Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-05-2020, 01:18 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Morning!

Weekly average - 68.4kg so have lost the pound I gained (phew). Did a conversion and that it 150.7pounds. Soooo close to the 140's!!! But (because I'm clearly neurotic about this) I checked and I've been posting here for 13 weeks and lost 12 pounds in that time. So pleased :-)

Diana - I love it when you sound disgruntled about the devotional part - maybe you should put together your own? That scripture reminded me of that someone else's failure isn't automatically your success and your failure isn't automatically someone else's success. I think at the moment we are so quick to point the finger and be judgemental - not here, society - it's good to be reminded not to dwell in that kind of darkness. Especially during these times.

Joe - I'm angry on your behalf!

Teri - I'm sorry, do you just casually slip in that you BUILT a BOAT?!? I have so many questions...

Rachel - phew! I'm so pleased :-)

Princessroja - thank you for that link, I'm so excited to go explore it! Also your food DID sound fancy lol!!!

Nancy - It's (almost) a new week hopefully things get better? I've got a coffee 'cookbook' it's got over 100 different ways to prepare coffee in it (including a boozy section). I'm thinking if this goes on for much longer I'll drag that out and do a different coffee a day as a personal project :-)

Sykgirl - I'm sorry about your gain but the main thing is to not be in denial and to be doing something about it. It's tough, but there is strength in that!

Pixel....Piiiiiiiixel....just checking you are ok and if you can't post, know we are thinking of you.

Okey-dokes, have a great Sunday (•‿•)

Last edited by Jaimsy; 04-05-2020 at 01:19 AM.
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:12 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangzter, how frustrating on the house deal Way to go on your jogging

Pixel, am concerned about you. Praying that you are okay.

I am down one half pound. Yah! I'll take it Took in 1160 calories yesterday. I did grocery "pick-up" for the first time yesterday: order online and just pick it up at store. Am grateful they offer this service.

Today's goals:
NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill & stretching.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:57 AM   #63  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Princessroja I love Siggi's. A lot of people don't because of how thick it is. Good stuff!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1555 +
Weigh In: 191.6
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day and stay healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 5

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Leah was still terribly overweight. She had tried dozens of diets, none of which had made an impact. She attended church regularly, and she prayed continually for God to help her with her problem. She realized that she wasn't ready deep down inside, so she often ignored the voice of her conscience and the comfort of her prayers. Leah lived from day to day asking God's forgiveness and resolving to try harder in the future. She told her friends, 'When I'm ready, I know God will be there, and I know He will help me lose all the weight I need to.'

Today's thought: Lord, make me ready to lose weight!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:33 AM   #64  

Default April 2020

Hi!

Good Morning!

Jaimsy: I used to belong to a boating club that built their own canoes/kayaks. I got started building one, but I had some problems with the fumes, so I paid someone to finish it for me...It was a really long times ago... Oh, great weight loss! Yeah!

Rachel: A half a pound. Great!

Joe: Can you fight paying that money?

I am back up around 2 pounds. I gardened yesterday, but did not bike. I did bike early this am... Diet okay, but I have been nibbling...so maybe I am eating more than I think...oh well...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:05 AM   #65  

good morning! had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:40 AM   #66  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
No WI nope not gunna do it. I am so out of wack this past week I don't need to spiral more. So....that being said (this is most likely my billionth time starting over here) I am trying to change my attitude and talk nice to myself instead of focusing on the negative behavior this past week I am going to look forward and focus on my positives.

Ok this is day one of ...well ...what am I going to call this round?????.....nancy's no scale for a week challenge. So tomorrow will be weigh in and I will not peek for one week....sheesh can I do that? of course I can't...scrap that one. nancy's no club. Can't negative self talk for one week. Yes I think I can do that, Log/track my food, stay within my point range and commit to 4-5 days of home workouts. Yes I can do that one

Ok got that out of my system
Oh btw the lunch I made yesterday? Vietnamese lemongrass and chicken soup in my instant pot.....suppose to serve 4 haha, we (DH and I) ate the entire pot! So easy and fast. I don't keep lemongrass, but I had found these tubes of herbs in the refrigerated part of the produce section and picked up several flavors, a lemongrass, basil, garlic, Italian herb. They are good for 6 months once opened. I plan to keep these as staples from now on.

Is everyone as bored as I am? My sister posted this on facebook on how to make a face mask without a sewing machine
https://www.facebook.com/dani.magill...TQ4MTA4NDM1OA/

not sure if you can follow this or not but it was pretty inventive

back later

Last edited by nancylmrn; 04-06-2020 at 10:14 AM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 12:24 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Happy Sunday, every one!

Just came back from a power walk and saw the mail man wore face mask the first time.

Btw, my realtor agreed to lower her commission 1% to save the deal. There is no buyer's agent, so she still pocket 5%.

Last edited by yangtzer; 04-05-2020 at 03:25 PM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 05:00 PM   #68  

good evening! went for a power walk and to run errands this afternoon. will go for another power walk in a few minutes.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:49 PM   #69  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi all! Had a great church service again this morning via Skype! God is good, all the time!

today we went out to the store and wore masks...got a lot of stuff. I'm going to go play my PS4.
menu:
b - berry bliss kashi waffles, turkey sausage link, muenster slice
l - el pollo loco chicken leg and thigh, 2 corn tortillas, fries, broccoli
dinner is TBD...probably leftovers from bbq yesterday or maybe the rest of my cauliflower rotini
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:56 PM   #70  

good evening! went for a power walk and ran errands before supper tonight.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:25 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

So happy with how today went!

Breakfast: oatmeal
Snack: pump choc muffin
Lunch: roast beef and pepper jack sandwich, smoothie, chocolate bark
Snack: pump choc muffin
Dinner: 8 crackers with cheese, grapes, sweet potato, oat snack ball
Exercise: 75ish minutes of modern and belly dance. So fun!

I'm really hoping for a whoosh tomorrow... have been at 140.8 yesterday and today.

nancy, a wise woman reminded me last week to "just move forward" after a day that didn't go quite how I wanted it to. Try to have grace for yourself, if you can!
yangtzer, glad to hear the deal looks like it'll go through!

Last edited by Princessroja; 04-05-2020 at 08:26 PM.
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:46 PM   #72  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1270 calories + (calories not bad considering the bad choices)

Breakfast ( 240 )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
fruit 70 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (525 calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
bad choice 4 dark chocolate truffles 320 calories

Dinner (505 calories)
Health Valley chicken noodle soup w/added chicken tenderloin, more carrots and celery 285 calories
bad choice dessert shell 120 calories
honey dew melon 100 calories

Exercise
40 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:56 PM   #73  

good night all! watched the acm special and garth brooks and trisha yearwood special on my local cbs affiliate tonight. both great shows! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.

Last edited by ciecie; 04-05-2020 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:15 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Morning! Today - 68.3kg

No time for chat but have a great day everyone!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 04:50 AM   #75  

Good afternoon! Yes, now the situation is very difficult on the planet and everyone is forced to stay at home. But this does not prevent you from losing weight at home. I follow a simple plan that helps me lose up to 15 pounds in 2 weeks. The secret is simple-eat right.

Do exercises at home: jump rope for 15 minutes a day, pump your abs for at least 15 minutes a day, and squat 20 times in the morning and evening.

You will be surprised, but you will start to really reduce your weight quickly and without drugs.
amanda_fit is offline   Reply With Quote