Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 02:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 429/429/140

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Default I think my boyfriend doesn't want me to lose weight

My situation is complicated. I met my boyfriend in April of 2018. Back when I weighed 303 lb. I was 28 years old and he was 32 years old. I was super insecure. He is a muscular and lean man. He seemed really into me. June of 2018 I moved in with him. Before our 1st time he expressed to me how sexy he finds fat women and how fat women are by far sexier than thin women.
Today I 429 lb. I am not sure if it's fair, but part of me blames him. Sweets are always in the house. Everytime I mention wanting to lose weight "You're perfect as you are" "You're gorgeous" and similar sentiments. If I am not talked out of it and persists then more sweets ends up in the house, breakfast in bed, and "You did so well, you deserve a treat." I felt ugly before I met him and I feel uglier now despite his constant praise of my looks.
I want to be healthy and I want to feel beautiful. I get very sweaty and out of breath doing the simplest of things. My back hurts. My feet hurt. I have been overweight since I was a kid, and I am tired of it.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:17 PM   #2  

I am begging for someone to respond.

My boyfriend knew I was trying to start losing weight yesterday. So this morning, I found a cheesecake in the fridge and a tub of vanilla ice cream. A cheesecake, my #1 favorite food. Vanilla ice cream, a food that is in my top 10 favorite. He is again trying to sabotage my efforts to lose weight.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:29 PM   #3  

Can someone please respond ?

I really need someone to talk too. I blame myself for my niece's weight gain. I am infertile, and I love this girl like a daughter. Me and my sister, her mom, have allayed tried to keep her eating healthy and active. My niece was around 140 lb when her school went on holiday, and now she is 176 lb. She will soon start 10th grade. Her self esteem is damaged because of her weight. Me and my sister are afraid to talk to her about it because we don't want to hurt her feelings. But we are also afraid if we don't do anything she will get fatter and fatter. Me and my sister both know the **** of being a fat girl in high school.
This summer, my niece has been spending a lot of time over my boyfriend's house, since that is where I live. I feel like I did this to her. Also her face is also breaking out since she has been consuming dairy products and sweets.

I really need help so please respond.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:18 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeseGirlfriend View Post
Can someone please respond ?

I really need someone to talk too. I blame myself for my niece's weight gain. I am infertile, and I love this girl like a daughter. Me and my sister, her mom, have allayed tried to keep her eating healthy and active. My niece was around 140 lb when her school went on holiday, and now she is 176 lb. She will soon start 10th grade. Her self esteem is damaged because of her weight. Me and my sister are afraid to talk to her about it because we don't want to hurt her feelings. But we are also afraid if we don't do anything she will get fatter and fatter. Me and my sister both know the **** of being a fat girl in high school.
This summer, my niece has been spending a lot of time over my boyfriend's house, since that is where I live. I feel like I did this to her. Also her face is also breaking out since she has been consuming dairy products and sweets.

I really need help so please respond.
Perhaps this isn't the healthiest boyfriend for you ?

He seems to not care too much about your long term well being
Old 08-14-2019, 10:33 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
Perhaps this isn't the healthiest boyfriend for you ?

He seems to not care too much about your long term well being
I'm the same person as ObeseGirlfriend. My boyfriend dumped me tonight.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:19 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeseAunt View Post
It might be for the best, the guy seems to not have your best interests at heart, move on and learn something from it.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:32 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
It might be for the best, the guy seems to not have your best interests at heart, move on and learn something from it.
Can you please respond to the 2 two posts I made in this section under the name ObeseAunt ???
If you do, and I don't respond it's because of that annoying 5 posts a day limit. Because I wish I could talk to you as you seem like an actual kind man.
Old 08-16-2019, 10:50 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking View Post
Inspiring think
He dumped me
Old 08-17-2019, 08:29 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeseAunt View Post
So sorry. He has a problem.
Closed Thread