Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-09-2020, 08:20 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Thanks so much for your encouragement - much appreciated!

I was 300 cal over target yesterday but I did a difficult strength workout and walked 4. Not the end of the world.
Today I did a little yard work and walked 6.5 near the lake. A beautiful day to experience spring and listen to jazz. I stayed slightly below the target. A good day overall and I weigh in tomorrow.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 08:31 PM   #107  

Friday 2300 cal, over the target - the family wanted Mexican!
Breakfast: Multigran Cheerios, Chobani yogurt, coffee with cream, clementine, cottage cheese - 583 cal
Lunch: turkey sandwich on brown bread, broccoli with hummus - 481 cal
Dinner: chicken taco salad, tortilla chips, margarita, shot of tequila, few m&ms - 1243 cal
Old 05-09-2020, 08:39 PM   #108  

Saturday - 1860 cal. I weigh in tomorrow.
Breakfast - multi gran Cheerios with no milk, cherry Chobani yogurt, coffee with cream - 324 cal
Lunch - rest of chicken taco salad without shell, tortilla chips, clementine, few m&ms - 436 cal
Dinner - grilled chicken sandwich with Swiss and avacado, small serving of potato chips, strawberries, chocolate covered strawberry, 2 Laguitas ipa beers - 1100 cal.
Nice day today.

Last edited by Usc4valpo; 05-09-2020 at 08:40 PM. Reason: None
Old 05-09-2020, 11:22 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Hi all, long time no see... it's been a stressful week getting all the grades in. Wore the leo yesterday for virtual class and it fits well once it's on. Because of the way it's built it's kinda hard to get on and off so that's annoying. Makes me feel like a moose. But once it's on, it's good. Haven't been eating so well the last few days... have definitely reached for the desserts from the extra stress. And it's not been a good mental health week either. Hoping with some rest, things will get better.

Breakfast: oatmeal
Lunch: 1 slice avocado toast, banana
Snack: oat ball
Dinner: asparagus soup, 1/2 BBQ chicken quesadilla, strawberry mousse
Might have a small snack now, we'll see
Exercise: almost an hour biking on a bike path near my house
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:30 PM   #110  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I ate along with the others today.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream & sugar, chia seeds, yogurt, cherries and berries

lunch/dinner: 1 slice of leftover pepperoni thin crist pizza put on the grill (this was really good) cheese burger w/ meat, cheese, ketchup, mustard, Peperidge Farms coconut cake slice

Exercise: 8000 steps

Have a Blessed evening
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:43 PM   #111  

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:10 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, sounds like that is an improvement that your cats are fighting less now! I have a skinny cat who has hyperthyroidism. He gets medicine for it and should hopefully gain some weight back within the month.

USC4valpo, your exercise regime is inspiring and you're tracking your food intake so well. Way to go .

Princessroja, sounds like a rough week you had. Thinking about you and hope you can be refreshed.

Met my goals for yesterday. Took in 1410 calories. Want to shoot closer to 1200 for weight loss, though. I roasted some chick peas (garbanzo beans) yesterday. Great snack; never had those before! Just mixed them with some olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Should be good on salads too.

Today's goals:
NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, MAYBE the treadmill or lift weights, but may have the day off too; we'll see!

Last edited by Rachel1234; 05-10-2020 at 05:14 AM.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 06:34 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 🌹

Last night, I was bored and cold , so I binged again.

This morning, I woke up all sweating, but my cold symptoms are gone. I definitely listened to my body 😂

Last edited by yangtzer; 05-10-2020 at 06:38 AM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 07:19 AM   #114  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Happy Mother's Day!

yangtzer Feel better.

Last night: Basic stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 185
Down: .2 (pizza, burger, cake Maybe there will be a delayed reaction, my body is in shock. )

Have a Blessed day and stay healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 10

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, 'Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, +Remove hence to yonder place;' and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.'

