Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-25-2019, 07:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/193/160

Height: 5'7"

Question Do you day dream daily about life at your goal weight?

Hello!

Do you day dream daily about what life will look like at your goal weight?
I..DO.!

I have been day dreaming about it a lot lately. How I will dress according to my style and not just what I can find that fits. How people that used to know me will pass me in town and stare in amazement with my new figure. How I might be able to confidently wear a bikini for the first time in my life. How I will weigh the least I've ever weighed as an adult! How I will be a great role model to my friends and family and anyone in my company. The positivity will gleam. How I will finally fit into those jeans I've kept in my closet for the day I can comfortably wear them. For the feeling of accomplishment! I am so excited....mostly for the look on people's faces tho. heehehehe..

Let me know if I'm not the only one who day dreams about reaching their goal weight and what it will look like to you!

P.S. This is my first ever post on 3FC!
Letz_Live is offline   Reply With Quote