3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   ways to lose weight (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/324537-ways-lose-weight.html)

ganat3352 11-22-2021 05:04 PM

ways to lose weight

Exercising in order to lose weight, it is necessary to exercise, and among these exercises: walking for at least 45 minutes a day, this helps to burn extra calories, and it should be noted that walking in the early morning before eating breakfast helps to lose weight. Burning more calories, meaning that exercising before meals is better than after them.[1] Follow a balanced and healthy diet The search for a balanced diet is one of the most important tasks that must be done to lose weight quickly and safely, and it should be noted the necessity of Choosing a diet that specifies the sizes of the food portions to be eaten, and it is necessary to take into account eating foods that help burn fat during the diet period, and to stay away from eating foods rich in fats and sugars,[2]
and examples of foods that help burn fats:[3] Orange: This rich natural fruit supports effective weight loss, thanks to its high content of vitamin C and fiber, which helps boost metabolism. Wr satiety for considerable periods. Green tea: helps reduce appetite and support metabolism, and the antioxidants in it can help speed up the process of burning fat, and it is recommended to drink 2-3 cups of green tea daily to get the best results. Focus on eating proteins Eating protein helps to feel full for long periods, and helps maintain muscles, and protein can be obtained from animal sources such as lean meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products, and for vegetarians, they can obtain protein from its plant sources. Such as nuts, beans, and soybeans.[4] Get enough sleep Getting enough sleep is very important for losing weight, in addition to preventing the body from gaining excess weight in the future, studies have shown that people who do not get enough sleep Adequate sleep are more likely to be obese by 55%, and the reason for this is that sleep deprivation disrupts the daily fluctuations in appetite hormones, which leads to poor appetite.

Jrpeters711 11-23-2021 08:57 AM

I'm open to new ideas honestly keto has changed my life. I'm 33 years old and have had rheumatoid arthritis since the age of 12. I've been on every medication there is up to date as well as 3 joint replacements (believe it or not ) but nothing has helped me my arthritis and especially lose weight like a keto diet has.

Planning was the biggest obstacle to get over for me in order to regain my health and this custom keto diet has helped me the most.

timmothysmith01 04-03-2023 09:01 AM

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us