Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 05:49 AM   #211  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 09-22-2020, 07:51 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 168/137/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default good morning

Teri, interesting on the kielbasa. I had thought it was some kind of vegetable.

Jen, how are things going for you?

Usc4valpo, how is the job situation going?

Took in 1300 calories yesterday so that was okay. Did not make the time to do treadmill.

Today's goals: 1300-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:41 AM   #213  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/182/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1300 +
Weigh In: 182.2
Up: .2 (I don't think this is a reflection of the frozen dinner from last night. I went to bed too late and had to get up earlier this morning. )

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 22

Mark 11:24
'Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.'

Abby knew that God hadn't lost her weight for her, but He sure helped her be able to lose it. When she felt most like giving up, He encouraged her and gave her the will to go on. When she was most tempted to break her diet, He reminded her of how important it was to stick with it. When the pounds began to fall, He filled her with a deep joy that insured she would continue. She never forgot to pray, whether it was for help, for strength, or for thanksgiving. Abby hadn't lost the weight all by herself. God helped more than she could ever know.

Today's thought: I'm glad that I'm a loser. . .of weight!
Old 09-22-2020, 05:03 PM   #214  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all
WI down .2 sheesh I have got to get better sleep or start moving more lol
WO non again. I think I am going to do a 'restart' on my 4 week program and start it next week on Monday. this week has been a real challenge for me.

I had not thought of Keilbalsa in awhile....I usually add it to homemade jambalia, about 1/2 package and the load the rest with brocolli, onion, celery etc. thanks for bringing that up...I may have to buy some soon.

back in a bit--it has taken me all morning to just get this far

Old 09-22-2020, 05:58 PM   #215  

Good afternoon! Havenít had kielbasa in years. The last time I had it was when my Uncle Ken cooked it over a campfire with scrambled eggs for breakfast.😋❤️😋❤️😋❤️ Had a busy day at work today. Started learning about a new program Old Navy is offering customers. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to supper tonight.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:14 PM   #216  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1170 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (500 Calories)
salad made /romaine, cucumbers, celery, carrots, Parmesan, BHF's ranch and 2 baked chicken legs 400 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
1 1/2 hours swimming/paddling around

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 09-23-2020, 12:03 AM   #217  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from supper. Ran an errand on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. ❤️😁
Old 09-23-2020, 12:36 AM   #218  

Default September 2020

Hi!

I had an off day. I went to the library to pick up a book, but it was closed. Then I got gas and the car wash was closed...I did clean up the car a little bit. Maybe tomorrow I'll work some more on that. No gardening.

I did walk tonight.

Sleep well.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:32 AM   #219  

S/C/G: 168/137/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Ciecie, it's neat when a food or aroma or something sparks in us a good memory from the past . Loved the scenario you mentioned with your Uncle Ken and the campfire.

I made some BLT's (bacon, lettuce and tomato) sandwiches for Mom and Dad last night. Sans the tomato though, since did not have any! But the smell of the bacon brought memories of being a kid on vacation with my cousins and aunts and uncles. BLT's were a staple! Oddly, I used to put peanut butter on mine too .

I weighed in at 137 yesterday. Still within my goal range. Took in 1500 calories yesterday. Need to get a few weights lifted today.

Today's goals: 1300-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, leg curl weights and leg press.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:13 AM   #220  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.😁❤️
Old 09-23-2020, 09:01 AM   #221  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

DH has a Dr. apt today, we have a few errands to run and church tonight. I might not be able to get a formal workout in.

Some people who have been hanging out here for a while probably remember that I have a history of stomach pain. I have had a lot of testing done without a definite diagnosis. I personally was able to figure out what was going on. TMI alert: I tend to have issues with being slightly constipated, so to combat that, with Dr. approval, I take a stool softener. I also found certain fruits and veggies cause problems for me. What happens is these foods cause gas, add this to being slightly constipated, I have intense abdominal pain. The Dr. explained that being constipated produces gas, also so this combo is really painful. I have even been to the ER due to this pain being so intense. My body doesn't release this gas like most people do, LOL, hence the pain I have. Way too much info, LOL. Anyways, I had been doing really well since I have been avoiding the fruits and veggies that produce gas for me and taking the stool softener. Well, I decided to buy apples and I have been eating them. Also, this week I ate some raw sugar snap peas. Yesterday the pain started and last night I was in horrific pain again. I woke this morning feeling better. I did take an additional stool softener. I don't plan on eating the apples. I will cut them up for my DH to eat. I showed a gain on the scale this morning. I'm thinking it must be from the lack of bathroom time and my body holding on to all of that.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1170 +
Weigh In: 183.4
Up: 1.2 pounds

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
September 23

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Barb hated it when her husband went away on business trips. He was her conscience when it came to watching what she ate. Besides, when she was lonely she had the tendency to eat to compensate. It was so much harder to diet when he went away. It is good to know that we have a refuge and strength that never goes on vacation. God is ever with us, and He will help us whenever we need Him. When the temptations are the greatest, then we can be confident that God will be the strongest.

Today's thought: I will turn to God when my diet gets too tough!
Old 09-23-2020, 09:48 AM   #222  

Diana, hope it goes well for your dh at the doctors today. 😁❤️
Old 09-23-2020, 10:58 AM   #223  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana I remember all the times you have had to make visits to the ER and your own Dr. Your frustration with the medical community unable to give a clear diagnosis has been so frustrating for you. But you have self identified the problem foods and you have done so well to avoid or introduce them slowly back in you diet with mixed results. I am glad you are feeling better this morning

back later
Old 09-23-2020, 11:38 AM   #224  

Good morning again! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️
Old 09-24-2020, 12:14 AM   #225  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

DH & I were out all day for his appointment and getting things done. Foods were a bit different than normal since we ate our twice today.

Total Approx 1560 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (390 Calories)
1/2 chicken salad sandwich 315 calories
1/2 bag of chips 75 calories

Dinner (770 Calories)
dinner roll 150 calories
side salad w/BHF's ranch 150 caloires
plain mashed potatoes 220 calories
grilled sirloin 250 calories

Exercise:
No workout to report. DH's appointment went well today. He is just starting on the meds for rheumatoid arthritis. The Dr. wanted to make sure everything was going ok. Tomorrow he has to have a Covid test because he is having a nerve test done at the hospital.

Have a Blessed evening!
Closed Thread