3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   June 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/317529-june-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

jendiet 06-03-2019 10:22 AM

2 WHOLE DAYS I have logged. ..I thought it was a week. I'm just glad to be below 185 again, but alas i.am ovulating...had a nice talk with ex last night and woke up REALLY thinking about him...geez...someone smack my brain...at least this chemical influx dies down and so does my libido...

I woke up to 184.6 down .2 from yesterday...
I'd like to keep going down but I KNOW my diet isn't going to be 1147 calories as my app recommends. .

I'm going to try to do OMAD again and take my vitamins earlier...I need to do A LOT of cleaning organizing and right now I'm watching little ones

I don't remember who asked but my boys are 20, 8, and 5...please continue to pray for my 20 year old. His friend really let him down. He's up there in PA and he's homeless and he's about to get out of jail. I will send him money to secure a room if I have to but he is really upset.

he refuses to come to SC because he wants to do his own thing and he doesn't want to face jail time for violating his probation here.

Oh well the babies dad just came back from work, so guess I am not watching little ones...my tracker is dead...I need to find it and find my charger...pool is holding up still...might walk in the pool and get a mile doing that...who knows...

I think I might try to wear the other one for mileage if it doesn't go crazy

Diana, I love that devotion. I have been there. I have had God rescue me out of some panic inducing things but I have always said "just trust God" and I have demonstrated this to my children when we encounter difficulties.

ciecie, glad you had a nice lake trip!
​​​​​

ciecie 06-03-2019 11:38 AM

diana, it was fun! we did get six thunderstorms come through the community I live in. when I heard that, I turned my cell phone in case adt needed to get a hold of me regarding on the sump pump. fortunately, I came home to a dry basement. went for two power walks today. will go for another one this afternoon.

Rachel1234 06-03-2019 01:13 PM

good afternoon

Ciecie, good to have you back! You were missed. Glad you had a good trip!

My last week's average calories per day was 1310. I'm happy with that, but would like to get closer to 1200 for some weight loss.

Today's goals: 1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber.

ciecie 06-03-2019 01:23 PM

Rachel, it is good to be back. will be going for a power walk and to run errands in a few minutes. :D

nancylmrn 06-03-2019 03:55 PM

Good afternoon to all!
So late to the party today
WI down some today to 155.8, so some of the water retention is leaving me. But I still feel bloaty.
W/O Yikes a week and no gym only to start back up today was a killer. I will be sore tomorrow
Work....piled up while I was gone so I am playing catch up to some degree. I am ok with that
Weather, I feel blessed it will only be 70 degrees today and partly sunny LOL.....Sorry to all my SC chickies....I am a mild weather creature of habit.

All these W's

Rachel, how are things going with your Uncle?
Zallie I am no expert on the fried food in SC but I am thinking it is 'a thing', sometimes it was a little bit of a challenge when we went out to eat. Fortunately we had a full kitchen where we stayed so I cooked several main meals to save calories and $$

jendiet 06-03-2019 04:32 PM

Nancy, that weather sounds nice, glad some water weight is coming off

Rachel, 1300 is still really good for weight loss!

ciecie, thank God your basement stayed dry

Zallie, I love lightly fried food. It's different and usually crunchy not soggy.

OK did OMAD today and back to watching 2 sweet girls. Still missing my boys...

I ate
Coffee
xylitol
whipped cream
1.5 servings Tysons waffle breaded chicken... (345 cs)
1 cup sugar snap peas
15 peanuts
2 dark raspberry chocolate bars
1/4 cup milk
snack bag funylons
1 serving Swedish fish

I grabbed the fish after talking to ds1. He doesn't trust anyone enough to have me send money for securing a room

1089 calories. So maybe my app won't ding me. I should have grabbed the grapefruit. .so much more satisfying than Swedish fish

let's see how I do tonight...

ciecie 06-03-2019 06:16 PM

jendiet, i'm also happy my basement stayed dry. we went through a hassle the last time we had a major flood. every major appliance in the basement needed to be replaced. we only submitted insurance claims on the washer, dryer, dehumidifier, sump pump, motor for the furnace and hot water tank as the freezer was close to 50 years old and refrigerator was close to 40 years old. just got back from power walking and running errands. :D

JulesMarion 06-03-2019 06:22 PM

Hello!

It’s been a few months since I’ve posted. I keep trying to be more consistent but I’ll post when I can. I get discouraged when I binge and then feel like I shouldn’t post. I haven’t weighed in a while, but I’d guess I’m about 176-178 by the feel of my clothes.

