Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-21-2020, 11:47 PM   #301  

see you in the morning!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 01:03 AM   #302  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

good eve to all
I am so tired, just like you Diana

let me start with mowing the yard
Our mower (about 20 yrs old and multiple servicing) would not start. Our grass was very long and still wet even though we have had no real rain for about 2 weeks. So oldy but goodie would not start no matter what.
Drove to mom house to borrow. Condition was we mow her yard first LOL
That done
Then our yard! 3 lawn mower fillls with gas....rake as we go since yard waste would not even go in bag it was so heavy...I am tired. Arthritis in my thumbs pain off the chart a few hours ago. I know it is late but hands finally pain free enough to use my thumbs I don't usually push this hard

ok just wanted to say you all are doing awesome tonight....back in the am
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 07:23 AM   #303  

i will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 03-22-2020 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Comment to spammer
Old 03-22-2020, 07:35 AM   #304  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default good morning

Nancy, no wonder you are tired. Made me tired reading about all that mowing and the work involved with it

Teri, I'm sorry if boy cat is seeming to lose weight. Does your vet do bloodwork to determine if any thyroid problems or whatever?

Yangzter, yay on your one pound down !!

Yesterday went well and met my goals. 1200 calories in.

Today's goals:
NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:04 AM   #305  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Weekly average - 68.6kg so 2 pound loss but I've eaten a mountain this weekend so it may not last!

I've had a slice of treacle and blueberry tart, ice cream, a bowl of triffle, cake, two huge bowls of gnocchi with cheesy tomato sauce and a McDonald's egg mcmuffin breakfast. Oh, and a family size bar of chocolate & caramel.

I have no explanation. Tough times and self sabotage I guess.

Princessroja - that is such great news! So pleased you still get to teach :-)

Nancy - your mum is such an opportunist that is so funny! She is amazing lol!

Joe - congrats on the loss! Even better considering you are stuck (mostly) indoors at the moment.

Ok hope everyone else is doing ok and have a great Sunday!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:43 AM   #306  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Ignore the spam/selling post above. It has been reported.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1335 +
Weigh In: 193.4
Down: .6

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 22

Isaiah 54:10
'For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed,' saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

There are times when we feel God has left us to struggle on our own. No matter how we pray, how we plead, it seems no help will come to us. The temptations mount, and our strength and will-power get weaker and weaker. This is where faith comes in. In those times we feel God is absent from us, we must believe that He is still there. God will never leave us, no matter how we may feel. He stays constant for His children. Nothing can move God from our hearts, and we need to know that. God will give us strength in time of need. He will not abandon us, ever.

Today's thought: I may lose weight, but I can't lose God.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:25 AM   #307  

good morning again! thank you diana for taking care of that spammer! watched mass on tv this morning. will have breakfast in a few minutes. then i'll go for a power walk and run errands.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:46 AM   #308  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI --scale is moving down little by little after my very real high yesterday. Was one tick away from being back up in the 160's. This morning 158.6 But need to get below 157 before the end of the month to at least match where I was on March 1. I had so fallen off the wagon this past week,
WO today is a 5 mile hike. We are actually going to leave when I finish my cup of coffee and this post. We will eat breakfast afterwards

So after our epic lawn mowing adventure I will be researching new lawn mowers to make mowing fun again LOL

back later

Last edited by nancylmrn; 03-22-2020 at 02:32 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:21 AM   #309  

will be going for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:18 PM   #310  

Default March 2020

Hi!

I have cabin fever. I stayed in all day yesterday. I think, I should do this until I am desperate for some basic groceries (like milk, bread, veggies...). If I get carb starved, maybe I'll make some low fat oatmeal cookies and freeze them... I ate too much yesterday. Now I need to lose 2 1/2 pounds. Oh well. I biked last night. The good news is that I worked on my messy car and worked on gardening stuff.

PIxel: I think spinach is another seed that you should sow early, like peas and lettuce. I filled up a container with potting soil. I soaked some pea seeds overnight. I hope they are still viable as they are from 2, 3 years ago...Some seeds are good for many years. Others like parsley are only good for 1 year...

Joe: The bakery I talked about is giving away 10,000 sandwiches to people in need. They think they will go really fast.. Some personal injury lawyer is behind it. The meat is from NYC. I bet there will be a big traffic jam at the store.

Nancy: Mowing the lawn is a lot of work...At least it is done. How often do you mow?

Rachel: I gave my boy wet cat food last night. He ate it, but today he ignores it...

On corona: A chaperone on a student bus trip to NYC brought back the virus. The kids returned to school for a week before schools shut down...Meanwhile another week has passed...before we are informed... Someone said 9 or 10 cases of corona are not diagnosed. So there's a lot of people with corona who don't know they are spreading the virus.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:03 PM   #311  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Just did a quick workout at home with some YouTubers. I have squeaky floor in my old apartment, hope my downstairs neighbor won't knock on my door later😜

Good Sunday everyone 🌞

Last edited by yangtzer; 03-22-2020 at 03:05 PM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:13 PM   #312  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Bad day. I had a mini binge. Breakfast and lunch were my normal. Things went down the tubes in the afternoon. No particular reason that I can blame it on. Maybe one day I won't have this fight to deal with. But I'm sure there will be a different fight at that time. No workout to report, either.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:17 AM   #313  

good morning! food wise, i've been doing very well. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:24 AM   #314  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Sorry no personals today, I can't catch up

We are on complete lockdown until April at least. The kids do their school day via Zoom & Google classrooms. It's difficult but it also creates structure at this weird time.
Still sticking to my usual stuff, but I expect I may have to do CICO very soon and just try to manage. This isn't the time to be picky with food.

I haven't weighed in, I'm stressed and spread thin, and I can't go home. Just doing what I can each day to keep things as normal as possible for the kids.
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 01:12 AM   #315  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Today - 69.7kg.
Yup, huge bingy weekend and this is what happens. My low of 68.2kg in the week obviously freaked me out. I'm clearly scared of succeeding on some level otherwise why self sabotage like this?

Diana - clearly, I sympathise

Pixel - I can't even imagine, hopefully you are all okay and this does not make you too stressed / destressed. You can always come here to vent!

Ok well today is a new day and a new week. Deep breath... let's start again.
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote