Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-11-2021, 03:06 PM   #121  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all
WI about the same not real change
WO only did the dreadmill today, I had plans to work more in my yard but it is raining and I am not digging up heavy wet soil.
I feel I am dong good on my AF days too. rolling 8 out of 10 days alcohol free for June so far.

I have to say when I get done with my yard it is going to look fantastic (I hope)

Rachel, your parent anniversary sounds like it was awesome! I remember when my parent had their 50th. my BIL put together a power point that ran in the background of pictures of them from the early years all through their life it was great. I am going to have to find that copy too so I can keep it.

This is a bit short today but will be back

oh Diana today's devotion reminded me of what grannynancy use to say...hunger is not an emergency
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 03:52 PM   #122  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi everyone!

sorry I've been so busy lately - haven't been able to really check in much but I did drink WAY too much camping LOL however today I am back to my weight of 164.4. It has been 5 days (I was still drinking on Sunday omg) and I'm doing maybe like a SBD phase 1.5 I'd say. But it's seeming to be okay as long as I don't get out of control for too long! I'll do a step workout here in a minute - I've been so busy at work this last week as it's renewal time for the membership at the synagogue where I work, plus the fiscal year is ending on the 30th and we have to close the year.

today's menu so far: breakfast - egg whites, deli ham, shredded cheddar, spinach
lunch - chickpea pasta mac n cheese w/chicken breast (so good )

hope you are all doing well! I will be playing a new video game tonight on PS4...played 2 full games already on the new xbox and it's the most amazing console yet! the graphics are out of this world! I'll try to post later but if not I will in the morning
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 05:16 PM   #123  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before I punched in at work. Will power walk to supper in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
ciecie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 09:44 PM   #124  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1420 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad made w/romaine, cucumbers, celery, shredded carrots, cheese w/BHF's ranch 300 calories
broiled trout 400 calories (ate too much)

Exercise:
1 hour outdoor walk and CS 823 Stretch & Strengthen Lower Body

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 11:46 PM   #125  

Good night all! Power walked and ran errands on the way home from supper. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 06-12-2021, 05:14 AM   #126  

Default JUNE 2021

Hi!

This is the 3rd time that I am entering this. I don't know what the problem is...

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Tealer, Usc: I knew someone who went to a chiropractor all the time for back problems...I wonder if swimming is cheaper.

Nancy: I find that it is easier to pull weeds when the soil is a little wet.

Sckgirl: What kind of video games do you like to play?

Diana: You are really good at being consistent with recording your diet. How is your gardening coming?

Rachel: 60 year anniversary. That is really impressive.// I tried one of the cat snacks that you recommended. My cats ate it the first time around. Only my girl ate it the second time. My boy is so finicky...

I finished the biking, etc. for the week. I started eating salad again. I added onion and garlic to my soup.

I gardened/spaded in the am and pm. Ooh! I found a dead mouse in the basement...I think it was my boy cat. So I am working on cleaning up the seed mess in the garage...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:24 AM   #127  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Teri Everything is going fine, since I have kept things easy. Only caladiums, LOL. I still have new sprouts coming up. I will try to post a picture when everything fills in.

Steps for yesterday: 12,616
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 12

Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, 'An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.'

Everybody wants guarantees. Everyone wants an escape clause: Money back if not completely satisfied. Unfortunately, the world doesn't work that way all the time. Often, there are no guarantees. Sadly, many people approach their faith in Christ in a similar fashion. They don't want to believe unless there are guarantees. They want to have some sign that will remove all doubts. There are signs of God's goodness and glory all around us, but we ignore them all too often. God does not promise us that He will take all obstacles from our lives. Instead, He promises to stay with us and help us learn to conquer them. We need no sign: God is with us, and His love is forever.

Today's thought: Christ is all the guarantee of success I need!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:34 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, your mention of Grannynancy makes me miss her. I wish she'd come back. I hope and pray that all is well with her.

Tealer, awful on the back pain. I really feel for you.

I took in 1340 calories yesterday and actually got some time in on the recumbent bike. Hip tolerated fairly well. Felt good mentally to get some exercise in.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2, situps, stretches, squats, leg weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:28 AM   #129  

Good morning! Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. Looks like another nice day here. 😷❤️😁🍀
Old 06-12-2021, 09:49 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Morning Gand. I have 2 weeks off before I begin my new job. I will be cleaning the house some, shampooing, getting some exercise in.

My job change took courage after being there for 21.5 years, but it was necessary as I was stressed, in a funk and stuck in a corner with zero room for growth. I am excited to make a difference at this new company. Thank you to everyone on this board for listening to my constant whining, anxiety and frustration in the past year. I cannot over emphasize how your support has gotten me through this stressful time.

weightwise I am down a couple more pounds, as the calorie burning per day has been in the 4000 plus range and I some have around 170k steps this week. Yes, I have had more time to exercise and do stuff.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:55 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Tealer - back pain sucks and I have arthritis in my lower back. Overall weight loss, Exercise, body movement has really helped me suppress this. I also have a degenerative disk in the neck and was taking silicone injections to relieve this pain - not anymore by exercise and motion. One thing I would suggest is movement but not movement directly at the pain point. If you doing something affecting the pain point, by all means stop. The “no pain no gain” slogan is total crapola.

getting out of a sedentary start and just moving is a great starter.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 01:58 PM   #132  

Good afternoon! Went for two power walks today. Just got home from the second one a few minutes ago. Will take a shower in a few minutes. Btw, ran errands on both walks. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 06-12-2021, 03:42 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 287/255/155

Height: 5'10

Thanks for the well wishes with my back pain. I likely have a pinched nerve in my lower back. I will get X-rays next week. I think the new meds are helping. It has gotten better from earlier in the year but is still a problem. I feel like I have the right people around me and it is moving in the right direction. Life will be much easier once this issue is improved.
Tealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 04:06 PM   #134  

Good afternoon again! Tealer, hope the x-Ray shows something. Just got out of the shower. Will take the load of laundry I have on the line down in a few minutes. 😷❤️😁🍀
Old 06-12-2021, 04:45 PM   #135  

Default JUNE 2021

Hi Everyone!

Usc: You are doing so great! Hope that back problem goes away soon! I think it is amazing that you have been able to lose weight while you are in pain...

Diana: I have a pot of caladiums. We had frost after I set my potted plants outdoors, so I thought I lost them, but now I see a few that are coming up. Did you ever do that craft where you make a mold of the giant leaf and then paint it?

Rachel: I wonder how GranNan is doing with her dogs...

I am drinking lemonade with stevia. I need to try cooling some tea to spice up the lemonade. I attended a flea market fund raiser for an animal rescue center. I went to get hot dogs but they were not serving food except for rice krispy treats. I bought some stuff for kids in the family.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote