Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-06-2022, 10:46 AM   #46  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 148/146.5/122

Height: 5’8”

Default Be stronger than your excuses.

Happy Sunday!! ⏰ I love that extra hour today.

It’s a brand new day. You can do it.
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 04:10 PM   #47  

Good afternoon! Like you, I also like the Healthy Choice entrees. Power walked to church this morning. Power to and home from lunch after church. Ran errands on the way home. 😃
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 04:48 PM   #48  
Stay Committed & Believe

Weigh-in for today shows…… :
down 1.5 lbs!! Little by little I will get there. 😀

Last edited by SinaRose; 11-06-2022 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:51 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

WO: Youtube cardio and jumping rope

FOOD: On track

Nancy, Teri..Waving Hello

Ciecie, Dianna..Happy Walking

SinaRose…Congrats 1.5 lbs!! I’m 5 lbs away from my small goal and 15 lbs from my big goal, LOL. Do you use pacific time in Alaska?
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 09:07 PM   #50  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello my beautiful chicks and roosters!

Been a wild week on my end (not in a great way either) However........
WI maintained even with ups and downs this week....I can take that. Higher than I want but then again my candy consumption is larger than normal too. Darn that Halloween stuff.
WO finished week 5 and on to week six. So glad I have kept a running spreadsheet of the weight I started with and the weights I am progressing with. After the initial week of pain I am doing ok so far. After this 12 weeks I will start with the 5 day a week 12 week program.

Our homeless are still there, what is no scaring me is we have had the fire department there x2 now and the buyers finance people want to look at the building now on Tuesday. They may back out with legitimate reason.

teri......funny thing about Northern Exposure. The outdoor scenes (or some of them) were actually filmed in Eastern WA in a town called Rosyln. (the famous building with the mural on it)and there really is a 'Brick' tavern. Dr. Joel's cabin? Well the shell was built on a property that is privately owned with a man made lake. (DH parents were some of the original investors) and is actually a square dance community. After the showed went off air, DH and I would take our (sorry folks it was just the shell of a building) pistols and sit on one side of the lade and shoot holes in the cabin. It really was small LOL.

Ok enough of that

It looks like everyone is in good shape (so to speak) I am going to scoot now
Back again soonish

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 12:54 AM   #51  
Stay Committed & Believe

Exercise
15 minutes stretching
27 minutes elliptical
3 mile walk

Meals
Breakfast-eggs and lettuce tortilla
Lunch-tofu, veg sausage/bacon, English muffin, orange juice
Dinner-Chik nuggets, roasted potatoes

Here in Alaska time zone. It was a beautiful cold day with blue skies around 22F feeling like 16F. I just bundle up in layers to walk outside. More snow on the way tomorrow.

Looks like Yangzter and I are the only ones up for a monthly challenge. Yangzter are you still game?

Nancy-wow that is so funny about Northern Exposure. It just proves you can’t believe everything you see on TV. In another instance, I just recently learned about the real story behind “The Sound Of Music” after all these years. Oh well, I still like the movie.
Old 11-07-2022, 09:58 AM   #52  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I am struggling with everything right now. I think I have a cold and taking meds for it. Yesterday I comfort ate. I am way up on the scale.

ETA: Something I think I should share. It might help if I get it out. A friendship (best friend) has ended after 7 years. It ended earlier this year. I still have to see this person on a regular basis and it has been a struggle. The end in the friendship part is for the best because I feel it has actually been toxic from the beginning. I am used to giving and doing for others and this person is a taker.

SinaRose Great job on you weekly loss. I would like to join in but I have so much water weight on me from being off plan. I feel like I don't even know where to start. Today's weight is the highest I have been in years. Maybe I should start today and just go down from here. Thoughts?

No workout yesterday.

