Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-27-2019, 11:42 PM   #361  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

We had a traffic nightmare here today. A train hit a semi truck and everything was messed up for 6+ hours. I got home at 9:30.

Jen I prayed for you.

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner ( 700 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
JS Low Impact Hiit and JS 15 Minute Belly Blaster Walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:28 AM   #362  

good morning! just did 2 miles leslie Sansone. will have breakfast in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:54 AM   #363  

S/C/G: 168/139/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, lifting up Ms. Connie to Jesus.

Jen, I pray for healing for your toe, in Jesus' Name.

I took in only 880 calories yesterday, surprisingly. I was so busy, I didn't get time to eat all my meals and I just wasn't very hungry. A rare event (to take in that low of calories)!!

Today's goals:
1200-1500 calories, 2 liter water, fiber, veggies.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:26 AM   #364  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some stretches from Dr.
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh in Saturday

Have a Blessed Day and a great start to your weekend!

June 28

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Jeffrey never wanted to put anybody out. Instead of asking for help, he would struggle along on his own. Often, Jeffrey didn't get anything accomplished because he refused to impose on anyone else. Sometimes, we act that way with God. We ask ourselves why God would be interested in helping us solve our problems. The thing is, God wants us to come to Him with our heartfelt needs. We have been invited to come before the throne of grace, and that includes with our diets. When we're honest, we'll admit that we need help, and there is no greater source of help than God.

Today's thought: Our hope to lose weight becomes reality when we put our trust in God.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:49 AM   #365  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 137.6 and 109/71. Just trying to hang in there. Will pray for Ms Connie and Jen for your toe.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 12:17 PM   #366  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
Diana---yikes!!!!!! that just made me cringe as soon as I read your travel nightmare

WI same as yesterday and I was really expecting some loss this am 155.8 grrr and grrr and grrr....LOL
WO wasn't feeling the love from my body today. My arthritis in my fingers (thumbs and forefingers) are really flaired up today so griping the weights was pretty much out so I had to use the machines...can't drop the weight there. Anyway I am going to take some aleive and put some cream on so I can use the keyboard today while working.
Food wise ate 18 points yesterday and that included a small serving of crispy cheetos...thanks DH for bringing this into the house. Can't blame him he did not put them in my hand then in my mouth.

I will have time for personals I hope later today but I am thinking of all of you.....You keep me forcused so thank you for all the support I receive

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 12:20 PM   #367  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

I read this scripture this morning that I found encouraging.

Proverbs 4:25-27
Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Donít get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

I went out to dinner last night with my husband at an amazing bread company. They have local homemade breads and make sandwiches and salads. Simple but good. They always give generous samples and I had some. I ordered a salad for dinner. My husband got a big ol sandwich (over 1000 calories) and I kept feeling jealous, but was reminded that my choices are reflected by my health and how I feel and I am happy. I have set out a path for myself and it is my choice to sacrifice the things I have so that I can live healthfully. The moment I take my eyes off my path and look at someone elseís (even my own husbands) I can become dissatisfied.

I wanted to share that with anyone who may be feeling jealous that others can eat this or that. Thereís always a sacrifice in our choices.
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:17 PM   #368  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi All

146.6 up 2.6

2326 cal yesterday - binged on cucumber sandwiches

Oy

Out of kilter.
Watched some Ted talks on intermittent fasting and a couple of Michael Moore's videos today to help me get back on track.

My knee isore swollen and my elbow hurts more than usual. Likely in part from the food induced inflammation.

Strict fasting until tomorrow and then strict introduction of food. Good food.

I am back on previous roller coaster ride if wanting bread and bakery .

Cannot give in!

Rachel- super on the 880! How great that you were not hungry for more!

Jen- did those butt exercises. The 90 and 135. Rough! And I think they may help my knees by helping me to do more in my glutes . When you say 200 knee lifts what do you mean? Also what is this bending and crossing? I also did some of the Cindy Crawford leg exercises. Any particular one you like the most?

Diana- whew that traffic! Ugh. Hope Miss Connie feels better.

