Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-09-2021, 09:50 PM   #91  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana, I am glad the antibiotics have kicked in and DH will have oral surgery on Wednesday. I have one implant and it is a bit of a process. Once the tooth is out they have to put a screw in the jaw bone. Once that has healed up then they just slip on the implant...it is pretty cool.

Teri we mostly have robins, crows and chickadees around here and like I said that pesky woodpecker who comes back every year haha. I live within 5 miles of a river so when we go that direction we will see (sometimes depending on the time of year) bald eagles. There nests are HUGE, and they always seem to come back year after year to have babies and add to the nest. One year a we had been watching this nest and birds for about 6 years and they one large wind storm later the whole nest and top part of the tree blew down.

WI down some today but we will see if it sticks
WO my knee was bothering me so I only did 1/2 of my routine, tomorrow is another day.

btw diana I loved today devotion about God wanting all his children to the best they can.

It is suppose to get to the 100's this weekend (ugh) So we are thinking of an overnight trip north near the Canadian boarder somewhere. It should be cooler up there. They are letting US citizens into Canada for tourism but it makes no sense that they will not let their people back into Canada after visiting here?? Do I have that wrong? head scratcher

Ok off for now
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 10:19 PM   #92  

Good night all! Just got home from power walking and running errands. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😷🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 11:24 PM   #93  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Nancy Neither of us have implants. Have you had any problems with it?

Ciecie Great job, as always, with your fitness.

Total Approx 1670 calories +

Breakfast ( 320 calories & )
coffee w/cream & sugar
2 yogurts 220 calories
blueberries 100 calories

Lunch ( 600 Calories)
turkey & cranberry on croissant w/fruit for side 600 calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
frittata made w/2 eggs, veggies, Italian cheese blend 400 calories
sliced strawberries topped with vanilla pudding 200 calories
watermelon 150 calories

Exercise:
CS Stretch and Strengthen Lower Body, CS Calorie Burning Workout, 1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 11:45 PM   #94  

Good night again! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 08-10-2021, 07:51 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 168/155/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I think I made decent choices yesterday for meals. Did not count calories. Going to give it a break for awhile. I know I will go back to it though in the near future. Eager for hip to heal! I need to exercise. Still being accountable.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 08:51 AM   #96  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 08-10-2021, 11:22 AM   #97  
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Hi Everyone!

Nancy Neither of us have implants. Have you had any problems with it?
I have not had any problems with mine. It was the waiting for the 'post' to heal that I was surprised at. This process takes about 8-12 weeks. But once it is done it only takes them a few minutes to place the actual tooth looking implant. Then you have to remember to floss under the tooth since the bottom edge sits right at the gum line.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:24 AM   #98  
Work in Progress

Quick fly by today
WI up almost 2lb but I slept really poorly last night
WO on my way to the gym now LOL

I hope this gain will leave quickly. Why do the gains happen overnight and to lose it back again takes 4 days???? Even though you did nothing to contribute to the gain?
Old 08-10-2021, 11:34 AM   #99  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😷❤️😁🍀
Old 08-10-2021, 11:44 AM   #100  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel You will get back to your regular routine soon. Just focus on good choices, not over doing it, and healing.

Nancy Thank you for the info.

Steps for yesterday: 15,699
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 9

John 8:10-11
When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, 'Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?' She said, 'No man, Lord.' And Jesus said unto her, 'Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

'
The doctor was going to kill her. Kate had been told to lose thirty pounds over six months. For awhile she had done really well. She took off twenty in the first three months, but lately she had gained again, for a net loss of only about twelve pounds. Kate was astonished when the doctor merely encouraged her to try harder. Christ, like the doctor, offers us no condemnation. He wants us to lose weight for our own sakes, not for His. He wants to help us, not hurt us. Take comfort in the acceptance of Jesus Christ.

Today's thought: Even when I give in, I'm still a good person.
Old 08-10-2021, 01:25 PM   #101  

Good afternoon! Just got home from power walking and running errands. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 08-10-2021, 11:19 PM   #102  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I got my 2nd covid vaccine today. Hopefully I won't have any side effects tomorrow. DH's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. One of our Deacons who lives around the corner from us can take him tomorrow if needed.

Total Approx 1280 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner ( 660 Calories)
Evol chicken enchilada bake 380 calories
riced zucchini 50 calories
banana 100 calories
later Clif Kids protein bar 130 calories

Exercise:
45 minute outdoor walk and CS 1303 Standing Core

Have a Blessed Evening!
Old 08-11-2021, 12:11 AM   #103  

Default August 2021

Good Evening!

Nancy: We have one bald eagle's nest about 5 miles from me in a tree above the river. You can see the nest in the winter and occasionally you see eagles flying above the river or the highway... The eagles are such a rarity that the bird societies place cams near the nests. I don't see crows that often. Occasionally I see other predatory birds, some turkeys, pheasants. etc. In the east we have red cardinals. The boys are really pretty. They are very territorial, so you don't usually see large numbers, but when I was feeding them, I would see more and more each year, and one year I saw a flock of maybe 10 or 15. Black capped chickadees are supposed to be very docile and some people who put out food for them can put seed in their hand and the birds will eat it. When the bird feeder was empty, these birds used to fly around my head...as if to say, where is my food? Where I used to live, we had these sweetgum trees that create these seed balls. The trees are a nuisance to clean up after because the balls drop continuously. But in the fall I would see huge flocks of gold finches. Unfortunately the males were no longer gold at that time. OH, my mom saw a snowy owl once. The Audubon Society have a farm maybe 10 miles from here. I occasionally buy plants from them. Some time I need to hike their trails. I have never seen a blue bird here, but I visited a farm in the Midwest with many bluebird houses and I saw many birds. It was a treat. There's a blue bird called indigo bunting I would love to see, but it is supposed to be very shy and lives in the woods. Anyway, if you start putting out a butterfly garden each, you might be pleasantly surprised to see who comes...

This was a stressful day today. I went to return the "wrong" cat food this am, but I was too early for returns, but I bought the right cat food. I went biking/swimming, went to a different place to buy more cat food. I got caught in a down pour, so I decided to get a haircut instead, but my car wouldn't start! I hiked over to get the haircut...and then my car started, bought cat food and lunch, returned cat food...and home again... I like it a lot better when my car is reliable...I did my wts./stability ball tonight.

I am drinking out of a water bottle again. Also had pizza and soda.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 12:17 AM   #104  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 08-11-2021, 08:48 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 168/155/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, thank you for your wise advice.

Teri, On my, you had quite the adventures with your running around about the cat food and your car not starting, etc. That'd be stressful to me. As a wildlife rehabilitator, I've had an eagle on my dining room table for care
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote