3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   March 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/322555-march-2021-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 02-28-2021 09:52 PM

March 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

ciecie 02-28-2021 10:45 PM

Thanks for starting the March thread!😁❤️🍀

jendiet 02-28-2021 10:48 PM

Diana, thank you so much for the thread!

Change, wow amazing pics!!

Usc and Nancy, prayers about the jobs!

Ciecie, hope its not too sad with the memories flooding back. Hugs.

Rachel, prayers for relief for that hip!

Terri, yay on 5 days of exercise!

Treembs, Donna, hope you made it over

Woke up to 187.6 yay ..go away 190s!

So tired. Just glad the migraine is gone but now that TOM is winding down my ovaries are trying to bother me..I had so much pain and bloating and gas today, I think a cyst popped.

God is still good. I did worship dance at church. I am moving around better...shoulder didn't hurt.

Going to sleep, good night

Diana3271 02-28-2021 11:00 PM

HI Everyone! :wave:

I just got something off my chest on the old thread. It's late and I'm tired. I had a rough day and binged. I am ready for the new month.

Have a Blessed evening!

Rachel1234 03-01-2021 03:27 AM

Good morning

Diana, Thanks for sharing with us your frustration in yesterday's post. I REALLY feel for you: I've experienced that myself with someone. The worst part is seeming to base our self-worth on that person's reaction to us. Not a good place to be. I'm afraid I have no words of wisdom. I do believe that the Lord teaches us through situations like this. You seem to have a good take on this though; you realize what is happening and how it is affecting you. I am praying for you.

Change4Life (Donna), what a difference between the two pics!! Great job, Donna; you look fantastic!

And what a wonderful and encouraging NSV: your agility in putting the bed together! Yay!

Ciecie, sounds like a very bittersweet visit with your cousin yesterday.

USC4valpo, will be interested to learn what happens with the new position possibility.

I took in 1500 calories yesterday and my average for the week was around 1526.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp, recumbent bike, chest press for weights, sit-ups.

Diana3271 03-01-2021 07:46 AM

Good Morning, Everyone and welcome back! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

I wanted to update on Ms Connie. The scan was mixed. There is a possibility that there has been some cancer growth or maybe scar tissue. They are unsure. She will have another scan in a few months to get a better idea of what's going on.

Rachel Thank you for the support and prayers. It has really been wearing me out because I am focusing so much on that situation.

Steps for yesterday: 6,298
This Morning: Oxycise

I decided to weigh in even though I had a major binge. I will face it and move forward.
Weigh In: 198.8

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 1

Romans 5:3

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience.

The growl of his stomach sounded like a ferocious beast. He felt light-headed and nervous. He kept telling himself that he couldn't really be hungry; it was just his imagination. The gnawing hunger would not abate. Before long he just felt like crying. As much as he wanted to lose weight, he just couldn't face the beast that growled in his midsection. In disgust, he pushed away from his desk and headed out to eat. A hard part of dieting is showing our stomach who is boss. When our stomachs rule, we lose. Turn to the Lord when weakness sets in. He will see us through.

Today's thought: I'm not letting my stomach push me around anymore!

ciecie 03-01-2021 07:56 AM

Good morning! Jendiet, it wasn’t bad at all. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️🍀

Teri000 03-01-2021 08:41 AM

March 2021

Good Morning!

Thanks for starting a new thread.

Diana: I read about this study where a class of students were asked to nod in approval when the professor moved to the right in front of the chalk board and move their head sideways when he went to the left. Pretty soon the professor was writing on the chalkboard on the far right side and did not know why.

There is something called successive approximations. When someone moves in the direction you like, reward them. You might not get the perfect behavior you desire, but maybe you will get more tolerable behavior. It may take some time and some thought. I once watched this old movie with Marylyn Monroe where she was reading a book called How to Train Your Dog and was applying the techniques to her husband? It was pretty funny, but pretty interesting too. Oh, for you guys, I think the techniques would work on ladies, too...

Occasionally I encounter someone with a trait I didn't care for. I decided that I would like it instead of disliking it, and I ended up discovering all these interesting things about this person....and I don't have that negativity anymore.

It is so much harder when you have to deal with certain people all the time...

ciecie 03-01-2021 09:27 AM

Good morning again! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone and had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands later on this morning. 😁❤️🍀

Usc4valpo 03-01-2021 10:01 AM

Morning gang!

Diana, i was thinking about your struggle and dilemma, as I have experienced this on and off in my work experiences. I had a boss for 5 years in my previous job who was a complete schmuck and I was pissed (OK, now I am pissed for another reason at work - stress. I imagine you guys think I'm peeved about work nonstop, I get it!). What would be an ideal work environment for you? Envision this, and think about how that can be accomplished and how this person can work for you to make a better work environment. Also, and I think this is important, and I hate to say it - your boss and your coworkers are not necessarily your friends, and usually are not. Also, if done in a healthy environment unlike our government today, different views and perspectives are important and should be respected to get the best solution and direction to a problem.

I applied for a position, and I will see if I get an interview. We'll see, I probably need a change being in the same role for 8 years.

Hope to get some cardio and steps in today. Ciecie, I tried Leslie Sansone once and I can see where you find benefit. For me personally, I need to move in a forward direction, especially now that the weather is getter nicer. Good stuff though.

ciecie 03-01-2021 11:04 AM

Hi all! USC, hope all goes well for you with the job you applied for. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️🍀

yangtzer 03-01-2021 11:11 AM

Hello Everyone, I am back. Will try to post everyday in March:)

ciecie 03-01-2021 11:46 AM

Welcome back yangtzer! We missed you!😁❤️🍀

yangtzer 03-01-2021 02:17 PM

Rachel1234..good job staying on track!! How are your parents, do you cook for them these days?

ciecie..how was your power walk. Did you have cold winter? It's crazy cold this year in NJ.

Diana3271..thank you for starting the new post. Today is a new day/month!!Yay!!

Teri000..How is your garden? growing anything this year?

Usc4valpo..good luck job hunting. Is the weather warm enough to exercise outside in Iowa now?

jendiet.. 187.6 yay!!congrats. worship dance must be fun and good exercise too.

ciecie 03-01-2021 02:23 PM

Good afternoon! Yangtzer, the weather has warmed up. The snow is starting to melt. I did enjoy my power walk. 😁❤️🍀