Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-19-2020, 04:02 PM   #271  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to all the chickes who live here in 3 fat chicks land....what a wonderful healthy little slice of the world. The chicks here are normal and have not lost there ever lovin minds

WI no change from yesterday which is helpful and not expected, I confess the past 5 days I have tracked my food and drink but have not watched really the quantities like I normally do. Like Tuesday we had pizza I tracked it but still not eating right, and the wine did not help. Today I am in a better place mentally so I will push forward
WO - Yes I did do the 2nd day at home workout using fitness blender. Today was upperbody weights (50 minutes with warm up and cool down) it was rough but tomorrows looks worse. HIIT and abs for 52 min yikes....hope I get through

Teri, that is too cute wish I had a picture of the new cakes at the bakery LOL
Diana, yeah for the drop!, I see it heading in the right direction. How is the remodel going? So wish I could help
Rachel, that would be so cool if we could......well there is alway video calls LOL yikes the thought of this gals face flashed on your screen scares me, it should scare you
Jaimsy, I have never had a garden of my own, I do grow herbs on my back deck and am always amazed that they come back every year. but that is only oregano, thyme and once I tried garlic (failed at that one) I did have a bay bush but it died last year but I have kept it even though the leaves are all brown they still work for flavor in soups. I should just pluck them all off and store them ....maybe when I do spring cleaning
pixel, princess, yangtzer, ciecie, soon2 thinking of you but got to scoot and do (haha) my actual work

Last edited by nancylmrn; 03-19-2020 at 11:36 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:03 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Day 2-working from home.
It's hard to stay inside the whole day without moving. So I just jogged around my apartment complex. I tried to avoid people though.

Teri000..now you can buy toilet paper from your bakery in case it's sold out in walmart what's your favorite dessert? there are many little bakeries in NYC. My favorite Tiramisu is from Ferrara in little italy.

Diana3271..the bible verses you share everyday is very inspiring how do you workship on sundays now due to the quarantine?

Rachel1234..good job meeting your goal yesterday. what a good idea to meet face to face, but I guess we need to wait till the virus is over do you post the first thing in the morning?

Jaimsy..I am with my family at home. yea, my posts will get longer for sure. btw, good job not treating fear with food. I know it's a stressful time. Can you do your work from home? We are splitting staff into two teams to allow a split office and home schedule.The teams will alternate weeks until further notice.

Pixel..good job staying on track. do you home school your kids now? or how does their online course work?

Soon2BSlender..I am with you for the quarantine. what do you typically stock up? I stock up a lot of fruits and soup. They are delicious and filling. I always drink soup before meal to stop overeating.

ciecie..I like Leslie's youtube channel too. very easy to follow. I went to grocery shopping 7am this morning. people were waiting even before the store opens. all the pasta and rice beans are gone. I dont need them anyway. LOL. how about your area?

nancylmrn..congrats on the weight loss. Pizza is not our enemy, portion control do you work from home?

Princessroja.. good job food journal I love my zumba class in the gym too. 5 min of yoga is better than nothing, hehe. We are here to work out with you, you are NOT alone do you drink water or eat fruits throughout the day? they are low in calorie and can avoid over eating when it's meal time.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:19 PM   #273  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

yangtzer At church last night we were told that our services have been cancelled. But, our Pastor will record the services and I will put them online.

nancylmrn Something funny, there is a lady a church with a nickname of Bad Becky. She has popped on my computer via facebook. My DH was on there when it happened and she scared him. The guy is working on patching the holes that were cut into the walls. He has "mudded" the areas twice now and waits for it to dry after.

Total Approx 1615 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (800 Calories)
single serve tuna noodle dish
Annie's white cheddar macaroni cup 220 caloires
tuna 90 calories
sugar snap peas 50 calories
earlier 2 packs of toast cheese 440 calories (had a weak moment)

Exercise:
30 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-19-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:51 PM   #274  

good night all! 2 miles leslie sansone before i left for work. didn't go for a power walk during my lunch break. lost my i.d. badge. originally thought i left it at home but haven't been able to find it. normally that wouldn't be an issue but the front building has been shut down because of the corona virus. i decided to stay in for my lunch break. went for a power walk after i got home.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:08 AM   #275  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Morning! Today - 68.2kg. This is shaping up to be a great weekly average!

Can't chat - currently have a child hanging off me :-)

Have a great day everyone!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:01 AM   #276  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangzter, yes, one of the first things I do in the morning is post, after pottying the dog and making coffee . Hope your day goes well, Joe!

Princessroja, I made the chocolate pumpkin spice muffins! I really like them!! They will be great for snacks or breakfast and will fit nicely into the Plan.

Pixel, thinking about you.

Jaimsy, you are so close to the 140's!! Yee hah for you!! I'm especially excited for you because you are where I want to be, and I'm fairly close.

Teri, how are your kitties? My kitties have cabin fever. Quite rambunctious. It snowed last night here and the temps have dropped. So they are spending most of their time inside.

