Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2020, 11:43 AM   #196  

Default September 2020

Good Morning!

Nancy: I have a lot of perennials that only bloom once a year. At certain times, the garden is gorgeous...but in between it can get really messy. If you don't stay on top of it, the native plants really take over...

CieCie: I don't think I have seen Guys and Dolls. I looked up the story line on wiki and I do not recognize it. I wonder if I would recognize some of the songs.... I am watching Van der Valk on Masterpiece Mystery. The setting is Amsterdam. I love the scenery. It includes paintings of Vermeer.

No cardio yesterday, but I filled a bushel with weeds and I planted 2 peach irises and 1 foam flower. I think, if I plant 3 plants a day, I could get 30 in the ground by the end of the month! That would make a dent.
Old 09-20-2020, 06:27 PM   #197  

Teri, donít know if youíll recognize any of the songs. The cast is another subject entirely. Power walked to and home from lunch. Ran errands on the way home. Will do a load of laundry in a few minutes.😁❤️
Old 09-20-2020, 09:34 PM   #198  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all
The smoke has cleared and we actually see clouds!
WI down a bit this morning, I am so hoping to hit my 10lb mark with ww next Saturday
WO none but have kept busy today
Tomorrow I start a new 4 week fitness blender program Fitness Blender Mass, avg 45 min a day 5 days a week with optional 6th day. Focus is on weight training which I really enjoy with a little cardio thrown in.

Terri I just don't have the willingness to take that much care I think. But you seem to enjoy this and I am confident it is beautiful. Do you find working with all your plants relaxing?
Diana, are pole beans the same as green beans?
Rachel, I hope you had a great mini vacay
Jen, ciecie, usc and all that pop on....hugs back tomorrow

Old 09-20-2020, 09:57 PM   #199  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/182/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Nancy Pole beans a/k/a Italian green beans. I'm from the country so we call them pole beans. They are long and flat. I buy them frozen. This is the exact product that I used: https://www.instacart.com/landing?pr...RoCE_sQAvD_BwE

More pictures: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kentucky-...hoCtowQAvD_BwE

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygGegUIARDoAg
Old 09-20-2020, 10:01 PM   #200  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1480 calories +

Breakfast ( 270 calories & )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
Fage yogurt 90 calories
fruit 70 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (720 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories
later 2 small apples 120 calories

Dinner (490 Calories)
raw sugar snap peas 100 calories
fritatta made w/2 eggs 140 calories
spaghetti squash 100 calories
parmesan cheese 50 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
Bodylastics Circuit training workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 09-20-2020, 11:07 PM   #201  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. Got a lot to do tomorrow morning.😁❤️
Old 09-21-2020, 09:40 AM   #202  

Default September 2020

Good Morning!

Nancy: Sometimes, I really like getting out and weeding, but I have been rather tired lately. I used to live where there were lots of shade trees, so the weeds grew much slower...I feel really satisfied when I can get on top of things...

No weeding yesterday, but I planted a miniature iris, a bearded iris, a heuchera (coral bell) and maybe a foam flower. I also repotted some mint into a bigger pot. I moved some potted succulents to the other side of the house. I feel pretty good that I got something done. Afterwards, I went for a walk.

Diet so-so. I really need to use food mover, as I lose track of what I am eating and I seem to want to eat all the time. I had a Danish yesterday, but no ice cream.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:15 AM   #203  

S/C/G: 168/137/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, what is kielsaba?

Princessroja & Yangtzer Gangster, How are you both doing? Miss your posts.

Well, we had a nice little get-away this weekend. We took our dog, too, so I walked her a number of times. Otherwise, I just chilled out, read lots, played scrabble and ate too much!! I need to buckle back down and watch what I eat. If I don't, I will easily gain my weight back. How easily I can fall back into old habits. I will need to be diligent the rest of my life, if I want to maintain my weight. That's just reality for me! So, back at it!

Today's goals: 1300-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:45 AM   #204  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel Great job enjoying your get away and getting back on track. That's the way to do it.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1480 +
Weigh In: 182
Down: .8

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 21

Psalm 91:3
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Bert woke up in a cold sweat. He had dreamed that he was lying on a beach, when suddenly the sand began to shift, and he felt himself being sucked downward. Try as he might, he couldn't twist or turn out of the trap. Every way he moved, the sand gave way. He realized that the only reason he was sinking was due to his weight. The more he fought, the deeper he sank. As the sand closed in over his head, he woke up. Quietly, he prayed that the Lord might rescue him from his prison of flesh. Immediately, he was filled with a spirit of sacrifice and commitment equal to the diet that lay before him.

Today's thought: Without a doubt, I'll win this bout!
Old 09-21-2020, 01:42 PM   #205  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

quick fly by today
Rachel, welcome back
Diana thanks for the information about the pole beans...I would never have known.

WI up 1.2...for no reason. Eating has been good, no excess
WO well did not sleep well so did not get up and workout. They say when you don't sleep well it effects your weight well that would be the case then......

back later
Old 09-21-2020, 02:58 PM   #206  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
WO well did not sleep well so did not get up and workout. They say when you don't sleep well it effects your weight well that would be the case then......

back later
Yes, lack of sleep does effect your weight. One night of poor or lack of sleep can have an immediate effect on your weight. I have seen that first hand. It's only water weight but shows in a fluctuation.
Old 09-21-2020, 04:24 PM   #207  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Mopped the kitchen floor this afternoon. Dusted and vacuumed the downstairs, too.😁❤️
Old 09-22-2020, 12:03 AM   #208  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

We are having some really nice temperatures right now.

Total Approx 1300 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (350 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories
later apple 80 calories

Dinner (550 Calories)
spaghetti squash topped and mixed with Evol Chicken Enchilada Bake 450 calories (this combo was really good. Frozen dinners are not filling for me. But I added it to the spaghetti squash and it was perfect. When I heated the spaghetti squash I added a bit of Mexican spice and some extra cumin. I can't wait to have this again. Well, we'll see what happens when I weigh in tomorrow. )
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 09-22-2020, 12:11 AM   #209  

Power walked and ran errands before and after supper tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️
Old 09-22-2020, 02:44 AM   #210  

Default September 2020

Hi!

Rachel: Kielbasa is Polish sausage. It can be made from pork or beef or a combination of meats. I prefer the beef. I usually slice it and boil it and it leaves a big residue of fat on top of the water. I think of it as one of those foods you buy once a year...You can eat it on bread. You can put it in pasta salads with fresh veggies, etc.

I gardened last night. I set out 10+ plants to be planted. I was going to plant some succulents under a shrub, but it is too difficult to dig up the ground there. So I planted one of them elsewhere. I worked on getting a bunch of pots of succulents ready for winter by removing weeds/repotting/putting gravel on top. I also dug up a bunch of weeds (mostly dandelions) in the area. Ohoh, so much to do...It is really dry here.

No cardio last night. No walking. Maybe I will bike now...

I ate 2 half Danishes yesterday. And a sundae. I cut open a watermelon. (Yum) I ate a salad. I really need to use a food mover...
Closed Thread