Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-11-2019, 10:33 AM   #151  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all!
Welcome Pine can't wait to get to know you more

Offical WI today only down .2...I had to buy my lunch yesterday, I made a good choice but sodium is my payment....so instead of the steady drop I have watched for a week it bounced right back. 154.6
WO was not real successful today, I am really feeling the muscle soreness now from Sunday. So I did mainly some easy cardio and upper body strength training

Rachel, I have had days like that where nothing seems to satisfy me and I even recognize it but keep on eating.
granny you know you are still at your goal weight but it is good that you are looking into a personal trainer. You did that about a year ago too it seems
Jen any news on the lump on your son's back?
Diana, ciecie, teri000 and all that I am missing thinking of you

Got to scoot back later
nancylmrn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:17 AM   #152  

Default September 2019

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing much better.

CieCie: I have not seen an online food mover program associated with Richard Simmons. He does have an electronic food mover. I did not order it, because I adapt my food mover to fit my goals. (i.e. I put tape with my own personal goals above some slots.) I have a tablet and and seen some apps for dieting, but I have not found one that matches my needs. The health care provider I work with uses my fitness pal, but I prefer something more simple and more adaptive to my needs. I used to have some little electronic devices for vocabulary and for foreign languages. I really liked them, but when I carried them around in my purse, they did not last very long. And, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Nancy: Have you ever done a zipline? They look very exciting, but very scarey...I think once I got moving, I'd be okay.

Welcome Pine: Keep coming back!

Jen: Think of you and your kid.

GranNan: I have a faint memory about carbon fibers...My knowledge about boats is from the 1990's, so maybe it is passe. I remember the materials cost a lot for my boat and the labor doubled the price. Friends of mine used to travel all over the world with their boats. Because the boat was so light, it would count as a piece of luggage. But now, I heard it was prohibitively expensive, so elite athletes sell their boats after a race to save the cost of shipping them home.

DIET: I fell asleep earlier in the evening, and woke up and ate between one and two am. ( But I did not eat again until 10 am.)8 hours of fasting is pretty good for me. Diet was okay except for a blizzard and some chocolates. I brought a watermelon up from the garage. It is really tasty. I cooked some chicken.

EXERCISE: I biked 30, did shoulder, neck and knee exercises, AND I sat on the stability ball and did 40 situps and some bouncing. I weeded and took a bushel up the hill this am, beforre it got too hot. (We are having a little heat spell.)

TODO:

1) food mover

2) exercise

3) sort

4) garden
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:09 PM   #153  

good afternoon! got home about an hour and a half ago. had a good check up at the dentist. power walked and ran errands on my way to lunch. had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants. stopped in at the local 7-11 to buy a couple of newspapers to read while I was waiting for the bus home. I was sitting on the park bench in front of the police department when a friend saw me and offered me a ride home. I happily said yes. I got home an hour and a half ago and changed into a pair of shorts. went for a power walk and ran an errand. am getting some things done here at home. will go for another power walk and run more errands later on this afternoon.
ciecie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:52 PM   #154  
Mistress of my destiny

S/C/G: 234.6/182/160

Height: 5'6"

Hello, everyone. I've read the past 3 days posts and have you all in my thoughts. A belated happy birthday Ciecie!

Sounds like a few of us have been battling extra snacks the past few days. I had a long/late 2 nights at work. My planned meals didn't match up with my unplanned work hours. And nothing healthy available at work. So I had extra carbs, even hit the vending machine last night. One night over by ~400 calories, last night over by ~1000! Luckily the splurge only lasted 24 hrs! So now I need to restock my work snacks/meal substitute items, hit the treadmill today and get back on plan.

Jendiet, hahahah! Fish mile! That was an autocorrect for 250ish miles!
etherbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:58 PM   #155  

thanks etherbunny!
Old 09-11-2019, 05:26 PM   #156  

Default Weight Watchers?

Is there a weight watchers forum anywhere?
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:31 PM   #157  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Terri000:
I have done a zip line once and it was fun, and believe me when I have a fear of heights, but they put you in a harness and transfer you from one line (tree) to another so you are always secure. You only need to control the speed and you do that with a pair of gloves on your hands and hole the rope/cable. You can go as fast or slow as you like.

Last edited by nancylmrn; 09-11-2019 at 06:32 PM.
nancylmrn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:43 PM   #158  

good evening! welcome bobolink! I believe there is a ww forum here on 3 fat chicks. i'm not sure what it's under. went for a power walk and ran errands before supper my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:04 PM   #159  

Thanks for the welcome CieCie, I'll keep looking.
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:56 PM   #160  

Youíre welcome bobbolink! Itís raining here. Thereís also thunder and lightening. I donít like that.

Last edited by ciecie; 09-11-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:20 PM   #161  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
Is there a weight watchers forum anywhere?
Hi and Welcome to the check-in! Here's the WW area: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:23 PM   #162  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700

Exercise:
JS 1 Mile Upper Body Circuit Walk w/5's and JS 1 Mile Lower Body Circuit Walk w/8's

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:28 PM   #163  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:03 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 168/147/135-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I took in around 1380 calories yesterday.

Today's goals:
walk, stretching, fiber, veggies, 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:25 AM   #165  

Good morning! I did 2 miles of Leslie Sansone this morning and had a very healthy breakfast. Now to finish getting ready to go to work.