Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2003, 10:32 AM   #16  
Empress/Queen

YOWZA, YOWZA, YOWZA!!!!! Ceara o' the Swords hath sent another pesky packin' off on a slow boat to the Bahamas, where it will no doubt join a convention that's being held there for all the little pesty critters we've sent packing from this FANTABULUS FITNESS SPA!!! (The little guys are cute, no harm has come to a hair o' their little ing selves in the making of this motion picture)!!!

I'll be back after Empress Amarantha's official weigh-in ceremony on the Golden Scale o' Good Intentions, that measureth, well, good intentions rather than actual lost s!!!

My FIESTA FUN FITNESS THING is to get 80 minutes of EZZZZZY WALKIN' IN on the hall treadmill or outside, in however many short packages it takes as I do this pesky paying work that I need to get at least half done today ... this will earn me 4 activity points (by my generous calculations) and it WILL be fun! Yep! Yowza! You bet!!! I will use my walking poles to burn extra calories!!!!

Cerise o' Soccer Fame, PLEASE CHECK IN!!! (We need every FIESTA FUN SPAGOER WE CAN GET ON THIS THREAD!!! Our numbers be small but mighty!!!!!!)

The EA hopeth she were not to teary-eyed in her posting yesterday and did not spoil the FIESTA mood!!!! She apologizeth if that be the case 'cause she's a dedicated FIESTA goer!!!!! She'll be BACK later with a gain/loss/maintain, either way she's going forth with this Flexpoints and with this challenge.

And with her job, maybe, if she getteth over writing block before deadline! Yowza! That was a huge source of why she went off points last night!!! Yowza!
Old 09-21-2003, 01:40 PM   #17  
Empress/Queen

Red face Demon Scale striketh again ... ask me if I care?

Well, the Golden Scale o' Good Intentions hath mated with Scale to produce a slight upturn in Amarantha's fitness fortune!!! (e.g., up a pound!) Anyhow, EA believeth if she continueth on her goodly path, she will see real results next week.

Is she discouraged, yes! Er, NO!

Having had conversations with the resident Towel Boy and 100-year-old fabulously fit spa Elberta Crone, EA hath made the decision to hold a two day EATING ORIENTED CHALLENGE FESTIVAL for the village folk to frolic with on Monday and Tuesday. Details will be posted in the village square.

Frolic, frolic, frolic!!

Last edited by Amarantha2; 09-21-2003 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-21-2003, 08:13 PM   #18  
Empress/Queen

Yowza!!! Amarantha reporteth that she did NOT manage her four FUN, FUN, FUN activity points to finish up this FIESTA FUN CHALLENGE!!! But lest anyone think that this FIESTA was a FUNLESS DUD, let's examine the amazing accomplishments of Cerise and Ceara who have met ALL their FUN, FUN, FUN goalies, as far as I can ascertain, so kudos to them!!!! Yowza!!!

At this point in time, Amarantha be closing down the Imperial Fitness Spa for repairs!!!! All guests, pirates, towel boys and assorted villagers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities as long as they like!!!!

Huzzah!

Avanti!
Closed Thread