Too often we miss the point of the mustard seed. We think quantity of faith is the determining factor in getting our hearts' desires. Quantity has nothing to do with it. Jesus used the mustard seed to show that we all have at least that much faith, and if we will learn to employ it, we will see miraculous things happen in our lives. Because of Christ in our lives, nothing is impossible for us, including our diets.

Today's thought: If I can remove mountains, then I can remove pounds!

Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 07:27 AM   #115  

Hi, I feel for everyone going through stress. Work wise I have been busier than ever and the demands are constant, diverse and chaotic. People use the word fluid to describe chaos, but I am feeling headaches throughout the day. The exercise and getting outside help alleviate stress. Strength training has helped some, but the long walks are definitely therapeutic physically and mentally.
I lost 1.2 pounds, a decent weigh in!
Old 05-10-2020, 10:13 AM   #116  

good morning! happy mother's day to all here! usc, congrats on the loss! yangtzer, all of us binge every once in awhile. watched mass on ewtn this morning. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 05-10-2020, 11:24 AM   #117  

Default May 2020

HI!

Good Morning!

Rachel: Sometimes, I think, my cats are getting along better, but then my boy pounces on my girl, and my girl screams and pulls my boy's hair out...I am making an effort to play with my boy everyday. He really loves to play. My girl really loves to nest in my lap...

PrincessRoja: Your leotard sounds like some of my underwear that bunches up in the back. I need to work on being more flexible...Maybe the leotard will stretch more when it is old. I don't like when I am "stuck" with my clothes half on/half off...

I watched Downton Abbey (the movie) on HBO. If you like the series, you will like the movie.

I am just up 1.5 pounds. That makes me happy. I think, it will be harder to lose weight this month...but I have 20 more days.

I biked yesterday. Diet okay except for sundae, vanilla wafers.

No gardening yesterday. High was 40 degrees F. The snowflakes were really pretty. It is sunny today. Need to check the weather report. Yesterday, I punched holes in cups. I want to transplant my flower seedlings to bigger pots.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:21 PM   #118  

happy Mother’s to all the great moms out ther,
We all binge. My daughters made Mother’s Day brunch with quiche, cinnamon rolls, fruit, a chocolate covered strawberry. My wife and enjoy of pitcher of mimosas and we feel good. I will digest this and take a walk later in the day.
ciecie and Rachel, thanks for cheering me on. The Last dance episodes 7 and 8 are on tonight.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:16 PM   #119  

good afternoon! power walked and ran errands this morning. got the bulk of my groceries.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:59 PM   #120  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to all!
WI same no change

Happy Mothers day
Today is my family meal with Sister, her spouse, two brothers and my mom. So for this very special occasion I did it up right I think. Of course we will practice social distancing as best we can. (we really can in my house as long as everyone stays out of the kitchen but me) I made homemade pasta, homemade tomato sauce, homemade ff greek yogurt that was strained to resemble ricotta and put it all together to make lasagna. I also have made a loaf of artisan garlic bread that should be ready to come out of the oven soon. So if you follow ww plan I even calculated for one large serving of the lasagna it will be 7 ww points. whoop whoop, now the bread is another story. Oh and if I have a glass or two of wine...well there goes my day.

usc4alpo, what wonderful daughters you have!!!
Teri I have never watched the downtown abby series but I hear it is very good. I even have a reusable grocery bag that I got at a wold market with the downtown abby picture, it is pretty cool
Rachel, I love roasting chick peas, I will make them in my instant pot then roast them. I like to use chili lime seasoning on them. As a matter of fact I ate a bunch last night and finished off what I had. Guess I will need to make some more soon.
Princess, I don't have a leotard like that but I do have some sports bras that are ridiculous to get on and off. One I had I just tossed it, it zipped up in the front...well trying to get the zipper started was more of a challenge than I wanted.
yangtzer glad you are feeling much better....
Diana, nah you body loves you for eating pizza, I know this for a fact...my body thanks me every time.
ciecie, since you have all those groceries now....whats for dinner at your place???

Off to go check on my food
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote