Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 08:25 AM   #256  

Exclamation what helped me

I lost weight the most just by drinking alooooooooooot of water
try it and you will lose weight so
Old 09-27-2020, 09:53 AM   #257  

Good morning again! Welcome to the group lunashira! I do agree with you about drinking lots of water. I keep a glass by my bed so when I get up in the morning I have a big glass to take my medicine, vitamins and minerals with.
Old 09-27-2020, 10:46 AM   #258  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all!
WI down today,, it is really weird but on Sunday mornings I historically see a drop then it creeps up and evens out by Wed/thur then starts the slow drop for Friday and Sat. I don't know if it is because on Saturdays these past few months I have been taking a nap (love it) and not eating any dinner when I get up and just snack on light stuff or what...head scratcher for sure.
WO none planned today and it is pretty dreary out today

Diana we are not having our annual fair here either. Just a few miles from our home is the western WA fair grounds and they have started a 'drive through' for the food vendors so you can get your favorite fair grub, you know the elephant ears, mexican corn on the cob, earthquake burger etc. We have not done it only because I don't want to put those smells in my car LOL

Rachel, I still need to run to the grocery store and get my supplies for the week. I always spend a good portion of an afternoon chopping my veggies and doing food prep. Makes my life so much easier during the week, even though I complain about the work LOL. This weeks lunches will be egg burritos made with the instant pot, tuna salad on keto bread and lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Dinners not sure yet but I am sure I will throw something together crock pot style

more later gals/guys
Old 09-27-2020, 11:15 AM   #259  

Default September 2020

Good Morning!

Welcome Meshach and Lunashira!

Diana, Nancy: I love to go to food tastings. They usually occur about September and you pay maybe $15 to taste food from lots of restaurants...Sometimes it gives you some new food ideas. I don't think there were any this year...

Rachel: I have a few wild cat tales for you. (I don't know if I told them before.) The local zoo had a tiger kitten that its mother rejected. The director/veterinarian had a dog who recently had pups, so she used the dog as a wet nurse for the kitten. Every day she would put the kitten in the back seat of her car and drive to and from the zoo/her home. The kitten would stretch out in the back window. You can imagine the astonishment of people who passed her on the highway.//The zoo had a large tiger enclosement with moat, etc. On one end there was plexiglass so you could walk right up to the enclosure and maybe a tiger would walk right up to you. There was no tiger there, so I sat on a ledge against the plexiglass. The big cat came up and sprayed. I guess the cat need to establish its territory. //The zoo specializes in breeding African elephants. There was a particularly amorous bull that was so successful, he was loaned to Animal Kingdom at Disney World. One time I went to the zoo to see a new calf. I was delighted when they let me pet the new boy...

I walked last night. I also finished washing/waxing car. I am so glad that is done. Diet still so-so. But it could be much worse. I make sure I get some fruit and veggies in every day.
Old 09-27-2020, 11:27 AM   #260  

S/C/G: 140 lb

Height: 5' 9"

Love this room for support! :-)
Old 09-27-2020, 12:13 PM   #261  

Welcome realisticrd! Got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. Will power walk to lunch in a few minutes.
Old 09-27-2020, 08:40 PM   #262  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by realistic.rd View Post
Love this room for support! :-)
HI and welcome to the check-in.
Old 09-27-2020, 08:45 PM   #263  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1260 calories +

Breakfast ( 270 calories & )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
Fage yogurt 90 calories
fruit 70 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (600 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 500 calories
later yogurt 100 calories

Dinner (390 Calories)
fritatta made w/2 eggs 140 calories
veggies 100 calories
parmesan 50 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
No workout to report. I did stay busy and got my steps in.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 09-27-2020, 11:35 PM   #264  

Good night all! Busy day here today but got everything I needed to do done. Went for a few power walks today. My brother called this morning. Talked to him for about 15 minutes. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁❤️
Old 09-28-2020, 04:09 AM   #265  

S/C/G: 168/141.5/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, what interesting wild cats tales. I especially like the one where you were by the window and the wild cat sprayed at you. Too funny.

Nancy, kudos to you in doing all that prep work for the week's upcoming meals. I think that can be a real key with a healthy diet. I find if I do that, especially with the veggies, I find it much easier to stay on plan.

Yesterday I did oodles of yard work. Very sore right now; that's why I'm up earlier than usual; couldn't sleep due to soreness. But it's a good feeling of accomplishment. Will take some tylenol and go back to bed shortly. Took in 1490 calories yesterday. I'm sure I burned off some calories.

Today's Plan: 1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies (still need to chop up!), fiber, calcium.
Old 09-28-2020, 04:36 AM   #266  

Smile 15 Simple Ways to Lose Weight In 2 Weeks

There are many different ways to lose a lot of weight fast.

That said, many diet plans leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied.

Thatís why I went online, I did some research & I finally found one of the easiest ways to lose weight fast.

Here are 3 different videos which you can watch for FREE that will help you lose weight in 7 amount of days.

Old 09-28-2020, 04:38 AM   #267  

Go daily morning 1hour jogging and evening 1 hour jogging without stop any where. THis will reduce your weight soon.
Old 09-28-2020, 07:09 AM   #268  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 09-28-2020, 08:09 AM   #269  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1260 +
Weigh In: 184.2
Down: .8

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy and a great start to your week.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 28

Isaiah 41:13
For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

When Jenny was young, her mother used to hold her hand whenever Jenny was afraid or worried. Just the feel of her mother's hand in hers gave her strength and courage. There were days when Jenny wished her mom was close enough to hold her hands again, but she lived hundreds of miles away. She especially wanted her mother's support now that she was dieting. Whenever things got particularly tough, she would close her eyes to say a short prayer. As she prayed, she imagined her hand in Jesus' hand, and she felt a wonderful peace and comfort. That image gave Jenny all the strength she needed.

Today's thought: I'm never too heavy for God to pick up!
Old 09-28-2020, 08:34 AM   #270  

Good morning again! Will be a busy day here. Itís also going to be a warm day. Will hang part of the laundry that I did yesterday out to dry. 😁❤️
Closed Thread