Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 11:21 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default well is working!

Diana, thank you for your wise words

I praise the Lord for His grace to us. The well was a simple fix; just a pressure switch replacement!! So grateful!! A new well would have cost thousands of dollars!
Old 10-09-2020, 04:39 PM   #92  

Good evening! Got home from work at Old Navy about an hour ago. Have a load of laundry in the dryer. Hooked up the dishwasher. Will leave for supper as soon as the load in the dryer is done. 😁❤️
Old 10-09-2020, 04:45 PM   #93  

Default October 2020

Good Afternoon!

Rachel: It is just ordinary bacon...I got on sale, an impulse buy. If I am discerning, I buy the nitrate/nitrite free kind. I have tried turkey bacon...not as good. A family member had Canadian bacon. It tasted pretty good...I just have to remember...VERY SMALL AMOUNTS! I had a little bacon on my salad today...Yum...I really should do tuna or chicken...
Hope you find some kind of exercise to do while you are indisposed. I had a shoulder injury that plagued me. I stopped using it and then it got worse and I reinjured it, and I finally just used it while it hurt and eventually the pain went away. Maybe there are things you can do to accelerate the healing process...
Diana: It can be so exciting to go on a trip...

Gotta go outside and work for a bit...My goals are just getting some gardening done and eat some veggies each day...
Old 10-09-2020, 04:50 PM   #94  

Teri, hope you get all the gardening you need to do today done. Will be leaving for supper soon.😁❤️
Old 10-09-2020, 05:27 PM   #95  

Good Evening! every one.. I am new here and i wish to share my experience of losing weight.
i have lost 7kg in 2 weeks with the following procedure :
1.Make a water drinking schedule
2.Smell green apples or bananas before your meals
3.Light a vanilla candle before dinner
4.Take pictures of your dishes
5.Buy some blue plates
6.Eat eggs for breakfast and spicy foods for lunch
7. Think of some challenges that will motivate you more
8.Sleep in a cold room
9.Chew slowly and thoroughly

wishing all the best for all.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:32 PM   #96  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all
Well the wagon is broke and I am gaining for the umteeth time for some unknown reason ..again. <sigh> oh well
WO none today I opted to sleep for 20 extra minutes LOL

I am scrolling through my latest download of The Guilt Free Gourmet cookbook 3!...lots of low point hacks to make some peoples favorites form several fast food places. His versions look great and the point value changes depending on, say the bread choice for the burger etc. I know the homemade ketchup is delish! but I cook my down to thicken it up.

Rachel, I know what you mean about the danger zone, since I am in it and three weeks ago I was a rock star...guess that all went to my head and hips. Prayer said
Teri, I so wish I could see pictures of that garden you tend
Diana where are you heading too this weekend?
ciecie it is your consistency that keeps me going, if ciecie can do I can do it

to all

Old 10-09-2020, 10:37 PM   #97  

Welcome Alexone! 😁❤️
Old 10-10-2020, 12:11 AM   #98  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Alexone0100 HI and welcome to the check-in.

Teri We didn't get a chance to go on our usual Spring/Summer trip this year. It's nice to be getting away. But I do find packing/unpacking to be stressful. I try to get the nitrate free precooked bacon. It's expensive so I have to wait for it to go on sale.

Nancy We are going to Atlantic Beach, NC. ( I would call it the Inner Banks) We also like going to the Outer Banks. But it is so far and takes all day to get there. We haven't been to the Outer Banks since we discovered Atlantic Beach. I was thinking about it and decided to check to see how far it was from Atlantic Beach. It's about 125 miles. I asked DH if he would like to do that one day that we are there and he does. I think the last time we were there was when Hurricane Arthur came in there. I remember when he got into town all the news channels were there. There was an oyster bar there called Awful Arthur's. Everyone was hanging out there due to Hurricane Arthur coming ashore. Jim Cantore was hanging out there, too.

Total Approx 1270 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
grilled steak 400 calories
green beans 100 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
40 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 10-10-2020, 05:12 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, when do you leave for trip? Maybe you've already gone. May you have a wonderful and safe and refreshing time!

Nancy, thank you for prayer . Thanks for understanding. It's key that we understand our own "danger zones." I'm in a better place emotionally this morning. It IS kind of playing havoc with me by not exercising much. I really do need that.

Alexone, welcome to our group!! Share some more with us!

I took in 1500 calories yesterday.

Today's plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium.
Old 10-10-2020, 07:35 AM   #100  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Rachel We are leaving on Monday

Last night: Basic Stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1270 +
Weigh In: 184
No Change (I have not had enough sleep the last 2 nights (5-6 hours each night). I needed to get some "office" stuff done and get the house cleaned. All of that is done. There's still office type stuff but I can work on that when I get back. My DH and some friends didn't understand why I wanted to get the house cleaned before we left. I just hate the idea of coming back home and needing to clean the house. I do weekly touch ups and then once a month I dust and do everything at one time.)

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 10

James 5:13
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Bill kept telling June to ask God for help. June couldn't quite bring herself to do it. Prayer was for weaklings. Only people who couldn't handle life prayed. June would rather struggle by on her own than rely on a crutch. False pride is a sad affliction. People who feel that they are strong enough to handle every situation of life only fool themselves. Everyone is weak at some point in her life. The truly strong person is the one who acknowledges her weakness and has the wisdom to turn to God for help.

Today's thought: More time in prayer means less time to eat!

Old 10-10-2020, 08:27 AM   #101  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 10-10-2020, 10:44 AM   #102  

its Awesome
Old 10-10-2020, 11:51 AM   #103  

Default October 2020

Good Morning!

Hello Alexone and Ahmar50!

Diana: Inner banks..Hope it is fun. Is it near Virginia Dare Island? I saw a musical there once...Maybe it is alot further south...Do you ever go out on a boat?

Nancy: I have lots of perennials so it will look really nice for a couple of weeks...and then it gets really messy...Wish I could afford a landscaper to put in raised beds and get rid of the weeds and nuisance plants...It would make my life so much easier. Also I wish I had more shade, because the weeds are really bad in the sun...

No cardio, but I dug up some more bellflowers. I got tired and came in the house. Maybe I will do some more today...I do better with gardening, if I plan ahead and have some idea what I am going to do each day. In the spring I labeled alot of primroses to identify the colors...but alot of the tape labels have disappeared...I guess the chipmunks ran off with them...
Old 10-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #104  

Good afternoon! Welcome ahmar50! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Mailed a couple of packages to my brother. He should get them on Thursday. Will total up what he owes me and call him this weekend.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:02 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi guys.

I think sometimes diet trolls get on here but not sure.

Back down to 184.4. I am pretty sure I ovulated seeing some temp shifts, but again due to vacation and not temping. Im not exactly sure when TOM is due. So seeing 184 premenstrual is good!!

I have been just loosely doing 16:8 because I'm a slacker. I started fasting at 6 pm yesterday and tested for ketones at 10am, there were none!!...but I tried again at 11am and voila 1.0.so I'm trying to stretch my fasting period because I wasn't in ketosis at all last night. I was hungry and ate a big meal at 12 pm...then ate again at 5pm.

NANCY, salt does that everytime. I was reading a book with a very similar kitchen scene..

Rachel, so glad the well was an easy fix

TerrI, you are so talented. You are right moderation is the key

Diana, lol..you hung out with Cantore while a Hurricane came in. I hope your vacation is nice.

Ciecie, you are ALWAYS consistent

usc??
Closed Thread