Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-26-2021, 07:15 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Ciecie, sorry about missing the meeting.

Rachel, eek! I believe its through messenger and no dont have to be on at same time. Players take turns

Diana, hope you aren't sore, good for you getting workout in too

I got my new arboleaf scale. We will see if I can spot the changes better. I have been peeing alot but it says my water is low .
ok?

I have been aggravated or frustrated today and I don't find me pleasant. I know if I do keto, I'd kick me out of the house. WW doesn't feel like that stress.

I did some more cleaning and fixed the toilet, I worked on some choreography before I got frustrated I couldn't follow a dance move tutorial.. i had 39 sp for today but am done eating,, now if I could quit peeing...

tom is somewhere close, mood and water weight definitely feeling hormonal.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 08:15 PM   #257  

Good night! Power walked and ran errands on the way home from my meeting tonight. Had supper after I got home.🥶😁🍾❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 10:34 PM   #258  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Had my preop Covid test this morning. I expected it to be uncomfortable and it was not. The hospital says they will call me if it is positive otherwise no news is good news. Early Thursday morning I have the rest of my preop testing then on Friday my pacemaker will be replaced.

I lost count this will either be my 5th or my 6th pacemaker. Needless to say I have had a pacemaker for a long time. Probably could have used one while I was in the Navy. My Navy health record indicates i had Bradycardia. Back then I did not know that that meant slow heart beat.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:37 PM   #259  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Larry Praying for you.

Jen I am really enjoying the classical stretch workouts.

Well I feel like organizing the filing cabinet/office stuff is a situation where things get worse before they get better. I felt a lot of stress trying to work on this today. We have very little room to put anything additional. I have a lot of office supplies from the shop in boxes. This is stuff that I will use over time so I feel the need to keep it. So eventually this stuff will run out and there won't the the abundance of it. I will replace with smaller quantities.

I had a mini binge today. I ate around 2500 calories total.
Exercise: 45 minute outdoor, Classical stretch Intro workout, Classical Stretch Shoulder pain and tension relief.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:48 PM   #260  

Default January 2021

Good Evening!

Diana: Tomorrow is a fresh day and just around the corner...
Larry: I am hoping for the best for you...
CieCie: You sound like you have a lot of energy!
Jen: Hope you feel happier soon...

I just biked/wt lifted. Diet okay today. I did have a small sundae. I have been eating chicken and veggies, cheerios, etc.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 05:37 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, I feel for you in tackling that big filing job. When I find tasks overwhelming, I set little "mini-goals" to get it done. One small step at a time. And not having much room to work can make it more stressful. So I truly empathize with you!!

Larry, I am glad you will get that pacemaker replaced.

Teri,that's quite the story about the coyote going into the house!

Jen, thinking of you .

I took in 1350 calories yesterday. Met my other goals. Did not have exercise on the list nor will I today. The plan today is to get groceries ( I do online ordering for pick-up) and will take a friend along. Since we plan to do lunch (through the drive-through), I will allow myself up to 1800 calories today.

Today's Plan: up to 1800 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/min supp.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:30 AM   #262  

Good evening!
averina23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:56 AM   #263  

Good morning! Larry, will be praying you will be able to have the surgery. I had the COVID test done in late October. It was uncomfortable but not painful. I had cataract surgery. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🥶🍾😁❤️
Old 01-27-2021, 09:16 AM   #264  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the support. Today's devotion really spoke to me.

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 11,027
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 2500 +
Weigh In: 194.4
Up: 1.2 pounds

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 27

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

There is a gruesome children's story about a little girl who ate so much that she could no longer move. Then it began to rain, and she died of drowning. Sometimes we try to use terror tactics to get children to do what they should do and avoid things that are bad for them. By the time we're adults, we have forgotten the lessons we were taught as children. There is nothing of any lasting good to be gained from overeating. We need to turn away from what we know is bad, to something better. We need to take seriously the consequences of gluttony, and turn toward God, who will help us change our ways.

Today's thought: I must set my mind on more important things than food!
Old 01-27-2021, 09:31 AM   #265  

Good morning again! Will be going for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🥶🍾😁❤️
Old 01-27-2021, 11:01 AM   #266  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Diana, I am sorry you comfort binged yesterday but you are still lower than my weight yesterday@ 194.8. Today is a new day. You are doing exhaustive mental work when you are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

I'm claustrophobic but have pack rat tendencies.(shopping NOT KEEPING) My mom was a pack rat and our house was very intolerable for me, there WAS NEVER any room for anything and we lived in big houses.

I go on throw away/give away sprees because if it gets too cluttered or closed in i feel anxiety and that also makes me stress eat for a myriad of reasons.

I pray there is peace and you accomplish your goals

Ciecie, how are your eyes??

Larry, you are stressing me out. I am glad you are on top of thatof why so many? Are you wearing them out? Prayers the test is negative.

Terri, I hope all your fur babies are safe and sound!

Rachel, at least you will have company,

193.2 today From 194.8 yesterday. I think TOM is due Feb 4 so im not going to let the low 190s get me down...

I will say that I used my new scale after eating and forgot I had my phone in my hand to calibrate it. It actually read 201 and I thought omg, I gained so much!!

When I realized my goof, I reweighed just to not see the 200 at all ever again!!

My ww friends seem to think I could give up cream in my coffee. No honey booboo, I can give up sugar, not cream.

I'm thinking about structuring my ww similar to CAD if I dont see movement in the next 2 weeks, the point goal will keep my CAD reward meal from being too extravagant. I have lost weight on ww plus though and I was in the 170s on it.

I do like I like I get to eat fruit and carrots and other things whenever.

jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:40 AM   #267  

Jendiet, my eye sight improved after the surgery. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🥶🍾😁❤️
Old 01-27-2021, 09:37 PM   #268  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Jen My DH is a pack rat but I am not. It can drive me nuts sometimes. But I guess it's good that we are opposites in that way. Two pack rats would not be a good thing.

Total Approx 1470 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (800 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories
yasso frozen yogurt pop 100 calories

Exercise:
Classical Stretch Full Body Toning and Full Body Workout
No official cardio but I was busy today and met my step goal.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 01-27-2021, 09:57 PM   #269  

Good night all! Went for a brief power walk and ran errands before supper tonight. My sister called tonight to discuss some family business. 🥶🍾😁❤️
Old 01-27-2021, 10:09 PM   #270  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

The Florida Health Department contacted me to let me know that yesterday's preop Covid-19 test was negative
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote