Yangtzer, all of us have days when we binge eat. Power walked and ran errands before supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🐰😷🐇
Old 05-13-2023, 09:37 PM   #97  

Finally got time to catch up with everyone

Girl81..Be well soon! I echo you. I’m thinking about up my target weight too. It might make me happier. Do you do weight training in the gym?

CieCie..Thanks, Yes, today’s a new day! Do you get a lot of bugs in the summer?

Dianna..Good job staying on track! How do you like the Faithful workouts?

Jendiet..Feel better soon! Are you still doing the IF?

SinaRose..Yes, stay on the course, it’s a bumpy ride to lose weight. Just like buying and holding an index fund, you’ll make money eventually. LOL

Nancylmrn..Do you need treadmill with Heart Rate Monitoring and WiFi connection?
Old 05-13-2023, 09:51 PM   #98  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Girl81 Feel better soon.

Yangtzer I do like the faithful workouts. I found an app on my tv where I can watch them, or I can use youtube.

Today the church had a luncheon for the ladies for Mother's Day. We went out. I did eat in moderation, although my foods were "off plan" No workout to report. After we had lunch we went to the assisted living place to visit a couple people we know. We brought our hymnals and sang for our friends as well as to others in the place. We went from room to room singing and even stopping in the hallway to sing for someone. We were there for over 2 hours. It was a real blessing for me. No workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 05-13-2023, 11:27 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi all. W.i was 197. I know I am PMS. Due for it like the 15th or 16th. Ugh kids have state testing too that week.

I am STRESSED. Coworker quitting and client daughter coming back has challenges still. We might have someone but then daughter needs the hours...plus she is staying there SOME...yall I love this fam. Its just going to be crazy..

I probably will get busy prepping youngest for state testing so HAPPY MOTHERS DAY mommas

So I am still having dizzy spells but knowing its most likely POTS i am not that worried. I seem to have some days where my joints just WILL NOT WORK RIGHT. I roll my flat foor...they splay out like pancakes when they hit the floor or my knees just don't fit...or my fingers hurt...

I really need to take my youngest because he has the most bendy parts out of us all...he just folds up..he rolled his ankle after swimming too.

Speaking of which..my 2nd son is GAINING TOO MUCH WEIGHT too fast. I am trying to slow him down with no eating after 8pm but he gained from 136-141 doing that.. so im going to try carb cycling with him.

I did it with him today
C 85
p 75
f 89

He did really well and got under his target of 100 c.
Anyways, im super tired.

I take magnesium with B6 and NAC at bed time. Plus I put the bulbs on red LED to help build tryptophan. My youngest is a NIGHT OWL. He sleeps in the room with me. Do you know joint mobility disorder people usually have trouble sleeping. I also checked and found out all 3 of us are missing a tongue frenulum (the attachment under your tongue) and the 2 boys can flip their tongue almost back to their throats! That is crazy to see.

Sina my youngest suffers from constipation (another problem with EDS ) as do I. Its a LONG BATTLE and he has had a problem since birth and we had to give suppositories and miralax but NOTHING works like Apple juice! We started him on Apple juice/water daily and no problems!

Yamgtzer, doing revs again?

Ceicie, that was some coronation! Beautiful

Girl, I agree with Diana. I hope you are feeling better. Carrot seed oil helps clear the lungs. Rub some on your chest.

Nancy, how long til you settle down?

Ok good night dear ones

Old 05-14-2023, 12:09 AM   #100  

Good morning! Yangtzer, I don’t get many bugs in the house. I have Orkin spray for them. I don’t get many on the outside. Orkin sprays out there. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🐰😷🐇
Old 05-14-2023, 06:57 AM   #101  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Mother's Day!

Steps from yesterday: 8,142

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 14

Luke 8:48
And he said unto her, 'Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.'

When all is said and done, the determining factor in our diet is going to be our frame of mind. No one loses weight who doubts he can do it. The mind is a tricky thing, and it will tell us time and again that there is no way we can hope to succeed. It will create all kinds of monsters for us to overcome, and defeating them is not easy. Only the person who is mentally and spiritually prepared stands a chance of overcoming. When we truly believe in ourselves and our Lord, then we can go in peace, knowing that nothing on earth can get the better of us.

Today's thought: God is bigger than any craving my mind and stomach can come up with!
Old 05-14-2023, 07:06 AM   #102  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🐰😷🐇
Old 05-14-2023, 10:38 PM   #103  

hi! anyone here had pcos and having a hard time losing weight?
Old 05-14-2023, 10:39 PM   #104  

Had lunch with my mom in a nice restaurant

WO: 8K steps
FOOD: Too many snacks
Old 05-14-2023, 10:54 PM   #105  

Good night! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before church today. Power walked to and home from church. Ran errands on the way home. Went for another one this afternoon. Welcome the group carOline! 😁🐰😷🐇
Closed Thread