Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-09-2020, 10:39 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 165/106/96

Height: 5'2

Good morning!

I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend.

Pixel congratulations on meeting your goal!

I don't know what's going on with me, but I'm up to 108 today. I had 1500 calories Friday, 1160 Saturday, and 855 on Sunday. I worked out for over 2 hours each day. I've gained almost 6 lbs since I started working out intensely.
Soon2BSlender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:07 PM   #137  

good afternoon! power walked and ran errands this morning. also made two of the three phone calls i needed to make.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 01:33 PM   #138  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to all!
WI up this morning so that means my weigh in at my actuall meeting may not go as pretty as I would have liked. I just hope I don't show a gain.
WO boy I was dragging this am, did not sleep well and this mornings workout showed it. Tomorrow will be better

Soon2, working out hard you know that is all water your muscles are holding right? Drink more water LOL really
Diana so a whoop whoop is in order eh?
Pixel well congrats on staying mentally focused on your goal and good to recognized this is not a long term eating plan for you. I too did keto for several years but once I had that '1 cheat' it was all downhill from there for me.
Rachel, your average for the week was fantastic, are you getting enough food intake?
Jaimsy, congrats on that run girl....
teri the cost of living here is high but much higher in the Seattle area. I agree property values here are so over inflated. This is why so many that work in the tech industry (microsoft) and then of course there is Amazon, Costco, Starbucks all headquatered in the Seattle area. So many of those workers are seeking housing outside of the city and communting 2+ hours a day. Granted public transportation is pretty good between cities but still...... We purchased our home back in the 90's when we could still see cows. Now we are surrounded by these big box homes with no yards or multi story condo's. Personnally I can't wait to retire and move. haha
yang, sounds like you are pretty active...this is a great thing to be
ciecie I hope your phone calls get you the answers/information you need.

back later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 01:35 PM   #139  

nancylmrn, the phone calls got the answers i needed. will take a shower in a few minutes. then, i'll go for another power walk and run another errand. have to go to the drug store to pick up a prescription.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:07 PM   #140  

Default March 2020

Hi!

Nancy: I see big houses built on small lots around here, too. I don't like when I see residential plans built on farms/forests instead of rebuilding the city. The city owed $30 million on a nice football/baseball stadium which was torn down to build separate stadiums...An adequate arena was torn down to build a new arena. An international summit was held in the city and I think the 8 million dollar tab was never paid...We pay an extra cent sales tax to go for the arts, etc. like the museum, the zoo, the ballet, etc. I don't understand why pro-football and pro-baseball also get a cut. These pro-teams expect the city to pay for expansions, repairs for the stadium. Some people have large tax-free estates because they open it up as a park a couple days a year...Hollywood people make movies here and get big tax breaks...I am sure there is a lot more of this...

Pixel: I can graze all day, and completely forget what I ate. Yesterday, I had a handful of chips and 4 choco. almonds and forgot I had yogurt with sprinkles...If I can remember, then maybe I am not doing "too" bad. You sound like you are doing great on your keto diet. Congrats on the big 20!

Soon2BSlender: I usually gain when I first start dieting/exercising. It takes me a while to get going...of course, it takes me a while to do anything, except gain weight...

Doing great Rachel!

I am at 19.4 wt. loss...No ice cream yesterday. Biked yesterday/today. Need to get back to other exercise.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 04:56 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Weigh in today. No change on scale two weeks in a row.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:34 PM   #142  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits, Cardio, upper w/8's, lower w/8's

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:40 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Hi all, just popping in to say that I'm out of town on vacation, so I'm eating lots of delicious food but thankfully also walking a lot. Will update when I return!
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:32 PM   #144  

good night all! power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:06 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Morning!

Today -70kg. Trying not to be negative about it, but unless a massive drop happens this weekly average will be a gain.

Anyway, did my run. Goal is to do four runs this week so two down!

Croissants for breakfast. Probably shouldn't complain about the high number lol.

Have a great day!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 05:54 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Princess, thanks for checking in! May your travels be safe.

Pixel, so wonderful on meeting your goal of 20# down .

Nancy, Yes, I definitely feel as though I'm getting enough food on the NS Plan. Seems like I'm always eating . I have breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, dinner, a snack plus lots of veggies and some "add-ons." The add-ons I usually choose are cottage cheese, string cheese, eggs or fruit.

Yesterday i took in 1155 calories and met my goals.

Today's goals:
NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill, stretching and situps.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:21 AM   #147  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:20 AM   #148  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh In: 194
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 10

1 Peter 3:14
But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled.

If the example of Jesus teaches us anything, it should be that suffering is a noble and good thing when it leads to a better way. Our diets are definitely the source of suffering, but there is great blessing awaiting all who stick with them. God has promised special blessing to those who keep courage in the face of suffering and don't give in. Losing weight not only makes us look and feel better, but it draws us closer to God and His divine plan for us. Our suffering is not in vain. It is all to the glory of the Lord.

Today's thought: I will fear nothing, as long as Jesus is with me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 09:30 AM   #149  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
Quick fly by for now
ww meeting up .8 grrr's
This weeks goals......plan my weekend meals and stick to them. If I want a high calorie meal it has to be eaten on a Friday or Saturday night
WO non today wasn't feeling tip top, think it is the time change but I would rather stay home and rest then push myself as I have done in the past. Which leads to injury
My WI down .8 go figure?????
I should be back sometime today for personals....read all the post hugs to all

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:54 AM   #150  

Default March 2020

GOOD MORNING!

I am down just a tad. A 19.6 loss total. It's okay. Sweets included sweetened yogurt with crunchies, a handful of chips, and chocolate coconut almonds...oops I lost track of the number. It was more than usual...maybe a serving size. No ice cream. Otherwise I ate healthy. I put together a soup with a little ramen, part of a packet of spicy Indian food (TJ's tikka), chicken, and sliced baby carrots. Very filling and hot and spicy, too. And not too salty.

I biked yesterday, and went up and down stairs 4X. Oh, the other day, I worked for hours in the garage and outside in the garden...I was really stiff the next day.

Eat healthy and move it!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote