Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-01-2021, 03:59 PM   #16  

Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from lunch. Ran errands on my way to and home from lunch. Will power walk to my meeting tonight. Will run errands on the way to and home from my meeting. 😷🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 10:42 PM   #17  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

I had a really busy day with helping church family, who have had surgery, school, helping in the office, Ladies meeting at church, etc. This whole week is like that. Thursday, the class I teach, kindergarten and first graders, will be graduating. I plan on going to the graduation. I still have one more day of school to teach, this coming Tuesday. I did some stress eating today. I'm feeling overwhelmed with so much going on. I didn't binge just overate. At our ladies meeting tonight I talked about my issues with stress eating and asked for prayer for this situation.

No formal workout to report but I got my steps in.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 11:57 PM   #18  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. Ran errands to and on my way home from my meeting. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 06-02-2021, 03:51 AM   #19  

Default JUNE 2021

Hi!

Diana: Sounds fun, getting away..
CieCie: I finished watching HBO's Mare of Easttown this week. It was really good. I hope that there is a sequel...

I worked in the yard yesterday, planting/weeding/collecting seeds. I wish that I had gotten a lot more done. Last night I biked/wt. lifted/sit-ups, push-ups, and downward dog...oh I also did a 5 or 10 minute hike.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:37 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Day 2 of week 3 of 10-week plan

I took in 1510 calories yesterday. I'm staying pretty steady; not making much progress in the direction I'd like to go! But staying steady is not bad either!

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2 supp., leg weights, recumbent bike, situps, squats, stretches.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:29 AM   #21  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 06-02-2021, 09:37 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 287/255/155

Height: 5'10

The scale is up a little this morning. 262.4. I didn’t eat badly yesterday. It is probably a combination of constipation and water retention from eating some salty ham last night. If the constipation doesn’t resolve by tomorrow, I may take some laxatives. I had a good morning and packed my lunch for work. We are having a free lunch today from one of our sales reps. Hopefully I can stay strong and not pick at it too much. I plan to eat my packed lunch early so that I am not hungry when I start smelling the free lunch in my office.

I’m having a bit of an anxious morning. My office situation is a little tense right now. It’s 9:30 am and I already want a cocktail. Trying to listen to Motown music at my desk and take some deep breaths. I will probably settle down if my morning meetings go well. I get these bouts of anxiety and they always pass.
Tealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 10:01 AM   #23  

Good morning again! Tealer, hope the anxiety passes soon! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 06-02-2021, 11:34 AM   #24  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning! I know I went a litte MIA, but nothing super exciting to report. Weight was 164.0 on Memorial day, but I did imbibe mucho whiskey lol I am 165.4 this morning which isn't too terrible considering! I will definitely clean it up this week. I exercised every day over the weekend though, step workouts every day with a weight workout at the gym on Monday. All is well

so far just coffee - my plans are to make an egg white omelet with spinach and either ham or sirloin. Lunch will most likely be a turkey burger patty from the bbq the other day in an almond flour tortilla (I'm really liking those) with melted light swiss, pickle, tomato. Not sure about dinner yet! Back later
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:35 AM   #25  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Teri Great job. I have been pulling new weeks as they pop up. I need to stay on top of that stuff.

Rachel Staying steady is an accomplishment.

Tealer I understand about the bouts of anxiety. Hang in there.

Ciecie Great job as always.

Today will be another busy day. The lady at church, who had shoulder surgery, needs help washing her hair and doing little things. I will help her today and I will take her daughter to church with me. We also have to work on the Blessing Box. I slept in this morning because I was exhausted. I feel better from the extra sleep.

Steps for yesterday: 5,402
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

I love today's devotion!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 2

1 John 3:2-3
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Sometimes we fool ourselves into believing that to be like Jesus means to act like Him or think like Him or pray like Him, and we ignore that we should try to look like Him, too. We don't know that Jesus was thin, but we can be confident that He was not overweight, because He preached moderation and denounced gluttony. He cared for Himself, and He called others to care for themselves, also. How wonderful it would be to be able to stand face-to-face with our Lord and to mirror Him in both His spiritual and physical perfection!

Today's thought: When people look at me, I want them to see Jesus!
Old 06-02-2021, 01:08 PM   #26  

Good afternoon! Dusted and vacuumed the dining room and living room today. Have started washing some of the stuff in the dining room. Fortunately, I won’t have to take anything out of any drawers and cabinets in the dining room. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 06-02-2021, 10:20 PM   #27  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1420 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
CS Abs and Core (this one has a lot of lower body, too.)

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 06-02-2021, 10:26 PM   #28  

Good night! Power walked and ran errands before supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 06-02-2021, 11:23 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 189.6/164.9/145

Height: 5'5"

What a day. What a long day!!
I started early this morning playing taxi driver for hubby. I was literally up at the crack of dawn getting ready. Sheesh... I really have nothing tangible to show for my day. I did, however, do a lot of errands and running around. I was rushing against time to get somethings ready for tomorrow that I didn't even eat my dinner. I made sure that I cooked and that everyone else ate but I had no time

I'm actually eating right now at 11pm and thought that I should check in!

I didn't get any of my planting done. It started to rain in the late afternoon so I had to put it off until tomorrow now. It's still raining and I'm not even sure about the forecast for tomorrow.
I got a few timely things done today but my house still looks like a tornado went through it. And I'm not even talking about all the clutter that has to be put away!
Agh.... I heard from the contractor today that he, and his main worker, will come on the weekend and finally finish my basement! I'm not holding my breath. I've heard this before... lol

I actually lost 0.5lbs and I'm super excited that I'm not stuck on the same number just as I have started this journey.
I can barely see the screen and my eyes are hurting. Time for me to call it a night and hope that I can get things done tomorrow!
Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:20 AM   #30  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️