Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-07-2019, 08:27 PM   #106  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zallie View Post
Nancylmrn- I am intrigued about what you were talking about abs and what you are doing. Do you use a device? I am working with a trainer at a small gym at work and he had me to a plank test this week. It is great cause it is free. I just have to get myself to go to it.
zallie I am not sure I know how to describe it other than picture just hanging and bring your knees up to your waist level and hold. Then picture instead of hanging by your arms that your forearms are supported and you are bringing your knees up to waist level. I use the ab machine too but don't care for it it really does not feel effective like my own body weight
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 08:27 PM   #107  

good evening again! power walked to and home from supper tonight. ran errands on the way to and home from supper. my fitness goals for today have been attained for today.

Last edited by ciecie; 06-07-2019 at 08:28 PM.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:55 PM   #108  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1415 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
grilled sirloin steak 400 calories
2 orders steamed carrots 200 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 45 EZ

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:05 AM   #109  

good morning! will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:07 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Zallie, way to go on your new low of 143 Wow!!

Jen, thank you for your prayers for my uncle. Ewwww on the lawn mower situation. I pray that justice will be done. How awful to put any blame on you

Took in 1700 calories yesterday. The way I've been going is almost like maintenance, but I want to go downward. Trying to get that focus back. Today is a new day.

Today's goals: fiber, 1200 calories, 2 liters water.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 07:40 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 170/155/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi

Rachel- Thanks for the encouragement. Keep on going girl! I have seen you impressively keep those calories down so know you have it in you. It is so cool how you provide care in your daily life. Now that I don't have a homeless guest and just have my daughter it does not feel like I am contributing to society as much as I could. But those homeless guests just showed up on my door and I am not planning on going looking for another.

Nancy- I know exactly what you are talking about. That is hard! Way to go with that! The ones I have seen are like very tall chair without a seat and often with a padded back and and sometimes a bosu ball back. Way to really work on the fitness. I am impressed.

Grannynancy- 8 plus miles . Awesome!

Jen- Awesome work! You have been doing so well! And you did cleaning and organizing. How is that paperwork? I stopped after doing taxes and still have mail from 2018 to attend to- or in this case at least read and get rid of. I just hate looking at it. And despite my resolve to not let 2019 mail build up I do have a small pile to look at. My ex could not - not look at it, so in that way we were very well matched. I miss that part of him. Hope that toe feels better soon. What a pain!
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 07:50 AM   #112  

good morning again! zallie, congrats on the new low! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:13 AM   #113  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

It's going to be a busy weekend. I probably won't get a workout in. I have a funeral service to attend and I will help prepare a meal for after the service. I have already started preparations for the meal.

Last night: Full Body Stretch & few stretches from Dr.
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1415 +
Weigh In: 188.8
Down: 1 pound

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 8

Matthew 9:28
And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, 'Believe ye that I am able to do this?' They said unto him, 'Yea, Lord.'

Doubt is a killer. It kills our enthusiasm, our faith, our hope, our initiative, and our dedication. When we begin to doubt that we can succeed in our diet attempts, we lose the most vital ingredient for success. You have to believe. In Scripture, Jesus often asked people if they believed He could do miracles. When they said yes, fantastic things happened, but when they said no, nothing happened. We need to say yes to God and believe He will bless all of our attempts to lose weight. With God on our side, there is absolutely no reason for doubt to affect us at all.

Today's thought: I'll try to believe, so more pounds will leave.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 08:59 AM   #114  

just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:39 AM   #115  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning chickies
I am up with the birds this am, 6:15 here right now..hahaha
So today was 'measure me' day. I have been putting it off. This marks 16 weeks on consistent gym attendance and doing the weight watchers program. I only wished I had measured myself back in February. (silly me) and could find the before photo's I took last summer when I first joined the gym but really didn't go. I did however measure myself back in June and August last year.
So thought I would compare year to date so to speak
June 2018 ..........June 2019
weight 169.4 ........weight 153 (new low today)
Calf 14.5" .............14.5" (hmmm odd)
Thigh 22.75" ..........22"
Hip 42" ..................40"
Pouch 40"............. 36.75"
Waist 35.5 .............33"
Chest 34.75 ..........33.5
Bust 38 ................37.25
Neck 15 ...............14.0

So over all I think I am heading in the right direction....I know this is TMI but I just needed to be accountable and chickes you win by default LOL

Today we are taking a bit of a road trip and driving down to Portland, DH wants to go look/buy (of course) a portable ham radio to put in his truck...and heck why not it is an easy drive until we hit Portland itself....sheesh just way too many bridges in that city. Diana like Charleston they have water water water everywhere.

I will be back tonight and read up on all the days events here

Last edited by nancylmrn; 06-08-2019 at 09:40 AM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 10:46 AM   #116  

nancylmrn, congrats on the new low! will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:14 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Zallie, I pray for focus frequently because I lose track alot...or I get overwhelmed. Being overwhelmed is the # thing that often stops me from accomplishing something...that's when I pull out "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." I remember Jesus words to His disciples. "Without Me, you can do nothing"...when I realize how weak and inadequate I am, it's then I feel His strength lift me up to accomplish what I am incapable of doing in my own strength. I don't know what happened with your ex, but I saw mine at his mom's yesterday when I picked up my kids, and he was going to work and he gave me the same amount of attention as you would give an ant crawling outside. I was busy talking to his parents about the kids so I just quickly said have a good night at work..yeah it hurts when we are always so affectionate with each other...don't let the lack of the ex deter you in anything.

Nancy, congrats on the new low and those measurements shrinking in KEY AREAS. have fun on road trip.

Granny, I have been praying for rain for our crunchy grass situation, but I feel bad that you have to be out in it.

ciecie, you make me look so bad, but it is inspiring how you just keep going.

Diana. Congrats on the lb down!!!

so 1437 calories yesterday and did OMAD but today 184.6 so up .6. my body is stuck in a hormonal loop though because I am still showing signs of ovulation. I might need to increase my water intake to get it over the hump. I'm sure it's just stress.

I had to work again when I woke up. Feeling a little worn, and hoping for a day off tomorrow.

I woke up praying for farmers for their dire situation in the mississipi river area and Arkansas river area
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:54 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 170/155/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi

144.6 up 1+
And drum roll
3100 cal yesterday.

I could have gone to bed. Did what I used to do and made myself a quarter recipe of chocolate chip cookies. They say that is 15 cookies worth. I ate it in minutes! Note to self. Go to sleep when tired. You will wake up regretting it

Had only gotten about half an hour of sleep the night before and then after work despite exhaustion edged about 50 feet and lugged 1500 lbs of mulch.

Today is a beautiful new day! Simply gorgeous out there

Did boot camp and then pickleball and now onto more edging and mulch.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 03:24 PM   #119  

good afternoon! power walked and ran errands on my way to and home from lunch. got some things done after I got home and then I went for a second power walk to run errands. will be taking a shower in a few minutes and get ready to go to church tonight.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:02 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Zallie, you messed up and yes sleep deprivation was the culprit, good news is you burned a lot of that off..

So 1290 calories for today with OMAD completed by 300pm.

I did break down and sieve broth from my sons Ramen noodles which was very satisfying...I think I needed the salt because I was cold and fatigued before it but I feel a little energized now...

watching dancing motivates me not to eat. I love dance and still try to do a few non-named freestyle things just to move to music and I think my lines would be so much more elegant were I not fat.

I used to be able to do splits so easily until I ruptured a hamstring (God that was painful) and now I'm terrified to do that again...I still have a lot of range in my kicks though and I think conditioning might give me back my flexibility. .
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote