3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   300+ and Ready to Try Again #412 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/32190-300-ready-try-again-412-a.html)

pjkdreamer 09-19-2003 11:05 PM

Evening girls,

Just wanted to read up on you all before beddy by! Hope you all are well. I work earrrrrrrrrrrly, so gotta get to bed.

Love to you all, have a strong healthful day tomorrow.:wave:

thinthinker 09-19-2003 11:50 PM

Hello everyone! :wave: Well, I wondered how long it would take for all he!! to break loose!

I've been taking it pretty easy this week. I had two Almay resets to do, but they were only one day each and then I pretty much took the rest of the week off other than for a couple of small jobs here and there. I had visions of getting all kinds of stuff done and didn't accomplish any of it. :(

Lori: Didn't you realize you would need a better story to pass all of our investigative scrutiny? :nono: Ya know, don't answer that. I don't want to know. I don't want a reason. I don't want an excuse. What I would like is for you to just disappear from the thread and leave us the he!! alone! We don't want your kind here, and we don't need your kind here!

Tina: I was so sorry to read about the dealings with your mom and brother. Sounds like he knows you would do anything for him and he takes advantage BIG time. The others have given you great advice, do what you have to do for YOUR men, your immediate family and your brother will come around again the next time he needs something. Just wait and see.

JoeAnne: I was so sorry to hear about the death of your son's friend. The good Lord was definitely watching out for your boy that night. Lots of [[[hugs]]] to you and yours. I'm betting you're offering some thanksgiving right about now that your son came home instead of going out. You are in my prayers.

Mary: I'm glad you had some time to yourself. You've not said much lately and I suspect there's something going on at your house. I hope everything's ok. How is the new employee at the library working out? Is that giving you a little less stress, or more because you have to train her?

Terri: Have fun in California.

Katrina: Glad you didn't get any damage from the hurricane.

Michelle: Playdoh, sounds fun!!!

Syn: Too bad you have to make another trip. That's really frustrating.

Andria: Sounds like you got your exercise in this week. Good for you!

Duckie: Good to see you.

Hello to everyone else.

I hope everyone is doing well amidst all the DRAMA.....again! :o I didn't mention anything because like some others it was easier to ignore most of it and just go on rather than tearing apart the thread.......once again. Geez, 3 times in 6-8 months is enough already. I encourage you all to just let it go now. The lies are all out in the open, it's not worth wasting anymore ink on. You all know how this can go on and on and on. It has in the past and it's not healthy for anyone, including any newbies who happen to stop by really needing our support. They would read some of this crap and be gone in a shot, thinking we are ALL neurotics and mentally unstable. We are above all of that and let's just let it lie (or is it supposed to be lay?) Anyway, you know what I mean. I'm not trying to be bossy, I'm just trying to hold things together.

We have theatres again tomorrow and Sunday so I'll be pretty scarce. Sorry, no chat for this chickie. :( Hope to see you all sometime this weekend, even if it's only for a quick peek.

What the pen puts in ink, remains for a lifetime and is never forgotten.

Syn 09-20-2003 12:14 AM

I have to respond to Thinthinkers last post....She is right you know...we don't need the negative drama in here....I nearly had decided to just stay away from this forum...Didn't feel like I need any more chaos or drama in my life at this time...

.I am in recovery after a life time of being in relationships that were not healthy and I am working very hard to surround myself with positive enforcement...

I didn't think I needed the added stress of wondering about who I could trust in here.....then I realized that one or two people should NOT be given the power to affect the rest of us ....SO Sad that a person could be so nutz , and PATHETIC...gotta feel sorry for her!

Most of us are nurturing, fun, supportive and sensitive to each other in our day to day struggles .....SO I decided heck it is only a very small percentage that have"issues" not compatable with the majority of us...So I need to be here regularly to get the support and affection that most give so generously!

I am too tired to think clearly...hope I made sense...:)

Tracy1974 09-20-2003 02:25 AM

Hi gals!! Sorry that I have been MIA for a few days but I have been busy with work and my son turned 3 on Thursday.

I wanted to offer a slightly different prospective on the Lori story. First of all, I, like Duckie pretty much knew that the story was untrue. I never said anything because I was not 100% sure. I happen to be an avid wrestling watcher and I thought that it was possible that Lori's "Bri" could look very much like the wrestler Brian Kendrick. I had never seen his website though. My DH is a wrestler. He has never wrestled on TV but he has wrestled many house shows in SC and has wrestled some formerly well-known wrestlers like Ricky Morton and Boogie Woogie Jimmy Valiant. He has not been into it in about a year so I guess his wrestling days are over. Anyway, that info was totally irrelevant to what I am wanting to say but just had to give my baby a plug real quick :D

When I saw that Lori had been caught in a lie I knew before reading on that the fur was gonna fly. I know that those of you that had gotten to know Lori in the past few months felt hurt and betrayed and I definitely do not blame you for that. Yes, Lori was wrong when she gained the trust of you guys and then lied to you so easily BUT you have to really think about how lonely and insecure a person must be to invent such a fantasy for themselves. I almost cried when I was thinking about how humilated and upset she must have been when she realized that the truth was out. I felt bad for her. I also felt bad for those of you that believed her and put your trust in her. I dont think she ever meant to hurt anyone and I dont think she thought that she was deceiving and betraying you. I think she just has some self-esteem issues.

I for one know that being overweight is hard. I have been called names, I have been humiliated, and I have been frowned upon for being heavy. I am lucky though, I have a wonderful husband that thinks the world of me and 2 beautiful sons that adore me fat and all. Lori does not. It is sad. We all have know what it is like to feel alone and unwanted at some time or another. Maybe she feels this way all the time. Just think about it before you all feel too upset at her even though I know you have a right to be. I just dont think she ever meant to hurt anyone.

On a happier note I love you guys!! I am ready to get down to business and get this weight off. I want to be healthy again. I think you gals are a great support group and please dont let anything change the compassion and hope that we give one another.

I will post again some time over the weekend but until then have a great day!!

Hugs,
Tracy

katrinabgood 09-20-2003 03:29 AM

hmmmmm...

I turn my back on you girls for one day and all **** breaks loose!

Good grief.

It's very late and I have to get to bed...I just came in for a quick read and :yikes:

I don't know what to say, so I'll just leave it at that. :shrug:

peekabooangel 09-20-2003 07:51 AM

Time for an early fresh start

I know no one will mind, I am gonna end the thread here and start a new one, lets leave all negative ones here and move on over to #413 on a postivie note. If you have more to say just put it on this one. Like Thin said we want all newbies to feel at home and to find a nice caring sincere place to go.....

SO FORWARD WE GO.......413 SEE YA THERE