Steps from yesterday: 6,030

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 7

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

It really wasn't fair that so many thin people couldn't understand what it meant to be fat. Patty got mad when skinny friends chastised her for not sticking to her diet better. What did they know? Patty was always so thankful to God for what weight she'd been able to lose already that she could never understand why her friends put her down. Didn't they know what she had to sacrifice? Whenever Patty got mad at her friends, she asked God to help calm her down. His peace filled her heart, and she was able to relax. God had done so much for her while she dieted. Too bad her friends couldn't see it.

Today's thought: God is with me when it feels like the world is against me!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-07-2022 at 10:10 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 06:19 PM   #53  

Good evening! Went for one power walk today. Had a quiet day here at home. 😃
Old 11-07-2022, 08:19 PM   #54  

WO: 8000 steps

Nancy..Hang in there Good job, you’re almost half done with the program. Hope you close the deal very soon!

Teri.. Do you feel better?

Ciecie..Enjoy your quiet day!

Diana..Be well soon!

Luke 6:32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.

Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

SinaRose…Yes, I am game at least I get the silver medal, LOL. Btw, do most people use oil heat or gas heat in AK?
Old 11-07-2022, 11:03 PM   #55  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I weighed in today. I decided that I will weigh in again next Monday.

Yangtzer Amen! So true!

Total Approx 1310 calories +

Breakfast ( 210 calories & )
1 Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 Calories)
2 protein bars 500 calories

Dinner ( 600 Calories)
before dinner apple 100 calories
frozen dinner w/extra riced zucchini 400 calories
apple 100 calories

Exercise:
weights at the gym, 10 minutes elliptical, 30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-08-2022, 01:31 AM   #56  
Stay Committed & Believe

Exercises
2 mile walk

Meals
Breakfast-nutty cereal
Lunch-Caesar Salad, Chik pattie
Dinner-Spinach ravioli and pasta-roni
Snack- banana, waffles, maple syrup

Diana- the best time/place to start is now. It will help you get back on track with a purpose. Let us stop you from spiraling out of control and losing ground on what great achievements you have gained so far. You have made great progress in your health/diet, and although you are having a temporary lapse, you can get back on track and do it again. If it helps you, just make today a new starting point. Maybe that will encourage you to feeling like you are taking on a new challenge rather than still continuing on a very long challenge. I know I feel like I am accomplishing more when I break it down to not smaller goals. It may work for you too. I look forward to working together on our next challenge. On another topic, it hurts for a long time when friendships turn sour and ends. But there is one special friendship that you have that can help heal this hurt and get you in the right frame of mind again, and that is with Christ. 🥰

Yangzter- people use oil, gas, and wood. It varies depending on current prices. There is a lot of oil users in our area. Oh and you may get bronze now that Diana is joining us too.

The challenge has begun!!!! 😀
Old 11-08-2022, 10:29 AM   #57  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

SinaRose and Yangtzer Thank you both for your support!

Steps from yesterday: 10,495

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 8

1 Thessalonians 3:9
For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God.

Gail wished she could do more for Mrs. Cooper. One night Mrs. Cooper had passed by her apartment and heard Gail crying. She stopped to see if there was anything she could do to help. Gail told her about her diet and how hard it was. Mrs. Cooper had been very sympathetic, and had spent many hours with her since. She helped take Gail's mind off food. Gail really felt strongly that she wouldn't have made it through the diet without Mrs. Cooper. We have someone who will listen to us when things get to be too much for us. That someone is God, and we can be thankful that He is ever with us, ready to listen to the concerns of our hearts.

Today's thought: Let your praises to God be louder than the grumblings of your stomach!
Old 11-08-2022, 11:26 AM   #58  
Stay Committed & Believe

Default Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.

Happy Thinning Tuesday. You are not alone.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:25 PM   #59  

Good evening! Went for two power walks today. Ran errands both times. Will power walk to and home from my meeting tonight. Will have a busy day tomorrow. Have to go see my retina doctor tomorrow morning. 😃
Old 11-08-2022, 07:05 PM   #60  

Happy Voting

WO: 15K steps