Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2021, 11:33 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 287/255/155

Height: 5'10

Monday April 5, 2021

Today's reason to stay OP ---
--- I want to feel energetic and healthy instead of achy and bloated

-----------------------------------------------------
Weight on 3/26/21 --- 276.4
Current Weight --- 270.2
Short Term Goal (30 pounds) --- 246.4

Sleep ---
---6 hr 25 min & 73 sleep score

Meditation ---
---10 min Youtube video by Great Meditation

Exercise---
---I plan to walk 4 miles after work, weather looks nice. It should be nice all week. I plan to walk everyday. I'm starting to get nervous about this hiking trip and need to be logging more miles. The inserts for my hiking boots come tomorrow. Hopefully they will help. Thankfully the back pain is improving. All good things.

Water---
---32 oz logged so far

Breakfast ---
---2 cups of coffee - 0 kcal
---1/2 C Califa better half - 60 kcal
---Tomato Swiss Quiche - 400 kcal
---CALORIES = 460

Lunch --- Taco Salad
---Black Beans - 130 kcal
---Romaine Lettuce
---1 oz Cheddar Cheese - 110 kcal
---1 Large Tomato - 30 kcal
---Chopped Veggie Burger - 170 kcal
---2 oz light balsamic - 90 kcal
---0.5 oz tortilla strips - 80 kcal
---CALORIES = 610

Snack ---
---Blueberry Siggi - 110 kcal
---1/2 C Frozen Blueberries - 40 kcal
---1 TBSP Almond Butter - 100 kcal
---1/4 C Grape Nuts - 100 kcal
---CALORIES = 350

I'm happy to be almost out of the 270s. Hopefully 2-3 good days will be enough to cross over. I'm happy I got so much meal prep done this weekend. Need to make that a habit. Happy Monday everyone!!
Old 04-05-2021, 11:33 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

Default hello

Hi there.
I'm still hanging in there. Had a good day yesterday, Trying listening therapy to lower the sound of the tinnitus.
Also had an echo cardiogram and stress test done on Friday. BP was 107/72 at the beginning of the stress test. And quickly resolved after I got to the desired heart rate. I actually did not have problems with the treadmill at all. A few years ago I could not do it. What a difference -111 pounds makes!!! I'll see the cardiologist on Wednesday and find out results.
Eating healthy (except yesterday) and trying to "feel" better.
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:47 AM   #78  

Default Hi everyone

Hi everyone : ) I hope that those of you celebrating Easter yesterday had a nice day and I hope that you are all well and safe!

I wanted to pop in and say hi and wish that you are all well....Not sure how often I can come in but it's a start and I been thinking about you guys anywyas and wanted to say hi.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:39 PM   #79  

Good afternoon! Welcome Weekend Boater! Just had lunch. We go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-05-2021, 02:50 PM   #80  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning chicks!

I did end up doing a step workout on Friday evening at home...did elliptical for 30 minutes at gym on Saturday instead of weights, took yesterday off completely, and I am lifting at the gym today at 12:10. I hate to say it, but having to make reservations for the gym because of covid actually helps me to not procrastinate or miss workouts! whatev!

today's planned menu:
B - egg white omelet w/spinach, honey ham, wee brie, light sour cream, green salsa (I did have this already )
L - salad w/romaine, grilled chicken, reduced fat feta, salad topper (tortilla strips or wonton strips), zesty lime vinaigrette
D - grilled pork chop, broccoli
not sure what else...TBD! have a great day!
Old 04-05-2021, 03:30 PM   #81  

Good afternoon! Went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. Had lunch. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-05-2021, 05:32 PM   #82  
California licensed CPA!

well okay! good workout! bench press (5 sets), bicep dumbbell curls (5 sets), suicides for triceps (5 sets), inner thigh machine (3 sets) - added weight to each exercise so it was good...trying to get back to where I used to be! I used to be able to put 25 pound weights on each side of the bar (quarters) and play with it...now I am barely able to put 20 on each side. Forget the 35 pounds I used to put on each side! omg I wouldn't eve be able! *sigh* oh well I don't need to lift heavy any more but I do need a bit more weight so I can work on shaping. Dumbbells I'm using 20s...used to rock 30s and even 35s with ease. What a process trying to get back to somewhat heavy weights!

Just had my salad: romaine, 3.2 oz chicken breast, wonton strips, reduced fat feta, zesty lime vinaigrette.
so far: B - 177 cals, 24 protein, 5 carbs
L - 228 cals, 25 protein, 10 carbs

doing well and on track back later!
Old 04-05-2021, 06:18 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

hello gang. I got my first Fizer COVID shot today, and about an hour in I felt tired - not sure it was the med or me feeling lazy to make an excuse to take a nap. I did 16 mins of strength and cardio and that will be it for today,

Syck - I will have to try a good vinegarette salad dressing. I like oyster crackers on my salad instead of croutons but I may be adding too many.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:58 PM   #84  
California licensed CPA!

USC I love the Zesty Lime by Kraft. But I love lime! Lots of good vinaigrettes out there, and good flavors, too
Old 04-05-2021, 08:17 PM   #85  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-05-2021, 08:32 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 287/255/155

Height: 5'10

I stuck to my diet as described above. The only deviation was a small soft serve chocolate ice cream cone that I picked up on my walk. The boots are feeling a little better, but the last mile was not fun. Im wiped out and headed for bed. Progress!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:19 PM   #87  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1170 calories +

Breakfast/Lunch ( 320 calories & )
2 Siggi's yogurtS 220 calories
banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Dinner (850 Calories)
cheeseburger made w/2 patties, bun, cheese, ketchup 700 calories
vanilla pudding w/banana slices 150 calories

Exercise:
70 minute outdoor walk, Essentrics Full Body Strength

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 04-05-2021, 11:04 PM   #88  
California licensed CPA!

Okay dinner was pork chop, broccoli, la choy fancy Chinese vegetables sautéed in avocado oil spray with a little sesame oil for flavor, tsp of light Mayo and green sriracha. Made a tasty bowl! I had a couple pretzels and an apple w/crunchy almond butter for snack earlier. Will come in under 1200 calories even after half of magic brownie later
Old 04-05-2021, 11:58 PM   #89  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-06-2021, 12:04 AM   #90  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello to all you wonderful chicks and rooster

Just popping in after catching up on the tread, you all have been exercising/moving like crazy.
I finally returned to the Dr. about my cold/allergy whatever. I am now a firm believer in modern medicine. After literally 30 days of running nose, swollen eyelids, cough, and congested (nasal), 3 days in on steroids and antibiotics I am beginning to feel normal again. I may even get back to the gym by Thur or Fri. I have been absent from there since the 3 of March.

WI I am down a pound from March 1. One of my goals was to have less adult beverages each month. I just want to brag I had fewer days in March than I did in February. This is a real struggle for me but I am learning more about me on the journey as well as more insights on nutrition and the way different foods effect your body and how it functions. Something I thought I knew, but I have so so much more I need to learn.

I am going to make a better effort to check in more often.
back later
Closed Thread