3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   January 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/321817-january-2021-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

jendiet 01-21-2021 09:27 PM

Ciecie. Yay!!

So im finally full. Definitely going to be more careful with what constitutes my points..

I used 42 today.

About to get more housework points and go to bed.

I ate alot of fiber today

1 apple, 3 strawberries, 2 mandarin oranges, 1/2 cup lentils, 2 cups green beans, 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds

I'm wondering what this will do on the scale tomorrow.

Good night

Diana3271 01-21-2021 10:39 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

So the biopsy on the tip of my nose is precancerous. I have an appointment on Monday to have it frozen. I'm glad I listened to my instincts and decided to have it checked out.

Jen Good to see you!

Total Approx 1395 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (725 Calories)
homemade chili on top of spaghetti squash 500 calories
green beans 100 calories
angel food cake topped w/strawberries 125 calories

Exercise:
Essentrics Waist and Abs toning, Weight free arm toning, Shoulder pain and tension relief workout

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 01-21-2021 11:21 PM

Jen good to see you posting again! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️

Teri000 01-22-2021 05:33 AM

January 2021

Morning!

Diana: Glad you followed your instincts and it is caught early...

No exercise yesterday. I meant to, but I fell asleep. Diet could be better, could be a lot worse.

ciecie 01-22-2021 05:57 AM

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. Another cold day here.🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Rachel1234 01-22-2021 06:47 AM

Good morning

Teri, The two episodes of "All Creatures...." were absolutely lovely and delightful. Can't wait for Sunday night's episode 3. When I went to the library I checked out the book. It's been years since I've read it (and the rest of the series). You mentioned some interesting facts about catnip. It grows abundantly in my yard (as a weed actually!), but my cats and I don't view it as a weed! I pick the leaves and dry them. Hence, fresh catnip all year round! Especially fun for them when they have cabin fever during the winter. And I give it away as gifts to my cat-loving friends.

Larry, so glad you are on the list for the covid vaccine! Way to go on your weight loss :carrot:.

Hey, Jen!! :hug:. Fiber is such a good thing. I really think it helps me keep my weight down and helps with feeling satisfied. I seem to do better when my diet has lots in it.......lots of fresh veggies and whole grains with wheat bran.

Diana, I'm grateful your pre-cancerous spot was caught!

Today's Plan: 1200-1400 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/mim supp.

Yesterday I took in 1675 calories but I planned on it. Ate out lunch (did driveup) with a friend. Did not get exercise in.

ciecie 01-22-2021 06:57 AM

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will do a load of laundry in few minutes.😁❤️🍾

Usc4valpo 01-22-2021 07:26 AM

Hello gang.
Crazy and well stressful week. On Wednesday, My daughter Sarah was exposed to COVID from college dorm mate and was moved to an isolated dorm. No one was in the dorm expect her. After a lot of coaxing and arguing with the Wellness Center, she was able to get a rapid test and tested negative. Sarah drove home that night and I cleaned and set up the basement so she can be in quarantine. A lot of emotion and stress on top of my job. Thank you Friday and football.

ciecie 01-22-2021 07:37 AM

USC, so sorry your daughter was exposed to COVID. My neighbor, who is also my plumber, and his wife were also exposed to COVID. Scott’s 93 year old mother-in-law had it and has since died from it. 💔😢

Diana3271 01-22-2021 08:30 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif Happy Friday!

USC Hang in there with all the stress!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 6,005
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1395 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 194
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 22

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Some people say that what we look like on the outside has nothing to do with what we're like on the inside. This is true to a degree, but how we see ourselves has very much to do with what we think of ourselves. If we see ourselves as overweight, we will tend to think less of ourselves. If we see ourselves as physically fit and trim, then we will feel better. One of the advantages of leaning on Christ when we diet is that He has the power to make the old pass away and to bring about a wonderful newness to our lives. No one wants our transformation more than Christ Jesus. He's there to help.

Today's thought: There's a brand new me on the way!

ciecie 01-22-2021 08:55 AM

Have a load of laundry in the dryer. Will go for a power walk and run errands after that is done. Don’t like to be out of the house when the dryer is running.🍾❤️😁

jendiet 01-22-2021 11:12 AM

I did a fiton stretch routine and omg...I needed it. Im actually winded from it though.

I also did a cycle with BitGym and my portable cycles. It was great to couch-cycle the Plansee in Austria.

No change in the weight which might mean an actual weight loss because I had an abnormal day 2 days ago.

So 190.8 dressed. At least during my hiatus I only gained 10 lbs. .but grr...

Diana, ugh! My Pastor just had this removed. I used to remember the terms for basil cell squamous or non squamous cancerous cells. Im glad they caught that mess! Hugs. Hang in there.

Usc, I've been in the house with a covid positive person but we have all tested negative. Still did quarantine. I pray your daughter doesn't catch it or stays asymptomatic. Barring allergies, I recommend monolaurin (it tears apart the fat envelope of the virus) and 1500 mg vit c twice daily and a zinc supplement once a day.

For you too, even if no symptoms. No immune booster herbs.. no elderberry,, echinacea, golden seal, etc.

Our covid + person lost all taste and smell and had mild cold symptoms including fever, body aches, chills, etc.. I have taken direct care and have tested negative twice. He tested positive two weeks after his first + but no symptoms. He has issues that make him more susceptible so I've been keeping a watchful eye on him.

I use mask and hand sanitizer to protect others anyways.

I pray the peace of God comforts you and surrounds you..

Ciecie, im with you on laundry. We had an amazing pipeburst of the two washing machine small pvc pipes and the laundry room looked like a fire hydrant spraying with 18 inch stream of water at 75 psi and at least 1 1/2 inch of water. Thank God no one was electrocuted, thank God it wasn't worse and THANK GOD for washing machines!! Had to rewash everything that was thrown outside.because all of my friends family members had laundry in there..then my son had the beginning stages of lice after a dad visit...im a little laundry frazzled.

Terri, sometimes sleep is better for weight loss

Rachel, I also threw my fat lazy fur babies catnip for them to have fun. Great idea for presents.

Hi Nancy!!

I'm also on the ww forum which is alot like fb. But I love my 3fatchick support group!

Diana3271 01-22-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jendiet (Post 5426930)
Usc, I've been in the house with a covid positive person but we have all tested negative. Still did quarantine. I pray your daughter doesn't catch it or stays asymptomatic. Barring allergies, I recommend monolaurin (it tears apart the fat envelope of the virus) and 1500 mg vit c twice daily and a zinc supplement once a day.

For you too, even if no symptoms. No immune booster herbs.. no elderberry,, echinacea, golden seal, etc.

Our covid + person lost all taste and smell and had mild cold symptoms including fever, body aches, chills, etc.. I have taken direct care and have tested negative twice. He tested positive two weeks after his first + but no symptoms. He has issues that make him more susceptible so I've been keeping a watchful eye on him.

Jen I have heard mixed opinions on elderberry w/covid, but I have been taking it for years now. I have heard it's good as a preventative but once you have symptoms you should stop. What are your thoughts on it. I have never heard of monolaurin before now. I have heard that Quercetin reacts similarly as does monolaurin. I sent you a PM.

ciecie 01-22-2021 01:01 PM

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands late this morning/early this afternoon. No work being done on the bathroom today. Will fold the laundry that’s in the dryer in a few minutes. Will put a second load in the dryer. 😁❤️🍾

jendiet 01-22-2021 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciecie (Post 5426871)
Good evening! Progress is being made on my bathroom! 😁❤️🍾

Thats awesome Ciecie! What a nice treat!