September 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 6 of 21
Go to
  • Good afternoon! Just got home from the dentist about a half an hour ago. Good check up but not surprised. Found out my dentist is retiring. He’s going to be a stay at home dad. Have two new dentists taking over-a husband and wife. Lee is their last name.
  • Hi Everyone!

Ciecie I don't like losing my Dr's because we get used to them. Hopefully you will like the new Dentist.

Total Approx 1370 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
    1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
    Fage 0 yogurt 90
    Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
    Salad w/grilled salmon w/BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
    1 hour Outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • I hope I like them, too. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁
  • Good morning
    Great to hear from you Princess and Yangtzer!!

Busy day yesterday. I took in 1600 calories. Hope to get some weights lifted today: biceps and shoulders.

Today's goals: 1300-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, lift some weights.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1370 +
    Weigh In: 184.6
    Down: .4

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 9

Philippians 4:7
    And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

Jessica was doubtful at first. She really didn't believe Mindy when she said the church would be a big help during her diet. Mindy had taken her to see the pastor, and they had told him that they were dieting. She felt silly at first, but the pastor asked regularly how they were doing, and Jessica liked that. It made her feel that what she was doing was important and a good thing. Other members of the church mentioned how good the dieters were looking. Before long, Jessica found that she enjoyed the dieting because she enjoyed the reactions of the church people and didn't want to let them down. Mindy was right: The church helped a lot.

Today's thought: Sharing the load of dieting makes the burden light!
  • Good morning, all!

yesterday:
    breakfast: bread w/ jam and butter, milk
    lunch: smoothie, 1/2 grilled cheese and tomato, raspberries, tomato cucumber salad, mint bar
    snack: cashews, dates, yogurt
    dinner: dal, naan, pear, 2 mint bars
    exercise: 90 min ballet
  • September 2020
    Good Morning.

CieCie: I have been watching some aesthetically astounding films directed by Terrance Malick: Tree of LIfe (with Brad Pitt) and A Hidden Life (about an Austrian farmer who refuses to sign allegiance to Adolf Hitler)...

Nancy: With Covid19, it is probably not the best time to go hiking around in a group. I did boating in a group, and it is really the best way for safety and everything else. I regret not doing a hiking club too because they can be really great for traveling. Anyway, I hope you let someone know where you are going and you take your cellphone and plenty of water and food with you. Have you ever encountered any big animals?

Princess: Enjoy your dancing!

I have been trying to get back to where I was on the computer. I don't know what I did to mess it up. I have it working okay. But it is set up a little different.. And I am learning some things I did not know about computers. When changes come, I don't want to take the time to learn more than I have to...

No exercise the last couple of days. Diet off. Oh, well.
  • SEPTEMBER 2020 more...
    Hi!

Rachel: I read part of an artiicle iin the NYTimes called I am not alone, ,I have my cats. The fellow made a documentary called Catman. He took his cats to the bars, the grocery store, skiing. (I think he was European... I think a club I belonged to once had a travelogue where the speaker had taken his cat with him on a canoe trip down the Allegheny River, Mississippi River to New Orleans...

Oh, I was in this dream state this am. I woke up thinking I heard a family member tell me they had a cherry turnover for me...So you know what I did when I got up, but nothing was there...

Have a good day...
  • Good afternoon! Didn’t do 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. DVD wouldn’t work. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in at work. Will go for another power walk in a few minutes. 😁
  • Rachel - the Mendoza line is a baseball slang term referring to when a player has a batting average below .200. It was referred to by Mario Mendoza who was a lifetime .215 hitter.
  • Good evening to all
    Slow to check in this week
    WI up almost 2lb since Saturday, I am confident it is water but still...kinda messes with your head
    WO finally got a formal one this am and plan a kickboxing one for tomorrow

Teri your dream just cracked me up..II so often have dreams of food and the cravings are amazingly strong. As for our off the beaten track hikes. If we are going on a non established trail yes we have packs we bring that have emergency food, compass, shelter material, stove and of course power supply's for our phones. but it has been a long time since we did that....Wild animals yes we see tracks often. Only once did we get spooked. Campers in the local area said there was an aggressive bear in the area...we had our dog with us (huskey) and then heard a baby bear....you can bet we did not waste time waiting for mama to show up. down the mt we went pretty dog gone fast. Did not look back

Rachel whoop whoop I was doing upper body this morning...tomorrow eeek...kickboxing and abs

back later

• Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1300 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
    1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
    Fage 0 yogurt 90
    Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (630 Calories)
    Side salad w/BHF's ranch on the side 150 calories
    green beans 100 calories
    grilled salmon 300 calories
    later apple 80 calories

Exercise:
    Busy day no workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁
  • Good morning
    Teri, alas, what would people do without their cats ? Say, was "A Hidden Life" good? I've been meaning to watch that. That non-existent cherry turnover was calling your name. I had a good chuckle on that .

Usc4valpo, now I know what the Mendoza line is . Thanks for explaining. I never would have known that!

Nancy, way to go on your workout(s) . You are smokin', girl! Yikes on the thought of the possible appearance of Mama Bear. Good thing Baby Bear spoke up.

I took in 1500 yesterday. I weighed in at 136.5 so I'm within range. I really need to watch it at my parents though. I've been taking fresh salad over for them and myself so that helps.

Today's goals: 1300-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill.
  • Ok, I am at the home stretch to break 200 lb and get below the Mendoza line. I have not splurged but been a few hundred Calls over the target the past week despite committed to exercise. Nothing to panic about for me, just adjust accordingly.