I met my goals for yesterday. Took in 1165 calories on the Plan.

Today's goals: NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill.

Last edited by Rachel1234; 03-20-2020 at 06:03 AM.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:24 AM   #277  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 03-20-2020, 08:53 AM   #278  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Hugs all around during these trying times. Hang in there. Keep doing what you need to do to stay healthy. If you can, be a Blessing to another person in some way. You both will feel better for it.

yangtzer I also wanted to mention that a lot of times a devotion will be exactly what you need to hear for that day. There are no coincidences. My DH and I experienced that this morning. I read a devotion to us every morning. It was about what we had just been discussing. No coincidences.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1615 +
Weigh In: 194.4
Down: .8

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 20

Psalm 55:16
As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.

We went around the circle, telling about the diet plans we had tried. Most of the people said they had no luck, no matter what they tried. I was the only one who had succeeded in losing a considerable amount of weight. Everyone looked expectantly toward me when my time came. I smiled shyly and said, 'The only thing that I did differently from any of you was to pray. I didn't trust any of the diet plans I saw, so I turned to God, instead. You all can try what you want to, but as for me, I'm going to keep putting my faith in God. He's why I'm thin now.'

Today's thought: When all else fails; try God!
Old 03-20-2020, 09:07 AM   #279  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Nancy - goodness, fitness blender sounds tough!!!

Ciecie - will you get into trouble re your ID?

Rachel - I agree, this forum has been great for me and I feel really supported. Wish I had your extra height, I'd look so much better if the pounds were stretched out lol!!

Diana - what did she do to get that nickname?!?

Joe - not really, although some people are working from home it would be tough from a practical point of view. Someone just came back to the office from a holiday in Europe with so self isolation so I guess we'll all hold our breath for the next 7 days!!!!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:57 AM   #280  

jaimsy, i won't get into trouble about my id badge. i'm still going to look for it here at home. had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:19 AM   #281  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimsy View Post
Diana - what did she do to get that nickname?!?
This is her explanation, which, I can confirm is pretty accurate. Sometimes she speaks her mind without thinking. This gets her into trouble. She can also kinda (I'm trying to be very nice here, LOL) pick at people who she really loves. It appears she loves me A LOT! In fact, when I first started church there, I got my feelings hurt by her so many times and wanted to quit. My friend kept telling me that Becky didn't mean things the way I was taking them etc. I persevered at the church and with our relationship. Now I understand her and we are very close. She truly doesn't mean things the way she says them. So she has the nickname of Bad Becky. Now, when someone new gets "that look" on their face around her, I take them aside and explain that she doesn't mean it that way.

Old 03-20-2020, 12:17 PM   #282  

good afternoon! went for a power walk and ran errands this morning.
Old 03-20-2020, 03:03 PM   #283  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all!
WI---tada up 1.2....but I expected it, my eating has been out of control, last night I had 2 resses p. butter eggs and a bowl full of cheetos. So this moring I skipped my workout (I am sore so don't judge LOL) and made my ww cookie dough choc balls, made with garbonzo beans. They are actually very good and I have modified them even more to be almost 0 points for 3-4 balls.
WO none, F/B really worked me hard but I will do a 'make up' workout tomorrow. It will be the one I skipped this am which is HIIT + Abs....I looked at the structure and exercise...did I mention it had burpee's in there??? I hate, hate and double hate burpees

Diana that is funny about 'betty'. I work with the owners daughter and at time she does try my every last nerve so I don't spat back.
Joe, I am not working from home as of yet, but we are expecting the gov. to annouce shutting down all non essential work soon. So we don't have a plan in place yet we are going to re-evaluate on Monday. I don't come in contact with anyone but our (well right now) 4 crew members, the owner and the owners daughter.
Rachel, kudo's to you for continued sticking with NS. Do you have a favorite go to yet?
Jamisy, LOL I have to laugh at your description of a child hanging off you.....oh I so remember those days...sometimes I miss it but mostly..I don't haha

Ok got to get some work done before I have no work to do and have to social distance myself
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:21 PM   #284  

good afternoon! will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 03-20-2020, 08:12 PM   #285  

Default March 2020

Hi! Good Evening!

I hope everyone is doing well...

I biked yesterday and today. I stopped doing the stairs because my knee hurt a little. It is not serious. I think it is going away. I think, maybe I lifted too much dirt, sand, etc. earlier in the week. These small bags of sand, pea gravel are deceiving, They are very heavy...I am like an old pony that keeps wanting to run...I try too much. Anyway, I think I need to go back to knee exercises and start walking outside. Diet was just okay...I am consuming too much salty pretzels and too much ice cream.

I got an oil change. It was a good thing because my brakes were really bad...(I live on a really big hill.)

I have too many things I need to get done, but this week I have been trying to do something everyday. I am not making as much progress as I like...but I am making progress...With this pandemic, I think I should stay at home for a week++until I am really desperate for groceries...I hope I can get disciplined to do this...not go get junk food...

I lost the rest of this message. I will do more later...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote