Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-07-2022, 05:07 AM   #61  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 08:46 AM   #62  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I'm not sure if I will have time for a formal workout today. I need to do the shopping for the Blessing Box at church and later we have our ladies meeting at church. My focus will be to get my steps in. If I get home early enough this evening I will try to do a short workout.

Steps from yesterday: 12,026

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 7

1 John 3:3
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

One of the best side effects of dieting is the purging our bodies receive. Interestingly, our bodies function best when we eat less. We don't overload our systems, and therefore they work better. Our bodies get cleaned out, and we feel better. It is easy to forget that we are helping our bodies operate at peak efficiency, and that our dieting cleans our entire system. Few people would mind feeling great, and God wishes for all of us a healthy, happy life. He created our systems to maintain themselves, but they can only do so if we will respect them and care for them properly.

Today's thought: My body's in need of a good spring cleaning!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 12:04 PM   #63  

Good morning again! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Power to and home from church twice. The first time was to drop off two pans of brownies that I baked yesterday for a funeral luncheon for a friend. Ran on the way home. There wasn’t a dry eye in the church. I didn’t stay for the luncheon because there were fresh flowers on every table in the parish hall. I knew my allergies would kick in BIG TIME!
Old 06-07-2022, 04:24 PM   #64  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello Chicks
Quick check in for me
Spend today and yesterday a few hours doing landscape work at DH building/shop/work whatever we call it on any given day. This I am sure has to help the arthritis in my hands by using/gripping a pick? I am hoping. hehe

WI official today up .6 from last week. Most of this is leftover from weekend I believe since I gained almost 2.0lb on Sunday, monday I was down a fraction and today dropped 1.0 so I am working on it. Maybe the landscaping will help, this looks to be a good 2-3 week project. Then I have the painting to do at the building.
WO nothing formal for now just the landscaping.

more personals later

I did cancel my Planet Fitness memebership only because I have not gone in months. No sense paying for what you are not using.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 04:30 PM   #65  

Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from lunch. Took a nap this afternoon. Will power walk to and home from my meeting tonight. 😁🌺😷❤️
Old 06-07-2022, 10:09 PM   #66  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I had a mini binge on protein bars today. My total calories wee approx 2100 and I got a 30 minute walk in.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 06-07-2022, 10:17 PM   #67  

Good night! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 06-07-2022, 11:41 PM   #68  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 140/136.5/122

Height: 5’8”

Default Tuesday/7 June

Diana-those protein bars can sometimes be a little too tasty 😋

Ciecie-you sure are staying busy. Always moving about. That is good. Are you just trying to maintain your current weight status?

I still need to lose about 20 lbs. I do good for a bit then something emotional always get me to backslide. I was down 20 lbs last year so I should be able to get there again. I just need to stay strong and be focused.
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 11:50 PM   #69  

Hi all! SinaRose, I’m pretty much maintaining. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 06-08-2022, 05:09 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Ciecie, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend .

Using an old computer; not sure how long it will last. Anyway, I've also been extra busy with my parents. Old- age maladies kicking in for them. Both of them have become a choke risk. Needing to be careful that i serve foods which go down easily. I'm including custards, protein drinks, ice cream milk shakes, jello, canned fruit, scrambled eggs. etc. Also they are fall risks. Spending more time with them.

I can't say that I'm doing real well. I'm tending to comfort-eat. Not following my plan very well. Will keep trying to stay on plan.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, vit/min/calcium supp x2; go for a walk.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 05:19 AM   #71  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 06-08-2022, 08:19 AM   #72  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

SinaRose I can relate to the emotional eating. In fact, that's what happened yesterday with the protein bars. Not saying that binging on protein bars is a good thing, but it's better than other choices that I have made in the past.

Rachel Praying for strength for you and your family. Hang in there.

Steps from yesterday: 8,926

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 8

Matthew 9:28
And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, 'Believe ye that I am able to do this?' They said unto him, 'Yea, Lord.'

Doubt is a killer. It kills our enthusiasm, our faith, our hope, our initiative, and our dedication. When we begin to doubt that we can succeed in our diet attempts, we lose the most vital ingredient for success. You have to believe. In Scripture, Jesus often asked people if they believed He could do miracles. When they said yes, fantastic things happened, but when they said no, nothing happened. We need to say yes to God and believe He will bless all of our attempts to lose weight. With God on our side, there is absolutely no reason for doubt to affect us at all.

Today's thought: I'll try to believe, so more pounds will leave.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:18 AM   #73  

Good morning again! SinaRose, all of us have done emotional eating. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Just got home from power walking and running errands. Will get ready to go to my volunteer job in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
Old 06-08-2022, 12:30 PM   #74  

Default JUNE 2022

Hi!

I made an entry this am, but I ran out of energy on my computer. I have a new cable and it does not charge my computer reliably...

CieCie: TODO lists are really useful for getting more accomplished. Just the process of writing a list makes a difference.

Nancy: I read about this 111 yo vegetarian who runs 5 miles/day. He began running at age 89 and did not learn to walk until he was 5 yo. ...I used to know of an elderly triathalete. They were so exhausted that they did not get anything else accompllshed...

Rachel:I have been playing Octordle and Quadordle. It is like Wordle, but you are playing 8 games or 4 games at the same time. // I am watching the second season of All Creatures Great and Small. It is really good...

I did the efflexor 5 minutes and did waterwalking/sculling last night and this am, I biked 30 minutes/did wts./did floor exercises/stair steps. I was tired afterwards. I did some weeding yesterday and this am; and transplanted some tiny seedlings. Diet okay except for chocolate cake yesterday and today, and a strawberry jr. frosty today.

I need to do more weedling; plant vegetable seeds; plant annuals, transplant bigger plants into bigger containers.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 02:24 PM   #75  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands on my way to and home from the thrift shop. Had lunch when I got home. 😁🌺😷❤️