JulesMarion- it is hard when others can eat more. Some days that effects me and others not so much. I think I am in a better place sometimes to handle everything. Suspect it has a to do with sleep and mindfulness. The trick is to get myself in that grounded state more often.

I am very tired today and not going to do caffeine so that my night sleep is better
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 03:47 PM   #369  

good afternoon! will continue praying for ms connie! keep us posted diana. had to make a last minute trip to old navy so I could copies of my last two pay check stubs printed out. I tried doing it last night at home but was having MAJOR PROBLEMS with updating my password. I went to the store hoping I could do it there but had MAJOR PROBLEMS there. denise, my boss, gave me the phone number to call and the extension to press. GOT MY LAST TWO PAY CHECK STUBS E-MAILED TO ME! now to backtrack a little, went for a power walk before I took the 9:00 bus to Lakewood this morning. came home and took down the load of laundry that I hung up before I left this morning. IT SMELLED WONDERFUL! put a load of towels in the dryer. had lunch. made my phone call. power walked and ran errands after I made my phone call. will go for another power walk and run another errand in a few minutes.
Old 06-29-2019, 12:45 AM   #370  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I am just now sitting down. I got up at 5 this morning. It has been a long day.

Ciecie Sounds like you got a lot done today.

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken + BHF's ranch 700 calories (I want something different than chicken for dinner tomorrow.

Exercise:
JS Tred and Shred w/5's and JS 15 Minute Power Up

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 06-29-2019, 12:59 AM   #371  

diana, with the exception of the recycling, I did get a lot done. will get the recycling done tomorrow. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:16 AM   #372  

S/C/G: 168/139/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Good morning, chickaroos!

I took in 1315 calories yesterday. Gearing up for July 1st, where I hope to buckle down and lose the rest of my weight.

Today's goals: treadmill, stretching exercises, fiber, veggies, 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 08:20 AM   #373  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Morning

143.0 -2.6
0 cal yesterday.

Heading to bootcamp.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 10:29 AM   #374  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some stretches from Dr.
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh In: 187
Down: .4

Have a Blessed Day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 29

Philippians 3:8
. . .I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

A young man dreamed that he was standing before a table spread with a wide array of tantalizing foods. Beyond the table stood Jesus. The young man began eating the food, and he became com-pletely engrossed in his consumption. When he finished, Jesus was gone, and he didn't know where to look to find Him. Whenever we engage in gluttony of any kind, our attention is turned from Christ to our own selfish wants. There should be nothing more important in our lives than doing what is pleasing to God. He wants us to be the best we can possibly be. Food, and our love of food, should always take a second place to our love of the Lord.

Today's thought: Eating pleases me; dieting pleases God!
Old 06-29-2019, 10:57 AM   #375  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

138 still struggling - BP 116/70

I am thinking of trying to taper down the coffee; I probably drink 6 -7 cups a day and am in the cycle I need it to stay alert but I probably need it because it messes with my sleep........I am addicted and get killer headaches if I go cold turkey. DH mentioned how coffee seems to stimuate our appetite. I know there are health benefits but need to look at maybe other places to find same. Well at least hte fridge dropped in price and I went to Lowes with my receipt and got $190 back. The guy could not figure out how to give me the sales tax back and I said...to let it go (there was a line behind me) for the inconvenience I am also getting back $100 after they install it ....so a fridge with a list price of $3599 will ultimately be $2499 .............and it *does* have good reviews........supposed to get here July 4th assuming it is ok

Starting today since it is the weekend NO afternoon cup unless I get a headache from cutting bag. Coffee headaches are the worst and I know I will wake up tomorrow early with one without the afternoong cup. Tomorrow 2 cups only in the am.

Ciece - I think one of my many projects will have to be to set up a clothesline on my deck--it will have to be the upper deck that does not have the posts and since my deck is aluminum with metal spindles it will have to be creative but I am sure we could make something freestanding ......

Zallie - bread, bakery, caffeine all tough.

Jules - you are right. There is always sacrifice. Discipline and they reward of being in a leaner healthier body is worth it.

Nancy - I hope today is better

HERE"S TO JULY - LETS ROCK IT.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote