Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-26-2019, 10:20 PM   #346  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Good evening

Hi

Writing in part now to eat more

Jen- loved that video! I have not been doing that type of thing much and am going to see if it can help me. So cool that you are doing these gymnastics exercises. WTG. How's the toe?

If any of you have favorite exercises or stretches or tests of function feel free to send them my way.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:36 PM   #347  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

My neck is a bit better, so that's good.

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700

Exercise:
JS Tred and Shred w/5's and JS Fast Fat Burn

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-26-2019 at 10:37 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:58 PM   #348  

good night all! diana so happy your neck is somewhat better. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:16 AM   #349  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

138.6-BP 105/71. Just can't explain it this time. Sigh. Hanging in there.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:27 AM   #350  

Default Hi

144.0 no change
1273 cal

Diana- glad your neck is better.
Old 06-27-2019, 07:29 AM   #351  

Default Morning

Grannynancy- hang in there. Likely that body just felt it needed to retain some water.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:17 AM   #352  

S/C/G: 168/139/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Well, yesterday I took in 1840 calories. I can do much better which I hope to today!

Today's goals:
1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, fiber, veggies.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:45 AM   #353  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

For all those who pray, please lift Ms. Connie up in prayer. She's having a rough time right now. She had her last treatment was last week and the week after is her roughest. Also the treatments have a cumulative effect so this is a rough point for her.

Last night: Nothing for last night, watched the Amazing Race finale
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh In Saturday

Have a Blessed Day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 27
Psalm 31:24
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Gail's wedding day was getting close. She had vowed to lose fifty pounds by the time she got married. She was within ten pounds of her goal, but the last ten pounds were the hardest. She was so worried that she might not make it. She sat alone, looking at the dress, and then she bowed her head to pray. As she asked the Lord for help, she renewed her promise to do everything she could to lose the weight. Suddenly, deep inside, she knew she was going to make it. Everything she hoped for would work out, because the Lord was giving her the strength and courage she needed to succeed.

Today's thought:
When God says it will work out, it works out!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 11:48 AM   #354  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning
WI up .4 for no reason I can think of other than I had pasta last night (counted every point and was still under) 155.8
WO I cut it a bit short today, just wasn't feeling the love and my body said...ok had enough time to give me a rest and the fact my arthritis in my hands are giving me a bit of a problem today.

So was jabbering to my sister and anyone who would listen really about my lack of losing...so my sister told me to log into her ww account and they had a few articles in there about plateau's....I read the most recent one and took the ww test and yup it is offical accroding to the ww test I am on a plateau and have been for 8+ weeks. Now to figure out how to move forward and make the scale budge in the right direction.

Diana, said a prayer for Ms. Connie
granny these scales and bouncing is just a mystry to all of us I think, sheesh

rachel, zallie ciecie, jen, jules, terri thinking of you today
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:22 PM   #355  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Connie, "they shall take up poison and not be harmed" no negative effects of any treatments in Jesus name. His Word is Health to your flesh and strength to your marrow"

Diana, so glad your neck is not hurting anymore, I had to refile my nail. I bought a battery operated one...I had to push it down into the fleshy part to get any jagged edges. I tell my toe to be healed. I tell my body it is healed. I woke up in pain and prayed over it...the granuloma is decreasing and I think I got all remaining jagged edges, but please keep it in your prayers.

Zallie, I'm suprisingly not sore, but it blew me away how HARD those exercises were. Obviously my glutes are lazy compared to my hamstrings...the 135 degree leg lifts and 90 degree lifts kicked my butt...this is from someone accustomed to leg lifts, donkey kicks, supermans, etc...so I guess I will keep those lifts up to take the load off overworked hamstrings...I also get piriform pain occasionally...cycling steady and with minimal jarring is supposed to rebuild knee cartilage...

I did 200 knee raises and tried to slap my knees every time and I did 10 high kicks with each leg as well as some leg raises where you stand and bend your other leg and rest it on the back of your supporting leg and lift to the side...this feels like it engages my glutes too. I did some counter push ups outside as well. My left pectoral is still sore though

it's..the leg lift mentioned is from the cindy Crawford workout I loved as a teenager...you can see it at 1:28 here

https://youtu.be/TYNbBHEkcKg

I can't believe I found my old vhs workout on youtube!

anyways, busy day ahead I have to work and watch the babies...and the 1 1/2 year old is being a dare devil...

woke to 182.8 after pf...

I also need to mention I took an iron pill and selenium because I felt nauseous and depleted 2 days ago...

Nancy, plateaus suck, but during them A LOT is going on...recomposition, etc. .hang in there

Last edited by jendiet; 06-27-2019 at 12:25 PM.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:56 PM   #356  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Good morning/ afternoon.
Prayers for your nail Jen and Ms Connie.
I am a little afraid to weigh in, but I will soon. I feel far better than the recent weeks. Less bloated, and am finally getting Ďregularí with things. I started taking hair skin and nails pills for my hair loss issue and within a few days my dry skin is gone (callouses and flaky skin on my hands and lips are gone). Obviously there was some deficiency, I can hope that my hair will also reflect the positive effects. Itís been so thin, and falling out like crazy. I got a pixie cut and I enjoy it, but I do want longer hair once it has filled in.

We had guests for dinner last night and I made rotini and meatballs. I had more salad than pasta, with watermelon and a few thin slices of bread. I wasnít full, and I also had a small FF Greek yogurt, frozen mango and a few handfuls of hubbys kettle popcorn that he brought to bed (grr...) I woke up hungry and donít feel gross. Feel a slight bit bloated but I think thatís from the pasta.

The daily stress of tracking gets to me but I also donít like not knowing. I will pave out something that works for me. Should be interesting to see. I donít feel quite as deprived, which is odd since I am choosing not to eat things out of knowing that they will make me feel a certain way, not because I donít want to track it. Motives are always a big thing for me. I can change no behavior on the surface but if my motives change, it changes everything.
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 05:04 PM   #357  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Jules, I think overcoming any fear is a good thing. I think you show restraint in your diet and that will show up on the scale.

I got a full length mirror to assist in posture monitoring and just to be able to keep track of the changes visually...

I have 4 kids today and the messes are phenomenal...I have been going all day and am about to have a clean up session.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:32 PM   #358  

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:08 PM   #359  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Thanks Jen. I weighed in at 176.6. Considering the damage Iíd done in recent weeks I am not upset. The munchkins birthday is Saturday and I am making their epic requested ďchocolate Oreo cookie ice cream cake.Ē I wonít put ice cream in it but it will be a good cake. Prayers for restraint will be needed. Iíll probably have a slice (not a problem). I just need to stop at one.
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:54 PM   #360  

julesmarion, i'll pray that you don't over indulge on cake on Saturday.