I got off track, then back on track, then off. Then on. Ha. So here I am again, trying to find a way to be consistent and stop the yo-yo.

ciecie 06-03-2019 06:31 PM

welcome back! you were missed! :D

Diana3271 06-03-2019 09:40 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

JulesMarion Welcome back. :welcome2:

Total Approx 1515 calories + :coffee:

Breakfast ( 400 calories & :coffee:)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits Upper Body w/8's, Lower Body w/8's, Hi-Lo, JS Low Impact Cardio 12 min

Have a Blessed evening!

Zallie 06-03-2019 10:08 PM

Week 13 results

Yesterday less than 1000 cal as planned 991 cal.
1438 cal average per day for the week. Worst ever since I started this and I gained 1.2 pounds for the week.

23.8 pounds lost in 13 weeks

Only one pound lost in May and the other weeks were 1200 cal avg per day.

So 1200 is very close to maintenance for me, if I gain from 1438.

So I am trying to eat more like 1000 cal per day.
And exercise more.

Knee is a lot better. Almost straight, but still swollen.

Today did 1056 cal and played pickleball.

Just trying to take in the reality of that to lose weight I must eat fewer cal.

And take in that for the rest if my life, and if I want to maintain I need to be around 1200-1300 cal.

I sure like to eat more than that and on a website it says that a sedentary woman of 60 should be able to eat 1700 cal. I am in the woe is me phase of this realization.

On the good side of things,my metabolism would be a good thing in a famine.

grannynancy 06-03-2019 10:19 PM

Good evening.. Well. My internet was down all day and I am just coming back up after cutting the grass after work, then yoga, then walking dogs. Over on salt two days running so tomorrow needs to be a flush out kind of day! Am doing fine on calories but expecting a bump for sure.

Jules Marion - welcome back!
Ciece - you know I rememer when appliances LASTED like that. They sure don't make them like that anymore....glad your vacation was good even though it stormed.
Jendiet - sounds like you are doing good at staying in track. You are in my continued prayers as is your son. You know there is always the Salvation Army - they have some pretty strict rules but they would put a roof over his head. But at 20 he might still not be humbled enough to suck it up. I will prayer for him to develop some wisdom.
Nancy - Glad you are recovering well from your vacation! Yay. I guess out hot weather takes getting used to. It has been rather pleasant as of late as far as I am concerned but know it is becaue the humidity is too low.....appareantly we have got some good rain coming our way from a tropical depression That is good. We really need it! Listen it is better than when I was growing up and people did not have AC. At least AC taks the moisture out of the air in the houses some. I remember many a night sleeping with the windows open, crickets making a racket, and a box fan at the foot of the bed. I remember one morning waking up to the dog barking only to find a rooster standing on the box fan.
Zallie - well your memories of good discipline will stay with you longer than the transient flavor of some festival food that you wanted. Well played.

So the kayak adventure was fun. We are still sore. Paddled for about 7 miles and 2 of it was upriver. We like going up rivers from lakes but it is a lot of work. This time a tree over the river was blocking our path and we went under it. We had to lower the seats in our kayaks and lay flat on the floor! But we got through. Then I had to pee. Well this is the bane of these things ... at least there were lots of woods but the bank was steep and I had to stand up in the kayak to get out the front. That was a trip. The last adventure was DH said that since I had to go pee again at the restroom when we got back that I could take the car keys and back the trailer to the ramp. LOL. I did it better than he does! He was like. WHAT? I am a horrible backer upper and have the dents to prove it but I did well with the trailer. I will say this you are out in the sun and you need to drink a lot and when you drink a lot you pee a lot and it really is a downside of the whole thing. I think I am actually going to buy one of those shepee things and see how it works. Guys have it so darned easy. After our adventure we went to waffle house for a very late breakfast and enjoyed it. I did penance by walking 4 miles that evening and today I have covered 19,461 steps.

Tomorrow's meals are planned so my bump in will be to say high and log weight and BP because I have to get up, walk 4 miles, and put out some weed stuff in the yard.

ciecie 06-03-2019 11:20 PM

grannynancy, I have to agree with you on appliances not being made to last. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. :D

Rachel1234 06-04-2019 05:40 AM

Good morning

JulesMarion, so good to see your post!! Please stick with us; we need each other. Post even on your bad days. We're all in this battle together.

Nancy, you're so sweet to ask about my uncle. I'm still care-giving quite a bit, but our helpers are wonderful. Physical therapy is coming twice a week. Today is the goal to help him to stand and pivot to recliner at bedside. This will be a victory!

Zallie, I'm right there with you in coming to the realization that I need to stay at a lower calorie range than other people to lose/maintain. One day at a time may be the best way to deal with it??

Granny, wonderful on your kayaking! You are so inspiring :carrot:

Yesterday, I took in 1250 calories.

Today's goals:
1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber.

ciecie 06-04-2019 06:34 AM

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. :D