Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-30-2021, 09:27 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up July 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 11:10 PM   #2  

Thanks for starting the new thread. July is going to be a busy month. 😁❤️😷🍀
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 05:19 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Ciecie, I am happy for you to be seeing your sister today!!! May you have a blessed time together.

Nancy, thinking of you and your area amid all that heat .

Well, I did it again yesterday! Took in 2000 calories. Most obviously, I'm just not making the best choices. Like Diana and I both mentioned yesterday: it can add up so quickly. I did lift some leg weights, sit-ups, and stretches, but did not get recumbent bike in.

Today's goals: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2supp, stretches, sit-ups, squats, recumbent bike.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 05:26 AM   #4  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 07-01-2021, 07:15 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Good morning. Walked 1.5 mimosas he tareadmill before breakfast and ready for the day. The commute is a pain but my boss is driving his electric car to and from and so far it is going well. Lowered cal and beer intake. I slept great last night.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 07:30 AM   #6  

Good morning again! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Had breakfast. Getting badly needed rain today. Getting ready to go to work. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 07-01-2021, 09:58 AM   #7  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello again all!
WI saw a great drop yesterday only to come back to ground zero today LOL guess the adult beverage, peanut m&m's and rice cakes told me I can't do that stuff
WO heading to the gym now HAHA

back later

Oh yeah YEAH survived the heat wave
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:25 AM   #8  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Ciecie Enjoy your visit with your family.

Steps for yesterday: 5,049
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Today's devotion is right on target for me. Got my toes stepped on.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 1

Proverbs 2:10-11, 20
When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

Knowing what is right and doing what is right are completely different matters. Jessica knew she should lose weight, and she knew the way to do that was to cut back on what she was eating. The problem was that she didn't want to give up any of the foods she loved. She just wasn't committed enough. A friend of hers told her that she had all the knowledge she needed in her head, but none of it was in her heart. The reason she couldn't stick to her diet was that she didn't want to lose weight badly enough. When we find ourselves lacking the proper desire, we need to turn to the Lord, to ask His strength for doing what we know to be right.

Today's thought: Dieting is more than a matter of the mind. It's a matter o f the heart!
Old 07-01-2021, 11:06 AM   #9  

Default JULY 2021

Good Morning!

...3 fat chicks on a diet is beautiful. Thank you Diana for starting a new thread.

Nancy: do you have a jacuzzi? I would laze in that with no heat...water feels good in really hot weather. Go tubing in a spring fed stream...

Usc: Never been in an electric car. I just read about these electric cars that recharge themselves with solar panels...

I finally biked last night. It has been rainy and cooler.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 05:10 PM   #10  

Good evening! Spoke to my sister about 45 minutes ago. Said traffic is terrible. Said she’d be here around 11:00 tonight. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 07-01-2021, 10:52 PM   #11  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I have eliminated the breakfast English muffin and fruit spread. I have been test driving this change all month, although I have kept it on my menu here. At times I had some fruit in place of the muffin. I have been ok without it so I am moving forward with eliminating it from my menu, starting tomorrow.

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (690 Calories)
Evol chicken enchilada bake 380 calories
riced yellow squash 100 calories
banana 100 calories
siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories

Exercise:
75 minute outdoor walk and CS 823 Stretch & Strengthen the Lower Body

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-01-2021 at 11:00 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:01 PM   #12  

Good night all! Power walked and ran errands before and after supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. Have the porch and garage lights on. 😁🍀😷❤️

Last edited by ciecie; 07-01-2021 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:33 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Ciecie, I trust your sister is safely there now. I bet you two stayed up late chatting .

Diana, interesting that you are tweaking your diet. I guess that's what it takes; we need to analyze what our intake is because that's the reality of our weight situations. Did that make any sense? Anyway, you know what I'm trying to say!

I took in 1400 calories yesterday and got my exercise in, including some recumbent biking.

Today's goals: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2 supp, sit-ups, squats & stretching, lift some arm weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 08:59 AM   #14  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

So another observation for me. I have found if I go to bed to late I don't sleep well and I end up waking too early. Last night I went to bed around 11:30. I woke at 5:30 and decided to go to the restroom. I didn't feel like I would go back to sleep so I took some low dose melatonin. I dozed back off and then DH got up. So here I am sleepy and tired from not enough sleep AND the melatonin. I think I need extra coffee today. I really need to make sure I am in bed by 10 PM.

I have been keeping track of my steps since getting a smart phone. My goal has always been to have at least 10,000 steps for my monthly average. June was the first time I was able to hit that goal!

Ciecie I hope your family arrived safely.

Rachel I know I have issues with bread, crackers, etc. My calories can be fine, but sometimes I will show a gain if I eat those types of foods. Also, I have noticed more cravings when I eat them, too. Last week I made shrimp pasta salad. I don't keep crackers in the house but my friend does. She was coming over so I asked her to bring some crackers because I knew my DH would enjoy them. I didn't have any at that time. The next day my DH was finishing them off and I had one. When I put the cracker in my mouth and started chewing I could tell something was different. I wanted to eat everything. I only ate that one because it was an obvious change in me and I kept my focus on other things until that feeling passed. I drank a lot of water. I need to look at the ingredient list to see if there is MSG or anything weird in the crackers.

Steps for yesterday: 15,440
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 2

Luke 21:19
'In your patience possess ye your souls.'

Arlene asked the Lord for just a little more patience. She looked at the clock. She had eaten lunch just three hours before, and now her stomach was telling her to eat again. She knew she really couldn't need food again so soon. She concentrated all her attention on the project she was working on and repeated again and again that she wasn't hungry. Before she knew it, she was finishing the project, her hunger had died down, and it was almost five o'clock. Quickly, Arlene thanked God for helping her hang on awhile. It wasn't nearly as hard to get by with God giving her strength and support.

Today's thought: Decide to control your stomach instead of letting it control you!
Old 07-02-2021, 09:43 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Good morning, I just found this thread and would love to join! I need all the accountability I can get.
Diana, are those Daily Devotions from a book? the one you posted yesterday really spoke to me. thanks
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote