Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-08-2020, 08:27 AM   #91  

Default May 2020

GOOD MORNING!

I hope everyone is doing well. We had a nasty frost this week that turned the grass an icy white. Tonight, it is supposed to get even cooler, so I will need to cover some plants. ...I wonder if I will be able to collect seeds this year..

Diana: I am thinking of you. I know what it took to clean out my parents house...

Joe: Hope you are feeling better.

PIxel: Wish I was a computer whiz...

Nancy: We have a local park that has beautiful flowers, but every time I go there, there is a big sign at the bridge that says they are not open. There are little flowers in the grass that I would love to see in addition to the gardens...

I finally biked last night. Diet is not-so-good....ice cream cones. I made meat loaf again...I did use egg whites this time. I also used cheerios which are difficult to pulverize. I think I should try oatmeal that has been broken up in a blender...I was good. I froze most of the meatloaf. When I had gone to the grocery store, most of the beef was gone. There were some 2 pound packs with no prices on it. I got the last one pound pack. In the USA, 20% of Wendy's (a burger joint) have no beef...There's a sausage factory nearby where the virus is spreading...

Some of the counties north of us are opening up...I guess if I wanted to go outlet shopping, I could travel 60 miles...but it is not on my agenda.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 08:52 AM   #92  

good morning! yangtzer agree with you about 2020 being strange. will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:50 AM   #93  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI up .8 but we had Chinese last night so I kinda expected it.

Diana, prayers said for you and DH, the stressful time of closing one chapter to open another.
Teri and Yangtzer where do you live that you would frost and snow so late in the year? I see this as being a very dry year here for us. We have not gotten near enough rain up in the mountains or here in the lower lands.
Pixel a loss is a loss girl celebrate!
Rachel I think you are doing great staying on plan like that. I am trying to get myself back in the game LOL so kudos to you
Oh and Teri we can't even dream of going to a shopping mall, there just are none open....anywhere. So if we want some summer clothes are choices are, Costco, Wal-Mart , Target or online.

ok I am off to the office today is data entry day...whoop whoop?

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:54 AM   #94  

good morning! pixel i agree with nancylmrn. a loss is a loss! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 05-08-2020, 11:06 PM   #95  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1315 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (500 Calories)
chick-fil-a market salad w/BHF's ranch 340 calories
2 ice cream thingy's 160 calories

Exercise:
8000 + calories

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:20 AM   #96  

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 05-09-2020, 04:55 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangzter, how are you feeling today? Take good care of yourself and let us know how you are doing.

Nancy, thank you for your encouragement! I wish I could encourage you. I know you are struggling. Just a little at a time is good as far as exercise or whatever. Don't be hard on yourself. Praying that you will be encouraged .

Princessroja, I plan to make more chocolate pumpkin spice muffins today. How are you doing?

Teri, how are kittycats?

I was able to meet my goals for yesterday. Took in 1145 calories.

Today's goals: NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill and stretching.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 07:22 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Surprisingly I see sunshine 🌞this morning instead of snow. And No change in weight this week.

Last edited by yangtzer; 05-09-2020 at 07:22 AM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 08:19 AM   #99  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Basic stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1315 +
Weigh In: 185.2
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day, stay healthy, and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 9

John 20:29
Jesus saith unto him, 'Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.'

Too many of us suffer from Missouri disease. Missourians are noted for their skepticism, and that is why Missouri is known as the 'show me' state. We look for some kind of impressive, spectacular sign. If we don't get it, then we disregard the source. God doesn't work through flashy signs and gimmicks. God works quietly and intimately, and He works His will in His own time. We may not always see the results when we want to, but relax; the Lord is at work, and we need have no fear that He will let us down.

Today's thought: The Lord is helping me, whether I can sense it or not.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 08:44 AM   #100  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:01 AM   #101  

Default May 2020

GOOD MORNING!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Joe: I looked outside and we have snow flurries. I had to look twice to make sure that it was not fuzz from the dandelion blooms. ...I think it stopped. It is not sticking. I did not see any frost on the grass. I hope my flowers will still produce seeds... I don't see frost on the car windows.

Nancy: When I looked at global warming maps, most of the country was supposed to be drier than usual, but the western part of my state where I reside is supposed to be wetter...and it is. As I said before, some of my garden beds are growing moss. In my area record low temperature for the day and the month were predicted...I am wondering if they meant yesterday and not today...

Rachel: My cats are doing okay. I worry about my boy. He is very skinny. I give him extra playtime...My girl likes to snuggle. I fall asleep in a lounge chair and wake up with her curled up in my armpit...I wish I had a pet buggy. I would take them on a walk around the neighborhood (not together). I think maybe they fight less, but my boy does love to stalk my girl and pounce on her...How are your cats?

With so many cats, do you inoculate them yourself...or do you have a vet visit?

Nancy: I think the mayor of the large city in my county pressured the governor, so now my county is going to start opening up next week. ...I hope I can go to the local parks...

I biked last night---not too late. Diet okay except for mini vanilla wafers and a sundae and some Ghiradelli's squares. I made taboulli. It turned out really good. I am using a garlic dressing I bought for a social event that never occurred. It has a lot of salt. When it is gone, I need to make my own. My wt. is up 2.5 pounds. I do not like that. I need to garner some willingness to do what it takes to lose wt. ...I had taboulli and peanut butter chocolate cheerios this am...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #102  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI down .6 so some of the take out bloat is gone. Now if I could just talk the rest of this fatty stuff to declare mutiny and sail off of me I would be such a happy camper
WO well who knows, I know I will be busy today just doing normal routine stuff so it will have to do

I am off this morning to brave the local butcher. I tried calling in an order to pick up but they are not offering that service right now. So I am going to have to make the 45 min drive and pray it is not crowded in there. It is a small family owned place, they raise most of the beef they sell and make their own pepperoni, jerky and multiple variety of sausages. They will even do wild game and have buffalo, venison, rabbit, even ostrich. I am not that brave and those are some pricey items. But I wanted to have some steaks to serve my brothers tomorrow, they are not such pasta people. I plan to make my own lasagna noodles (ww friendly) and I always make my own sauce, then in place of ricotta I am using some strained ff greek yogurt I made yesterday. So with a little lean ground beef I calculated that my pan of lasagna when divided into 6 portions will come out to be 6 ww points. That is a lot of pasta! Then I am baking a loaf of artisan garlic bread using whole cloves of garlic through out....so weigh in on Monday should make my eyes bug out.

Back later for personals
Rachel thank you xxoo
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 10:54 AM   #103  

good morning! had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:55 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Just watched new PBS documentary NOVA The Truth About Fat on youtube, which investigates

WHY "13 out of 14 Biggest Loser contestants gain back weight".

Last edited by yangtzer; 05-09-2020 at 12:07 PM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 02:41 PM   #105  

good afternoon! will have to check out that video. went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. came home and had lunch. will 1 mile leslie sansone in a few minutes.