3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   November 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/324448-november-2021-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

nancylmrn 11-05-2021 03:54 PM

Good day to all
WI down .2 but still above 150 by 3lbs...and chocolate cravings are out of control but I have now been alcohol free for 3 days in a row
WO 60 min treadmill with interval running, some strength training

Today meals are planned, breakfast - FF greek yogurt with sf vanilla syrup and peanut butter granola. Lunch - apple, Dinner chicken breast dipped in franks sauce and large green salad. Snacks....up in the air but I am sure chocolate will be in there somewhere.

ok off ofr now

ciecie 11-05-2021 05:05 PM

Good evening! Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Will power walk to and home from supper tonight. Will run errands on the way home. 😁🍀😷❤️

Diana3271 11-05-2021 09:26 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

I didn't get a workout in today because I cleaned the house. I got a lot of steps in even without a workout.

Tomorrow I have a memorial service to attend. Not sure about getting in a workout. Hopefully next week will be less busy.

Total Approx 1570 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 310 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (560 Calories)
2 protein bars 560 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grille chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
no workout

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 11-06-2021 12:34 AM

Good morning! Power walked to and home from supper last night. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for yesterday have been attained. Fell asleep in front of the tv. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🍀

Rachel1234 11-06-2021 05:36 AM

Good morning

Teri, Sir Earl Grey was neutered yesterday. He's doing fine. To recover a bit, I have him inside in a room by himself and he's being spoiled with canned food. That is right on the mark that when a new cat joins a group of cats the "pecking order is disturbed." There is a definite hierarchy. I'm having concerns about Earl because he wants to be top cat and he wants to intimidate the others. So, we'll see how this plays out.

Nancy, So awesome on your workouts, girl! Way to go. That greek yogurt with the vanilla syrup and the peanut butter granola sounds excellent!!

I took in 1700 calories yesterday. I had lunch out with a friend. Good food and great company!

Today's Plan: 1200-1400 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, vit/min/cal supp., sit-ups, walk at track or treadmill, maybe recumbent bike too, arm weights.

Diana3271 11-06-2021 07:14 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Nancy I forgot to ask, how was the hair appointment and shopping with your Mom? Did she find everything she needed? How far from you does your Mom live?

Steps from yesterday: 11,704

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 6

Mark 10:49-50
And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, 'Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.' And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.

Kate was so thankful. God had truly blessed her. She had been on the verge of collapse, and the doctor told her that her weight had to go. Reluctantly, she had started to diet, not expecting any great results. She prayed for God to help her, because she felt so weak. When the doctor gave he a clean bill of health, she closed her eyes and prayed. God is God of the impossible. When we say 'can't,' He says 'can.' Faith is believing that God can, and will, help us when we are in need. God cares for His children, and for that we should be eternally grateful.

Today's thought: I'd rather be grateful than have another plateful!

ciecie 11-06-2021 08:22 AM

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.😁🍀😷❤️

Teri000 11-06-2021 08:52 AM

November 2021

Good Morning!

Nancy: Some family members had clothing catalogs (i.e. Blair) sent to my mom, so she could order some of her clothes. In the town where my mom lived in, there was an inexpensive taxi service for seniors. I have also seen seniors use some special public transportation. I know some people who don't parallel park, so they shop, get haircuts, etc. at places with parking lots. Some grocery stores have curb side pickup for a small fee.

Rachel: Earl is lucky to have you to take such good care of him. My boy cat occasionally bites my girl cat. I wish that I knew how to stop that. ...I need to get some more boxes and cut doors and windows in them for my cats...I should probably buy some big cat scratching posts. In another life, maybe I would have lots of cat walks near the ceiling and perches on the walls. OH, When I feed them wet food separately, "Stinko" finishes his food and then rushes over and samples hers...

CieCie: I am getting into CSI Vegas, too. Oh, I had CSI season 9 out from the library and now I have ordered season 10. There are quite a few episodes that I missed.//I wish I did not fall asleep in front of the tv.

Diana: Hello! Hope you fit your workout in...

Well, I biked 10 minutes and I did water walking and backstroke yesterday. My swimsuit fits much better. :) I still feel relaxed this am. Diet was okay except for a pumpkin cookie yesterday and today.

ciecie 11-06-2021 10:20 AM

Hi all! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. Rachel and nancylmrn, I’ve also ordered from Blair. I bought some really nice cardigans from them. The ones I ordered are made from the same material that sweatshirts are made from. Very reasonably priced. 😁🍀😷❤️

nancylmrn 11-06-2021 03:04 PM

Thank you Rachel, Teri and Ciecie for telling/reminding me about Blair. I had forgotten about that mail order. Wall La! I have now ordered 5 new turtle neck sweaters in the style she likes +++++ they were on clearance!
WI up a tick, seems I am going to be keeping this number for a bit
WO will be nothing formal, but I have started on some deep cleaning before sister arrives on Monday night and family dinner on Tuesday, then power shopping on Wednesday.

My calories are in line until ....again that witching hour. I do good until the tickler reminder that there is still that darn halloween candy in the house. I just can't bring myself to toss it. oh well, I will own it since I know I will nibble. BUT I have stocked up on items that I do like to snack on besides chocolate. I have some dill pickle slices, baby carrots and hummus and cherry tomato's with baby mozzarella cheese balls. So if I steer clear of the candy AND a drink win win.

ciecie 11-06-2021 04:05 PM

Good afternoon! Busy day for me. Went for three power walks today. Ran errands all three times. The second power walk included getting my COVID booster at Rite Aid. Will take a shower in a few minutes. Will power walk to church after that. 😁🍀😷❤️

Diana3271 11-06-2021 05:21 PM

Uh Oh, should I be happy that Blair was mentioned here? LOL Off to take a look. :rofl:

ciecie 11-06-2021 08:44 PM

Good evening! Power walked to and home from church tonight. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️

Diana3271 11-06-2021 10:09 PM

HI Everyone! :wave:

I had a lot going on today, so no workout. I overate today, but I did not binge. I ate around 2000 calories.

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 11-06-2021 11:28 PM

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🍀