Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 08:23 AM   #121  

Usc, welcome to onederland! 😁❤️😁❤️😁❤️
Old 10-12-2020, 08:34 AM   #122  

Default October 2020

Good Morning!

Hi CieCie: Hope you have a workable solution for dealing with allergies.

Yeah Usc4! I wish I was in your shoes. I was close to the Mendoza line, but I went back up...One of these days, I will get back on top of things. Go do something fun (that doesn't involve eating).

I gardened yesterday. I split a really nice purple and white iris. Don't know if it is a siberian iris or a japanese iris, but it is very flamboyant. Anyway, I planted it out front...I also dug up more of those pesky creeping bellflower. So much to do...

My computer was not working this am. I don't know what was wrong. It is really nice to have a tablet to troubleshoot. I did a bunch of things and then it started working again...mystery to me...

I could not find anything easy to eat this am, but then I found a couple of boxes of cheerios in the basement...
Old 10-12-2020, 09:18 AM   #123  

I take the store brand of Benadryl for my allergies. My allergies are seasonal. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 10-12-2020, 09:56 AM   #124  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usc4valpo View Post
Big news ..... drum roll please....

199.4!

Mendoza line has been reached!

Words cannot describe how I feel right now.
So happy for you
Old 10-12-2020, 09:58 AM   #125  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick fly by

WI down a tick but still not back to where I was two weeks ago....time to take down the red flag and get back to work
WO...yep finally back at it, today was upper body strength yikes...

Hope to be able to get to personals soon

Old 10-12-2020, 10:08 AM   #126  

Good morning! Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 10-12-2020, 07:48 PM   #127  

Cool October 2020

Good Evening:

CieCie: Do you get really sleepy on your meds?

I worked in the yard today. I dug up more creeping bellflowers and later I went up on the hill and began digging up another bellflower called cherry bells. It is really out of control. Tiny thread like roots all over. I wish I had not let it travel. Then I went for a walk.

I have a couple of flowers blooming: a patch of pink/purple physostegia (also called dragonhead or obedience plant). I used to have white ones too. I also have some Montauk daisies blooming. They look like regular daisies but with a leaf that looks like a succulent. Occasionally some other flowers pop up that usually bloom in the spring... Oh, I also have some asters blooming. It is weird. You buy these asters in the fall and they are blooming and are maybe 6-8 inches tall, but a couple of years later they are 4 or 5 feet tall. I think maybe the horticulturalists trim them off a few times.

I am feeling stiff tonight.
Old 10-12-2020, 08:25 PM   #128  

Good night all! Teri, I take my meds at night once a day. I’m done taking them for this year. I did do a very small amount of yard work today. I pulled out the remaining rhubarb. Mopped the kitchen floor today. Also dusted and vacuumed downstairs. Went for two power walks today. 😁❤️
Old 10-13-2020, 06:33 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

USC4valpo, I am so happy for you!! That is a tremendous accomplishment!!! All your hard work has paid off. Celebrating your good news with you!!

Teri, I just finished John Grisham's Camino Winds a few days ago!!! My very favorite of his is Street Lawyer. I think I've read about all of them, except the baseball ones. You asked if I have someone care for my cats when I'm gone. It was just an overnight so I left plenty of food. I rarely go anywhere because of them!! I have 14 cats so it's a lot to ask of someone; so I don't go away much, unless my husband is home to care for them. He's used to the routine!

My overnight get-away with my husband was so nice! I did not stay on plan however. Need to buckle down.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, stretching.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:44 AM   #130  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usc4valpo View Post
Big news ..... drum roll please....

199.4!

Mendoza line has been reached!

Words cannot describe how I feel right now.
Congratulations!

(I tried to post some emoji's but it won't allow it.)
Old 10-13-2020, 07:45 AM   #131  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I am on vacation this week. Yesterday was a travel day and setting up our room. Not sure about exercise. There are 2 pools here but the indoor pool is closed. I will go check out the outdoor pool later today.

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 13

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Grace was surprised. The hostess had offered her dessert and she had declined without even the slightest pang of remorse. Dessert had always been Grace's favorite type of food. Giving up dessert had been the worst part of her diet. Now, though, she found that she had declined without really caring. What a breakthrough! She felt she had a fighting chance. She had resisted temptation so long that it wasn't tempting any longer. Grace felt stronger than at any other point in her diet. Thank God. She was going to make it, after all!

Today's thought: The more I turn down, the more my weight goes down!
Old 10-13-2020, 08:09 AM   #132  

Good morning! Diana, have a wonderful time on your vacation! I took the rhubarb that I bagged up yesterday to the curb this morning. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 10-13-2020, 09:01 AM   #133  

Hi everyone!i am a beginner on this foum and i hope shall b hepfull for many of my request thank you
emile.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:51 AM   #134  

Good morning again! Welcome tayogf! Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 10-13-2020, 11:32 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Thanks so much for letting me boast and May God bless all of you. This journey has gone on for almost a year and I have lost 82 pounds and added strength. I feel much more active, my doctor was pleased and impressed - we decided that 190 would be a decent weight goal to manage. I will also focus on what it will take to sustain this.
Closed Thread