Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-19-2020, 04:44 PM   #211  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone, I wanted to share some news. We have learned that the cancer has returned with Ms. Connie, our Pastor's wife. There is nothing more they can do to cure her of the cancer. She can get radiation, which will give her 1- 1 1/2 more years. She has opted to get the radiation. She seems to be doing well, so I'm not sure how much the cancer has grown. Please continue to pray for comfort and strength for her.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 05:14 PM   #212  

good evening! power walked to and home from church this morning. ran errands after church. been home since then. storm here.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:42 PM   #213  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I had a rough day and ate some emotions. I wanted to be completely accountable to what I had going on.

Total Approx 2340 calories +

Breakfast ( 240 )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
fruit 70 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (1700 calories - cookies didn't fix anything nor did they make me feel better)
Lunch started off good and then went downhill
turkey wrap (spinach wrap, turkey, sprouts, tomatoes, BHF's ranch 450 calories
fruit cup 50 calories
shared brownie w/DH 200 calories
shared cookie w/DH 200 calories
later decided that I needed more cookies and went to get 2 more 800 calories

Dinner (400 calories)
bowl vegetable beef soup 400 calories

Exercise
no exercise

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-19-2020 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:44 PM   #214  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimsy View Post
Hi, I've been lurking for a bit but just wanted to join in...I really find this to be a helpful place. It's lonely trying to get a grip on health and wellbeing everyday and it's nice to know other people are out there doing the same thing.

Anyway, I was doing really well but just ate a mountain of pasta so we'll see what the next week brings. I weigh myself each day and then work a weekly average. This week I lost 3 pounds! Great week :-)
Hi Jaimsy! Welcome to the check-in. Well, I just ate some cookies. Not my best day, but I will try again tomorrow. Good luck on your journey.
Old 01-19-2020, 11:13 PM   #215  

welcome jaimsy! 2 miles leslie sansone before i left for church today. power walked and ran errands after church. stayed home the rest of the day.
Old 01-19-2020, 11:33 PM   #216  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Hi Everyone, I wanted to share some news. We have learned that the cancer has returned with Ms. Connie, our Pastor's wife. There is nothing more they can do to cure her of the cancer. She can get radiation, which will give her 1- 1 1/2 more years. She has opted to get the radiation. She seems to be doing well, so I'm not sure how much the cancer has grown. Please continue to pray for comfort and strength for her.
prayed for Ms Connie
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:02 AM   #217  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Morning! Weight up a little, 0.2kg, which is about .5 pound (need to work out how to change my scale measurements, as it is in kilos!) not surprising after yesterday's pasta mountain!

Still, as long as the weekly average is down, no biggie. I aim for 1-2 pounds a week.

Breakfast is porridge, no fruit added as being austere today. I calorie count generally but it's really estimated.

Was going to stretch but toddler is up and wanting to play so will just hope the coffee kicks in soon....

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:57 AM   #218  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Diana - just saw your post (didn't get a chance to read before posting this morning). So sorry to hear the news, it sounds like she is much supported and loved and sometimes that's all you can do; support and love people when you can't make them well.

I am well versed in emotional eating but each day is a new day x

Ciecie - Lesley Sansone was a lifesaver for me as a first step to fitness post cesarean 2yrs ago. Now I've signed up for a 10k run so will start training for that next month. I can definitely walk it...maybe even waddle it...but run... We'll see lol :-)
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:06 AM   #219  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Jaimsy

Diana, I feel so badly about Ms. Connie. Will pray for her. And for you

I averaged 1654 calories for the last week. Can do better!! New week ahead.

Today's plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:15 AM   #220  

good morning! diana, will be praying for ms. connie and her family-church and real. will have breakfast in a few minutes and work out in a few minutes.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:23 AM   #221  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the prayers.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 2340 +
Weigh In: 195
Up: 1.4 pounds

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

I should have been talking to Him yesterday.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 20

Romans 10:9
. . .if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Talk to Jesus. Seriously, He is waiting to listen to you and help you in your struggle to lose weight. Sometimes we wrestle with the urge to cheat on our diets until we are emotional wrecks. This happens most often when we are alone, with no one to talk to. Don't forget, Christ is always with you, and He is as close as prayer. Tell Him how difficult it is. Let Him know your struggle, and He will indeed comfort you. There is never a time in our lives when Jesus is not interested in everything that is happening to us. Call upon Him, confess Him as Lord, and you will be saved!

Today's thought: Jesus is as close as a prayer!
Old 01-20-2020, 08:53 AM   #222  

good morning again! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:35 AM   #223  

Default January 2020

GOOD MORNING!

Welcome Jaimsy: Hope you have a lot of success here. I think this is a really great group!

Diana: I like to pair success with weight loss groups...so if I am being really defiant...l disappear for awhile. But when I can't lose weight, I find wt. loss groups very useful for accomplishing other things. So now, if I am stuck, then I just work on other goals...I also find that adding food (i.e. fruits, veggies, water) can help me with my weight loss program.

Muse: Hope you are getting lots accomplished. I hope you don't have a job where the faster you work, the more work is poured on...

Jen: We are thinking of you.

Wkend Boater: Thinking of you, too.

Anyone MIA who needs to lose weight: Think of you, also.

Diana: So sorry about your pastor's wife. I am thinking about her and hoping for the best...

Rachel: When I pet one cat, the other one stares...

Every day is a new day, every month is a new month, every meal is a new meal.

Wt. loss 15.9.

I weight-lifted and biked...I am walking down stairs directly using only one rail

Diet okay except for a pack of peanut butter cheese cracker and some gummies and some meatloaf. I think you are supposed to eat red meat at most a couple of times a day...That is difficult for me.

I only "fasted" 6 1/2 hours last night. (My snack was healthy).
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:38 AM   #224  

good morning again! will head out for a power walk in a few minutes. cold but clear out today.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:36 PM   #225  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good mroning to all
WI up 1.4 163.6 So dissapointed but I think the weekend caught up with me...that and the sodium in the microwave popcorn
WO did all cardio this am 50 min on the elliptical. I think tomorrow I will get back to my weight training as my knee is feeling somewhat better. That feeling when a joint is giong to give out is just plain now fun

Teri that is awsome with the steps, I am a one rail type of gal most days but sometimes it takes two!----so just where are weekend, granny, jen????
Diana we got this...we both had a temporary jump up it will be gone soon
Rachel, your calores look fine to me. is your weight maintaning at this calorie range?
Jaimsy go ahead and keep you scale the way it is....if someone is curiious enough to wonder what that weight looks like...well LOL I personally like to have to think about it.
ciecie, when you say cold, how cold are we talking?

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote