Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-01-2019, 11:10 PM   #16  

good night all! went for several power walks today. got everything I had intended to do today done. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 12:13 AM   #17  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

OH MY GOSH
Diana please take care of yourself and family!!! I have been watching the news and am so worried about you and everyone else along the coast. I am praying that all will be well
stay safe and take cover
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 05:27 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good morning. Not weighing. Anther day in the garden. PF told me "its not NICE to miss out on your fiber". We did eat lunch at Mac's speed shop yesterday. Gregg and I split a large pulled pork plate with beans, cole slaw and collards. It was quite good. The pork was not as fatty as I have had before and was nicely done. But PF says "eat your greens, dear, eat your greens"

We have so many things we would do differently with our garden beds if we started over but they are just going to be the funky things they are but....very productive with good soil.

DIANA - leave!!! Everythig else is just things. Ths thing just does not have the clear consensus of where the heck it is going. At least pack up the essentials and be prepared to hit the road if things look like they may get bad for Charleston.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 05:47 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, I am praying for your safety. God be with you and all around you.

My weekly caloric average was 1700. Can do better.

Today's goals: some type of exercise, stretching, fiber, veggies, 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:35 AM   #20  

good morning! am praying for your safety diana! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:35 AM   #21  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the prayers. I agree about the possessions just being stuff that can be replaced. But DH doesn't evacuate so here we are. Just keep us in your prayers.

Last night: Basic Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Didn't count calories and didn't weigh. Today's plan is to keep my focus and to stay on plan.

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 2

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea,I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Ben was afraid to even try a diet. He never had much luck with things that required a lot of willpower on his part. He caved in much too easily. If only someone else would make his decisions for him. He had never been overweight when he lived at home and had his mother around to tell him what to eat and what not to eat. Ben would be the first one to admit that he had no self-control. Unfortunately, we all have to learn to discipline ourselves. God doesn't tell us what to do. He gives us complete freedom, but He will help us have the strength to make right decisions if we ask Him to. Include God, and He will make some wonderful things happen.

Today's thought: True power is the ability to say no!

Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:41 AM   #22  
Mistress of my destiny

S/C/G: 234.6/166.2/154

Height: 5'6"

Stay safe Diana. And I hope all goes well for your friends and community.

I biked more than planned yesterday. And with the heat, managed to work up quite a sweat! The laundry is done and put away too. Today's goal is 3 miles on the treadmill.
etherbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:31 AM   #23  

good morning again! had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands when the rain stops.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:41 AM   #24  
Work in Progress

Good morning to all!
Today is a new day!
WI I am finally back down to what I was two weeks ago without Deli Turkey and bread 155.4 but not a new low by any means
WO today....nothing planned since it is the holiday, we may go take a long walk/hike later this morning but basically I am treating this like I would any weekend day and doing the laundry, cleaning, shopping etc.

So I am still looking for ideas for lunches this week. So far I think I will cook an extra homemade ground turkey breast burgers that I can pop in the toaster oven at work and eat with a little salsa and maybe homemade chili ranch dressing. I will wrap them in a large lettuce leaf. So that will cover two days and have two more days to think/fill out the rest of the week. Again I am looking for your go to meals LOL pretty please without sugar on top......

This morning I tried something a bit different for breakfast. DH had cooked a potato in the microwave and I took 1/2 and grated it and diced some walla walla onion plus 2 eggs and made a kinda of batter then cooked in a non stick pan like a giant pancake...was pretty delicious if I do say so myself. I only wish I had had some salsa to go on top

On our way back from the eastern part of the state we stopped at one of many fruit stands and picked up a box of peaches (picked just the day before) so good. The nice thing about living here is the stone fruits, cherries and apples when they come in season. When we have traveled to other states I look at the selection of apples and think...sheesh we have 10 more varieties to choose from and twice the size, I really feel bad for some places who don't have the choices I do. As a matter of oddities we saw orchards hybrid apples growing on what looked like vines! they were on what we would typically see how hops are grown...it was so weird.

ciecie good morning and keep on walking....do you speed walk?
etherbunny....I don't think I said a proper hello and welcome
Diana still worried about you and hope the storm passes without much damage. When do they expect it to leave the Bahamas?
Rachel, your calories are manageable and you are getting back into the swing of things
granny I truly understand about the roughage....traveling for just these two days has really thrown me off my game. I am really not a fan of most restaurant foods. And for some reason we did not do our usual when we stay at a hotel which is go to the local store and buy fruits/veggies to eat in our room.
Back later for more
Old 09-02-2019, 02:57 PM   #25  

nancylmrn, I walk at what I think is a very fast pace. will go for another power walk later on.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:09 PM   #26  

Default September 2019

Hello!

I have been watching the weather news. Be safe, Diana, GranNan, Jen... Hopefully the bigger stuff will stay out to sea...so sorry, Bahamas...

Welcome Etherbunny, Great weight loss.

Jen, I keep thinking of you. I don't like when someone tries to discredit someone by labeling them "crazy". I don't think you are crazy...I think you are deeply spiritual. I have a part of me that is very scientific, but when it fails me, I always go to my friends who are all deeply spiritual...I do it because it helps and I know they care about me. I think it is very difficult to be married...When I have worked with a lot of different people, I encountered a lot of ego problems...that I had to take care of other people's needs...I think it is a great problem in the world, how we deal with people that are different than ourselves, and how they deal with us. I have to work with an organization who has different goals than myself. I don't know what to do about it. I should have kept my thoughts to myself...

EXERCISE: I biked 30 min. yesterday. I don't want my knee to get worse. Biking seems to be okay. I did a little weeding today. Yesterday, I carried a bushel of weeds up a hill.

DIET: lemon pie, tomato pie, peanut butter cups, and frappes. Oh, well.

TODO:

1) exercise

2) food mover

3) sorting

4) gardening
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:59 PM   #27  

good evening! just got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. harry potter was on usa and the syfy channel this weekend so that tends to put me behind in doing everything. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:23 PM   #28  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1430 calories +

Breakfast 260 calories
coffee w/cream
Organic Valley Organic Fuel Vanilla shake 260 calories

Lunch 470 calories
Chick-fil-a Market salad w/BHF's ranch 420 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner 700 calories
homemade enchiladas 700 calories

Exercise
50 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:16 PM   #29  
Work in Progress

Good evening to all
Diana still praying for your safety as well as Jen and Granny....sheesh it was just a few months ago I was in your neck of the peaceful woods. My heart is so worried.

Well if one can fall off the wagon I did with a thump! Lets just say that the whoopee of a vacation lingered to the day of back to reality LOL I did not log while we were gone but logged today...oopsie way over 'points' and no exercise to counter ....ok it is one day life will not end as I know it

This week will a be rough one.....we are a small office. If I take off the owners daughter brings in help with the phones and work load....when the owner and daughter are gone (like this next week). I am on my own to deal with it. Granted the owner puts all the 'ducks in a row' but things go sideways often. They don't seem concerned that I can handle the place alone...puts a lot of pressure on me.

Will check in as I can but always reading the posts

Old 09-02-2019, 11:41 PM   #30  

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.